Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

“I've learned one thing, and that's to quit worrying about stupid things. You have four years to be irresponsible here, relax. Work is for people with jobs. You'll never remember class time, but you'll remember the time you wasted hanging out with your friends. So stay out late. Go out with your friends on a Tuesday when you have a paper due on Wednesday. Spend money you don't have. Drink 'til sunrise. The work never ends, but college does...”

Tom Petty

Shank the roleplayer has risen from the dead, and she had brought her infamous characters.

For those of you who are new, I RP as three characters (which are divided by the colour font I use).

I've been looking for a romantic drama roleplay, and have had no luck;

so I'm creating my own.

*You won't need to create a new character for this is your regular RP with a certain character, we will assume that we are all similar ages and somehow got to Canterlot (born or not)*

Because class is too difficult to organize and rp (Experience speaking). The majority of this RP will be spent in the dorms and after school activities or school dances.

I'm an experience and active roleplayer and I promise that I will make this roleplay feel like a family and be a blast.

Male Dorm:

- Eris

- Nightfall

- Parso Incendiare

- Kalypso

- Ice Beam

- Star Keeper

- Suclearnub

- Dogboots

Female Dorm:

- Cherished

- Lovely

- Rockshire

- Sugar Rush

- Vinyl Blade

- Alora

- Saphira

- Sugar

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/37689-canterlot-college-dorm-life/

Edited by Evilshy
Here, have a RP link.
  • Brohoof 3

One question: will this be an advanced RP?

I may not have time to do an Advanced RP, but if this is a "normal" one, then you can count me in as Nightfall.

Yes, he is an alicorn, but ask Dawnpath, Vinyl Blade, InfinityWhale, and a few others, and they will back me up on this: Nightfall is not an over-powered, "Look at me, I'm the next Celestia" alicorn. ;)

• Brohoof 3

One question: will this be an advanced RP?

I may not have time to do an Advanced RP, but if this is a "normal" one, then you can count me in as Nightfall.

Yes, he is an alicorn, but ask Dawnpath, Vinyl Blade, InfinityWhale, and a few others, and they will back me up on this: Nightfall is not an over-powered, "Look at me, I'm the next Celestia" alicorn. ;)

There was never a ban on alicorns so it doesn't matter. And well, my only logical answer would be to just post as much as the other players (it's not super complex, so I wouldn't worry.)

~

With school and such I'm not expecting anyone to keep up with something over the top :) ~

• Brohoof 1

There was never a ban on alicorns so it doesn't matter. And well, my only logical answer would be to just post as much as the other players (it's not super complex, so I wouldn't worry.)

~

With school and such I'm not expecting anyone to keep up with something over the top :) ~

All I need to say is "Thanks, Shanky!"

What I want to say (and need to say ;)) is wow... Finally there is no racism against alicorns. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

sounds fun i would like to join so sign me up (im a guy if that wasn't obvious :P ) yea i haven't roleplayed in a while and want to get back into it

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I think this would be a good opportunity to give roleplaying another try. I'm assuming I need to create a character? It needs to be a pony character, right?

Yep :) a pony character this time around haha

sounds fun i would like to join so sign me up (im a guy if that wasn't obvious :P ) yea i haven't roleplayed in a while and want to get back into it

Sweet just create your character and post your character sheet :) ~

• Brohoof 1

Yep :) a pony character this time around haha

Sweet just create your character and post your character sheet :) ~

ok here he is but i changed somethings since he graduated from high school he has been trying to use his wings more to make up for lost time http://mlpforums.com..._/kalypso-r1463 Edited by Kalypso
  • Brohoof 2

ok well i made a character, but it's really basic, I hope that's ok. Here you go shankie: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ice-beam-r1825

How did I miss this Roleplay? >.>

Anyways, sign me up using Sugar Rush, I hope this doesn't go too fast, with school and all, I'll post maybe twice a day. :3

yayyy pinkazoid is here lol

• Brohoof 3

I'd love to join this. The link to Vinyl is in my signature.

There's one question I have: will there be any kind of grammar requirement? I always kinda find it easier and more enjoyable when people are posting with good grammar.

• Brohoof 2

I haven't roleplayed in quite a while, but I could use the practice for my novels. I was thinking of either using Alora or Saphira (probabely Alora, I like her more). Both ponies can be found in my signature.

PS: You know what?!?!? I'll just use both of them :D Text Color....AWAAAAYYYY

PSS: Is there a content restriction, I'd be fine with anything, I'm just asking because I don't want any rule broken by Alora (sadistic and way too intelligent) or Saphira ("pretty" and knows it way too well)

PSSS: If you need a male character, I wouldn't mind using Ninon either, it's almost entirely up to what your looking for.

Edited by Alora
  • Brohoof 2

uhhh, why does the link to my OC in the OP come up as a youtube link to Diva Face Off? XD bit of a mix up with the links?

Now everypony knows what I watch on youtube O////O

~

I haven't roleplayed in quite a while, but I could use the practice for my novels. I was thinking of either using Alora or Saphira (probabely Alora, I like her more). Both ponies can be found in my signature.

PS: You know what?!?!? I'll just use both of them :D Text Color....AWAAAAYYYY

PSS: Is there a content restriction, I'd be fine with anything, I'm just asking because I don't want any rule broken by Alora (sadistic and way too intelligent) or Saphira ("pretty" and knows it way too well)

PSSS: If you need a male character, I wouldn't mind using Ninon either, it's almost entirely up to what your looking for.

No rules, the more personality the better :P ~

I'd love to join this. The link to Vinyl is in my signature.

There's one question I have: will there be any kind of grammar requirement? I always kinda find it easier and more enjoyable when people are posting with good grammar.

For the most part, members of this forums use proper grammar. I've never had an issue while RPing here. ~

• Brohoof 1

Perfect! I would LOVE to join in here :P So when should I begin, I've been in desperate need of a good roleplay lately.

Now everypony knows what I watch on youtube O////O

~

No rules, the more personality the better :P ~

For the most part, members of this forums use proper grammar. I've never had an issue while RPing here. ~

• Brohoof 2

Perfect! I would LOVE to join in here :P So when should I begin, I've been in desperate need of a good roleplay lately.

I'm writing up the beginning of the RP now :), I'll quote a post of yours with a link to the start of the RP shortly :) ~

http://mlpforums.com/topic/37689-canterlot-college-dorm-life/

Read the spoiler for your character in the OP and then begin the RP (starting form where the spoiler left off) and enjoy (:

~

• Brohoof 3

Is everypony still going to RP? There are some that haven't RPed yet... Not that I'm demanding them to post, but I'm just curious

I know, right! I'm getting annoyed talking to myself most of the time because no one else has shown up.
  • Brohoof 1

just to let you know, I'm going away for a couple days and i cant take my laptop with me, so I'm just letting you know if I dont post anything in 2 days

Thanks for the heads up :) ~

Should I wait for everyone else to post before I post again, or does it matter? Just wondering.

If you've got something to RP than go ahead, you don't have to wait for others :P ~

Is everypony still going to RP? There are some that haven't RPed yet... Not that I'm demanding them to post, but I'm just curious :lol:

I know, right! I'm getting annoyed talking to myself most of the time because no one else has shown up.

Don't worry, I'll try and steer you guys in the right direction so you don't have to worry about the slower posters :P ~

• Brohoof 1