Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best fan on MLP Forums of each pony?

Clarity

Well, I have a feeling that most of you guys are afraid of offending me. :L I won't be offended. Why don't y'all speak free?

Welp, it's not that easy really, I really love how you stand out from others and stand up for AJ 'ere, and Spazzy, well, I can obviously tell he really loves AJ, when it's a matter of best fan, I'd guess you got my vote, now when it comes to who loves AJ the most, welp, I guess Shot got that :3

• Brohoof 2

Well, I have a feeling that most of you guys are afraid of offending me. :L I won't be offended. Why don't y'all speak free?

I did speak free :/.

Welp, it's not that easy really, I really love how you stand out from others and stand up for AJ 'ere, and Spazzy, well, I can obviously tell he really loves AJ, when it's a matter of best fan, I'd guess you got my vote, now when it comes to who loves AJ the most, welp, I guess Shot got that :3

In other words, me and Clari are tied :P.

• Brohoof 1

I think you and Spazzy are both equal AJ lovers, although I think you are more mature about it.

• Brohoof 2

WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Nascar said that the Rainbow Dash part was the best in a clopfic, and he said Pinkie's was the most boring, he dared challenge me :V

I love you, I LOVE YOU! I'm being completely serious, that's something that I'm definitely covering in my thread...fan-ness does not equal love...

In my opinion, Lightning Fluttershy is best Fluttershy fan (nope, not just cause he's my best friend). Dimitri loves Fluttershy the most. There's a difference. 

• Brohoof 3

I love you, I LOVE YOU! I'm being completely serious, that's something that I'm definitely covering in my thread...fan-ness does not equal love...

In my opinion, Lightning Fluttershy is best Fluttershy fan (nope, not just cause he's my best friend). Dimitri loves Fluttershy the most. There's a difference. 

..................at first, I was scared about that thread, but now I'm okay with it after you said that :P. Dunno why......

Actually, this reminds me of mah old sig. The one that said "#1 AJ lover" and "#1 Vanellope fan". I said "lover" for AJ since I loved her very much, and I said "#1 Vanellope fan", since, while I like her a lot, I don't love her on the same level as AJ, and also I'm sometimes a bit full of myself :P. That's also why I have #1 AJ lover as mah title. I love AJ so gal'darn much it's unbelievable. You fangirl over her so gal'dern much it's unbelievable :P.

Edited by spas-ticShotty

I'm being entirely honest with you, and it's true that I don't want to offend you, because we're friends. There's no BS in anything I wrote.

Same. Clari, I have personally told you between just the two of us what I think. I do believe you are the best AJ fan.

• Brohoof 1

For the record, you could have it worse (not to downplay your frustration, I understand it completely). People have voted over me, among others, some random person who joined a month ago who's obsessed with NSFW stuff (think Shotty minus the devotion) and a mod who in this thread straight up said that I'm a bigger fan than he is.

I think you have hope of winning at least

• Brohoof 1

..................at first, I was scared about that thread, but now I'm okay with it after you said that . Dunno why......

You should be scared. There is a reason why I do not think you are the best fan. I do agree that you love AJ more than I. But being the best fan is another matter.  

• Brohoof 2

Funny how I make better posts when i'm falling asleep on my keyboard :3

You should be scared. There is a reason why I do not think you are the best fan. I do agree that you love AJ more than I. But being the best fan is another matter.  

At this point, I don't care :P. As long as people acknowledge that I love AJ the most, I'm fine. I mean, I do love her a lot, and quite excessively for a fictional character. I want her to be mad wife and- well, you get the idea :wub:. I would lay down mah life if she was real or I find a girl like her and I had to do so in order to save her (Or the girl like her)'s life <3.....

Edited by spas-ticShotty

Okay, I think that's taking it a bit too far...she's not even real :/

Should've been more specific. If she was real or if I found a girl like her IRL, I would do so. I wouldn't do so now though, since I haven't found a girl like her, though.

Okay, I think that's taking it a bit too far...she's not even real :/

If I were in a situation, in which by the way, will most likely never happen, I'd do the same for Pinks :V

• Brohoof 1

Yea... don't mean to break trends but I wouldn't give my life for Fluttershy. I'm just a hipster that way.

I would go through a lot of pain for her however. Like  A LOT OF PAIN.

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

I... I... I can't answer that without feeling regret and shame...

Oh, who am I kidding, the beautiful Fluttershy has me at her every disposal. <3

Exactly. See why I would lay down mah life to protect AJ? I love her that much :wub: (Keep in mind this is if she existed, or if I found a human girl like her).

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm kind of at a loss for words that the Princess Luna has yet to be mention let alone her loyal subjects (fans)

But anyhoo

I already did this once, I'm really not wanting to do it again :/

• Brohoof 1