Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best fan on MLP Forums of each pony?

Clarity

Alright, now that me and Clari have made up, I'll redo the list.

Best AJ fan in terms of dedication (IMO) - Clarity

Best AJ fan in terms of flaming love for her - Uh..............that's for people to decide :/

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 3

Been some tangents going on in the last two to three pages. Something about Dimitri killing people for numerous posts on end with reaction images, some more Pinkie Fan War that began to get a bit off topic (called it), etc. Let's, seriously, try and not derail the thread too often, guyz :3 Meanie Mod Discord (should be a meme) says that while a thread may be in the spam forum, repeated thread derailing leads to messes that the Maintenance Manager Draconequus has to clean up.

--

The intelligent prodigy canadian who made this board, and whom holds the lives of everyone in it in his hooves, is a huge Twilight fan. On top of that...

post-4006-0-19768600-1358061443_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

By that logic, I'm best Pinkie Pie fan.

post-6449-0-52412400-1350082925_thumb.png

Sorry, just thought I should.

For the other ponies:

Dashie: ~CD~

Flutters: Dimitri

Rari: Motion Spark

Twi: Starshine

AJ: Haven

I don't know too many users who aren't Pinkie Pie fans honestly, so I picked people I knew at least somewhat...

• Brohoof 2

By that logic, I'm best Pinkie Pie fan.

Sorry, just thought I should.

For the other ponies:

Dashie: ~CD~

Flutters: Dimitri

Rari: Motion Spark

Twi: Starshine

AJ: Haven

I don't know too many users who aren't Pinkie Pie fans honestly, so I picked people I knew at least somewhat...

Lawl.

You kidding right :P?

Wait, you're not?

Dammit.

sad_applejack_by_stabzor-d5oxg8d.png

Kudos to Haven to actually getting someone to support him as "biggest" AJ fan (I actually vote Haven for Biggest Derpy fan).

• Brohoof 1

Lawl.

You kidding right :P?

Wait, you're not?

Dammit.

Kudos to Haven to actually getting someone to support him as "biggest" AJ fan (I actually vote Haven for Biggest Derpy fan).

Haven was voted for best AJ fan for the same reason Berry Pie was voted best Pinkeh fan.

They are both from the GCT. Don't let the name fool you. It is more than a thread, it is a growing independent nation with it's own government, military, and culture.

They plan to slowly overthrow MLP Forums by replacing MLP Forum's best fans (Me, you, Clarity, Dimitri, and Pinkazoid) with their own puppet fans (Berry Pie, Haven)

Edited by Urdnot Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 6

Haven was voted for best AJ fan for the same reason Berry Pie was voted best Pinkeh fan.

They are both from the GCT. Don't let the name fool you. It is more than a thread, it is a growing independent nation with it's own government, military, and culture.

They plan to slowly overthrow MLP Forums by replacing MLP Forum's best fans (Me, you, Clarity, Dimitri, and Pinkazoid) with their own puppet fans (Berry Pie, Haven)

Hey pal, those are top secret government secrets.

• Brohoof 3

I jump in and out from the GCT. Does that mean I'm an illegal alien?

• Brohoof 4

Well, go on, people. I dare you. He got everyone to his side. Go on! Shoo~

Not quite everyone. Besides, Shotty's been here longer so he has an edge. I'm sure it'll take a while for me to climb out of RD92's shadow, (and Chaotic Discord is probably impossible).

Just keep supporting Applejack, we'll get there :)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

I WAS MENTIONED

I CAME

time to make an underground home to praise Pinkie in private :V

• Brohoof 1

I WAS MENTIONED

I CAME

time to make an underground home to praise Pinkie in private :V

I wanna say that's sexy because you're a girl.......but I dunno what you look like :/.

I know this is a late response, and you probably got over it now, but I still don't think I got anymore people to mah side. If anything, I disgusted (Well, some) people in that status I made (Although people like RD went along perfectly :)).

• Brohoof 1

I know this is a late response, and you probably got over it now, but I still don't think I got anymore people to mah side. If anything, I disgusted (Well, some) people in that status I made (Although people like RD went along perfectly :)).

It's true, I'm not on Shotty's side any more or less than I was before the long status. I was just having fun and messing around, like when you got "Discorded" Clarity. It was all in good fun, and if I did anything then I'm sorry.

• Brohoof 1

Welp, time I update this

Pinkie Pie: Urdie :VVVVVVVVVV

Twilight: Twiliescael

Rarity: Shankie :333

Fluttershy: Dimitri of course ^.^

Rainbow Dash: NASCARFAN :VVVVVVVVVV

AJ: I REFUSE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN CLARITY AND SPAZZY

Celestia: Hayzelestia

• Brohoof 3

Well, I have a feeling that most of you guys are afraid of offending me. :L I won't be offended. Why don't y'all speak free?

I'm being entirely honest with you, and it's true that I don't want to offend you, because we're friends. There's no BS in anything I wrote.

• Brohoof 1