Best fan on MLP Forums of each pony?

Nononononono I'm good. I have no intention of being hunted or tortured or anything of the sort. ;)

Was going to post a meme here but memegenerator.net isn't working. -.-

Very good then :D

I'd rather not go through the trouble of tracking you down anyway...then planning an elaborate way to capture you and send you to the Gulags.

Rather not kill a comrade.

• Brohoof 1

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pinkie Pie - Clarity Rarity - Clarity Rainbow Dash - Clarity Fluttershy - Clarity Twilight Sparkle - Clarity Sweetie Belle - Clarity Scootaloo - Clarity Apple Bloom - Clarity Discord - Clarit

Hey, thanks for the mention! Means a lot to me.   Seeming a lot has changed since this thread started here's my picks.   Rarity: @ghostfacekiller39 , @Radiance64 Rainbow: @Champion RD92 Appleja

Posted Images

Ooo~

I may be overreacting again, but just...all your fixes that probably was originally intended as a joke is not funny any more. Can we just drop this? People are getting annoyed, frankly I am too, it's a serious business for me when competing to be best Applejack fan, not some funny joke. Our little "bickers" are not for your personal entertainment, people, thank you very much. @Spazzy, you're rubbing it in people's faces now, "I don't give a crap about what you say, I'm still the better fan, end of discussion" just seems plain...well...immature. I listen to what others have to say about you being better or worse. Why don't you?

Anyway. I say drop this little petty fight we have. I'll stop annoying people, so you also stop annoying people. Deal?

I wish I wasn't so stubborn, otherwise I'd just be like you, and roll with letting people have opinions of better Pinkie fan... WHICH I STILL AM

• Brohoof 2

I wish I wasn't so stubborn, otherwise I'd just be like you, and roll with letting people have opinions of better Pinkie fan... WHICH I STILL AM

You're both stubborn and disloyal. A dangerous combination.

I like how you're having this argument in at least two threads at once. I see you're going at it in the Which Pony Would You Marry Thread too. Is one thread too small to contain your war?

• Brohoof 1

I like how you're having this argument in at least two threads at once. I see you're going at it in the Which Pony Would You Marry Thread too. Is one thread too small to contain your war?

don't forget statuses and PM's :3

Spatic is biggest AJ fan.

Sorry, Clarity.

OH SHIT YOU STARTED THIS THREAD, DONT KILL ME!

You dug your own grave.

WHY YOU--

Oh fucking shit...

CLARITY IS THE BEST AJ FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

(Clarity please don't kill us)

• Brohoof 1

You dug your own grave.

Oh fucking shit...

CLARITY IS THE BEST AJ FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

(Clarity please don't kill us)

Diggin' up posts from October, bud :P. A period when me and Clari didn't fight so often, or at all :(.

• Brohoof 1

Diggin' up posts from October, bud :P. A period when me and Clari didn't fight so often, or at all :(.

Wasn't here for a LONG time, bud.

I always skim through the first few pages of a thread.

Going to post in here for some fun...

I call best Great and Powerful Trixie fan!

Or at the very lease best Babs Seed fan...

You can have Babs.

@ is clearly best Trixie fan. ;)

• Brohoof 3