Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best fan on MLP Forums of each pony?

Clarity

because you didn't mention me as best Rarity fan, you very much know that I love Rarity, YOU KNOW!

pinkie_pie___suspicious_by_darkomegamk2-

But Shankveld and LRP have been here a lot longer, so they were the first ones that came to mind.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: HylianTwilian and Twiliscael and Mal (Starbolt), and me :P

I am enjoying all of this attention that I'm receiving. Thanks man :3

Twi: @Feld0 and

HOW DARE YOU NOT MENTION ME SPAZZY, I THOUGHT WE WAS FRIENDS.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: HylianTwilian and Twiliscael and Mal (Starbolt), and me :P

I am enjoying all of this attention that I'm receiving. Thanks man :3

Twi: @Feld0 and

HOW DARE YOU NOT MENTION ME SPAZZY, I THOUGHT WE WAS FRIENDS.

• Brohoof 2

It's official; Pinka vs. Urdie is on par with Spazzy vs. and/or x Clari :P.

Nope, I know I'm a bigger Pinkie fan, AND URDIE ALSO KNOWS, HE'S JUST TOO STUBBORN TO ADMIT IT

This thread was an entertaining read, no doubt about that.

Being the best fan of a pony isn't about how much you proclaim you love for them, contrary to popular belief. You can keep on proclaiming it, but it doesn't change how big of a fan of them that you are. Enjoy their art, read their stories, get lost in the fandom.

Keep proclaiming all that you want, this thread is all based on personal opinions anyways.

Pinkie Pie - Berry Pie

Rainbow Dash - RD92

Twilight Sparkle - Mal/Twiliscael

Rarity - Motion Spark/Shankveld

Applejack - ?

Luna - Starshine/ds8

Discord - CD

Fluttershy - Jonke

Scootaloo - Scootacool/Scootabloom

Derpy - Haven

Carrot Top - Bluetrace

• Brohoof 6

This thread was an entertaining read, no doubt about that.

Being the best fan of a pony isn't about how much you proclaim you love for them, contrary to popular belief. You can keep on proclaiming it, but it doesn't change how big of a fan of them that you are. Enjoy their art, read their stories, get lost in the fandom.

Keep proclaiming all that you want, this thread is all based on personal opinions anyways.

Pinkie Pie - Berry Pie

Rainbow Dash - RD92

Twilight Sparkle - Mal/Twiliscael

Rarity - Motion Spark/Shankveld

Applejack - ?

Luna - Starshine/ds8

Discord - CD

Fluttershy - Jonke

Scootaloo - Scootacool/Scootabloom

Derpy - Haven

Carrot Top - Bluetrace

Ha :P.

With all the argueing between Pinkazoid and Urdnot, you're gonna have to put a "?" for Pinkie as well.

We should make this into like a legit tournament:

Rainbow Dash - Me vs. DashForever

Pinkie Pie - Pinkazoid vs. Urdnot

Applejack - spas-ticShotty vs. Clarity

Rarity - Shankveld vs. Motion Spark

Fluttershy - ?

Twilight Sparkle - ?

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy - ?

Twilight Sparkle - ?

Fluttershy: Dimitri vs. Lightning Fluttershy

Twi: Twiliscael vs. HylianTwilian

• Brohoof 6

I feel like I should be throwing myself into the pot for Lyra, I've taken a humongous liking for her recently.  I just changed my signature to this for the first time in 5 months, and my emblem on Black Ops 2 is also Lyra, as well as my desktop.

Fluttershy - ?

Twilight Sparkle - ?

I want to vote in this mini tournament.

Rainbow Dash - Winner: RD92,

Mainly because I don't know the other guy. But I have my reasons to doubt about you  :ph34r:

Pinkie Pie - Winner: Urdnot Pinkie Pie

This one was very hard, because Pinkazoid is very popular on the forums and she has longevity which is a thing tio take into consideration. But, I have seen more posts of Urdnot involving Pinkie, he writes in pink for Celestia's sake. And I think I saw a blog of him showing his Pinkee plushie.

Applejack -  Winner: Clarity

Actually this one wasn't that hard, it's very clear to me that Clarity is best Applejack fan, based on her ridiculosuly big entusiasm when she talks about Applejack, she practically makes you believe that she has mental problems, there's no more loyal fangirl than Clarity. And even tough Spatzyk(lol) claims himself as a Applejack fan (which he really is) and pretty much wants to f*ck her brains out, it's obvious that Applejack is more important to Clarity than she is for him.  :wacko:  (I think I made myself a new enemy ;_;)

Rarity - Winner: ???

I will not declare Shankveld the winner, however I feel in complete disadvantage with her. She's girly, she's extremely popular on this forums, she's cute,vane and flirtatious, I bet she's much into fashion than I am and she writes in Pink,. She invested in shirts, plushies and hoodies and I have no MLP merch yet :(

I bet she resembles Rarity much better than me, but I won't give up, at least I'm active in the forums, and I had made tons and tons of post with my appreciation for Rarity and why she is best pony, I hope you guys can see at least that :(

Flutteshy - Winner: Dimitri

Whoever that attempts to be a better Fluttershy fan is dead XD

Twilight Sparkle - Winner: Hylian Twilian

Is the only Twilight Sparkle fan that I know, don't get me wrong. Many on here should be Twilight's fan, but he's the only one I can give reasons why he is a Twilight fan I guess XD

• Brohoof 5

I feel like I should be throwing myself into the pot for Lyra, I've taken a humongous liking for her recently.

I've seen Lyra mentioned maybe once or twice in this entire thread. There's too much effort these days in vying for best fan of a Mane 6. When a background pony falls into your lap, you don't have to tooth and claw your way for their fanbase.

I want to vote in this mini tournament.

Rainbow Dash - Winner: RD92,

Mainly because I don't know the other guy. But I have my reasons to doubt about you  :ph34r:

Pinkie Pie - Winner: Urdnot Pinkie Pie

This one was very hard, because Pinkazoid is very popular on the forums and she has longevity which is a thing tio take into consideration. But, I have seen more posts of Urdnot involving Pinkie, he writes in pink for Celestia's sake. And I think I saw a blog of him showing his Pinkee plushie.

Applejack -  Winners: Clarity and Spazzy (Tis a hard decision)

Rarity - Winner: ???

I will not declare Shankveld the winner, however I feel in complete disadvantage with her. She's girly, she's extremely popular on this forums, she's cute,vane and flirtatious, I bet she's much into fashion than I am and she writes in Pink,. She invested in shirts, plushies and hoodies and I have no MLP merch yet :(

I bet she resembles Rarity much better than me, but I won't give up, at least I'm active in the forums, and I had made tons and tons of post with my appreciation for Rarity and why she is best pony, I hope you guys can see at least that :(

Flutteshy - Winner: Dimitri

Whoever that attempts to be a better Fluttershy fan is dead XD

Twilight Sparkle - Winner: Hylian Twilian

Is the only Twilight Sparkle fan that I know, don't get me wrong. Many on here should be Twilight's fan, but he's the only one I can give reasons why he is a Twilight fan I guess XD

Are you kidding me? AJ means a ton to me. Probably more than she does to Clari. I mean, I know how much Clari loves AJ, but seriously, I love AJ like crazy. You have no idea how badly I wanna find that girl exactly like her. And even then, if I find this girl just like her, and MLP:FiM still exists and appeals to me, I'd still love AJ like crazy (Although I'd love the girl more :P).

Ya know, to prove I'm a bigger AJ lover, I'll draw her! I'll make her very beautiful and appealing, like she already is :wub:. It will be FABULOUS :D!

Mah point is, I am the bigger AJ fan. No questions asked. I'm putting mah foot down :P.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

Probably more than she does to Clari.

That's actually a very serious accusation you're making there. You don't know, and you'll probably never understand, how much I love Applejack. I think I confessed a more higher, breaking point to LF once.

Ya know, to prove I'm a bigger AJ lover, I'll draw her! I'll make her very beautiful and appealing, like she already is . It will be FABULOUS !

That does not prove you're a bigger AJ fan because you have better drawing skills. Seriously, I think it's sort of snotty the way you say it. I draw her more often, and in my opinion, that's what makes a fan more devoted, rather than drawing skills. After all, it's not my fault I'm a worse artist than you (but honestly, you shouldn't rub it in my face like you did last time).

• Brohoof 3

Sigh, it's nice to get some recognition from some of y'all but I guess I have a ways to go before everyone knows I'm the biggest Dashie fan :(. At least a few people and I know that I am though :).

You will see the truth in time :).

• Brohoof 1

That's actually a very serious accusation you're making there. You don't know, and you'll probably never understand, how much I love Applejack. I think I confessed a more higher, breaking point to LF once.

That does not prove you're a bigger AJ fan because you have better drawing skills. Seriously, I think it's sort of snotty the way you say it. I draw her more often, and in my opinion, that's what makes a fan more devoted, rather than drawing skills. After all, it's not my fault I'm a worse artist than you (but honestly, you shouldn't rub it in my face like you did last time).

Well, still, I believe I'm a bigger fan. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be trying so hard to make myself the biggest fan. And there's no use argueing. I'm as stubborn as a mule (An as stubborn as AJ).

(edited)

Well, still, I believe I'm a bigger fan. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be trying so hard to make myself the biggest fan. And there's no use argueing. I'm as stubborn as a mule (An as stubborn as AJ).

Eh...you know what they say. I think my statement is true and anything else is false ;) But of course, just because you're stubborn like AJ, again, does not make you a bigger fan. How much do I see you contribute in Show Discussion and Sugarcube Corner? Eenope. Never.

EDIT: Okay, a little harsh. I was meaning to say, barely ever.

Edited by Clarity

I'm just gonna say Clarity is #1 AJ fan mostly because I see AJ in her (i.e: more grown up about it) MORE than Spas

sorry spas, but you're kind of being immature about it :/

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 2