Sign in to follow this  
Thundershock

Gaming if you could become a pokemon, what would it be and why?

hi everypony! i know there are alot of pokemon fans on this forum, so i was just going to ask what pokemon you would want to be and why. no need to ask me, because im already a pokemon.Wartortle! i used to be a squirtle but earlier today i evolved into wartortle!

(edited)

Quite simple really, I'd become either Arscues or Diagla, because I could do whatever the hell i want. If those two are out of the question, probably Umberon or Dragonite.

Edited by zRevenantz

I would be a torterra (bad spelling, sorry) because they are strong, but are a grass type so they're all flow-ey. They also have some boss moves!

I would be a Charizard. Totally

I wouldn't want to be a legendary because then people would keep on searching for me, trying to catch me (cough cough team rocket), and I couldn't really go out in public. Ya know, typical celebrity problems.

i might be a colt but i would be a gardivour. it's a amazingly strong pokemon and my all time favorite. brohoof for colts who agree /)*(\

I would be a torterra (bad spelling, sorry)

You spelled it correctly.

Anyway, I'd probably be a Houndoom if only cause it's my favourite pokemon. My second choice would be maybe Aggron or Drapion. Both also on my favourites list.

Didn't even have to think it, just Ditto. Why limit yourself to being a single pokemon, when you could just turn into anyone you want.

Posted Image

Badges

I'd probably be Sceptile! I think Sceptile's environment would be really cool. I'd love to linger in a forest adventuring throughout many things contained in the forest or lounge on a nice tree branch to relax~

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have no idea why I am so in love/obsessed with this little cutie, but I can't help it.

He gets to eat all day and still look cute -- it was an easy choice

~

Posted Image

Oh, Suicune for sure. No contest.

Pokemon Crystal is was and always be my favorite Pokemon game. (Pokemon Colosseum a close second)

Ever since Pokemon Crystal came out, Suicune has been my favorite Pokemon.

I would be a Pikachu or a Raichu, I am always full of energy, am quick and can become very very hyper at some point in time. I would also consider Lucario, Infernape, Blaziken, or Dewott.

Well It Is most likely that I would be a Pikachu and followed by a Piplup or Oshawott as a Partner. Pretty Much or more like a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Style. I always like to be a Pikachu and it's really my Inner Pokemon.

Badges

bulbasaur i want to grow up to be a pretty grass dinosaur owo

or ditto so i could be a cute little pink slime i mean thats basically my two favorite things right there

Out of every single pokemon ever created, I would easily choose Metapod.

You get Harden and String Shot.

AND HE'S SINGLE, LADIES :P

Something big strong and powerful. Like Arceus. And if legendaries aren't allowed, then like Dewott or something. I dunno, though, I kind of like being a human being.

(edited)

i would definatly be metagross or Electross because both are awesome but i would probably choice Electross because he won me a local tournament AND because he has no weaknesses

Posted Image

Edited by Kalypso

Alakazam bro, by a long shot he's the best psychic pokemon.

I could also choose Mawile, since he's one of my favorites too, but i go for Alakazam.

Do... do I even have to say it?

Posted Image

Look at it. LOOK AT IT! That thing is adorable! Not to mention, it has pretty awesome evolutions. You gotta love that ground/water type combo.

oooh...thats a tough one...let me see...any of the eeveelutions, vulpix/ninetails, growlithe/arcinine, ponyta/rapidasg, Pikachu, and if i were to be a legendary pokemon i'd have to say....Lugia, Suicune, or...articuno...yeah thats about it.

Hm... There are like 649? Pokemon...

Idk... I'd like to be a piplup... A penguin who blows bubbles!

Or maybe an emolga... (Is that how you spell it) a flying squeal.

I'd be Gallade. I retain my humanoid form, but gain strength, speed, telepathy, psychic powers and sword-elbows. What's not to love?