Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Oops.. forgot the follow this topic as well. :S

So, yeah... Just a head's up, Nightfall will seem a bit bitter about the "fancy" ponies and how they got into the college: money.

His reason? He's going to end up in debt, even if he gets his degree. And he doesn't like that. He isn't rich, like @Shankveld at the beginning of the actual RP.

• Brohoof 1

Oops.. forgot the follow this topic as well. :S

So, yeah... Just a head's up, Nightfall will seem a bit bitter about the "fancy" ponies and how they got into the college: money.

His reason? He's going to end up in debt, even if he gets his degree. And he doesn't like that. He isn't rich, like @Shankveld at the beginning of the actual RP.

I thought i implied that he made it in on his own merits and not because his family had money :P which would make sense why he'd be a little resentful. And yes all three of my ponies are the foals of rich ass ponies ;D haha

~

• Brohoof 1

So, yeah... Just a head's up, Nightfall will seem a bit bitter about the "fancy" ponies and how they got into the college: money. His reason? He's going to end up in debt, even if he gets his degree. And he doesn't like that. He isn't rich, like Shankveld at the beginning of the actual RP.

Ha! He's certainly not going to like Star Keeper who got in for FREE. Celestia sure knows how to pull a few strings in your favour.

• Brohoof 2

I thought i implied that he made it in on his own merits and not because his family had money :P which would make sense why he'd be a little resentful. And yes all three of my ponies are the foals of rich ass ponies ;D haha

~

That and, in Nightfall's profile it mentions he doesn't have living parents... At least, they disappeared a while ago, but yeah, he's resentful towards some ponies... this could end with a fight between Eris and Nightfall. :lol:

Ha! He's certainly not going to like Star Keeper who got in for FREE. Celestia sure knows how to pull a few strings in your favour.

Yeah, like I said to Shankveld and an addition, he doesn't have many connections, and the ones he has aren't rich or famous.

• Brohoof 1

This looks like an interesting RP and I would like to participate if its not too late already. Plus it would be my first RP i've ever done and I would really enjoy this one as it seems casual in a way which fits what i'm usually looking for when it comes to my OC. Anyways the link to my OC is here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dogboots-r1624

• Brohoof 1

Just to warn everyone, I'm pretty new at this and I'm not a very creative person so I might struggle a bit with this. I try my best though XD

Welcome to my world, buddy. I too only just started role playing but I have written allot of Fanfiction so I feel somewhat prepared. I do tend to go overboard sometimes so try to bear with me.
  • Brohoof 2

Just to warn everyone, I'm pretty new at this and I'm not a very creative person so I might struggle a bit with this. I try my best though XD

It's fine if you're new to RP. To be honest, this is my first time RPing specifically on this site. So, I'm still getting used to some of the rules here. xD

• Brohoof 2

This looks like an interesting RP and I would like to participate if its not too late already. Plus it would be my first RP i've ever done and I would really enjoy this one as it seems casual in a way which fits what i'm usually looking for when it comes to my OC. Anyways the link to my OC is here: http://mlpforums.com.../dogboots-r1624

i know that it says ooc, but can i join? :) it sounds really interesting, and of course ill have to make a character, but i can do that fast.

I'll write in you with @, once she adds her character sheet as roommates :)

~

I can tell you right now that you've improved A LOT :)

I'm very impressed.

~

Welcome to my world, buddy. I too only just started role playing but I have written allot of Fanfiction so I feel somewhat prepared. I do tend to go overboard sometimes so try to bear with me.

You are FANTASTIC.

I can tell you had some writing experience.

It's fine if you're new to RP. To be honest, this is my first time RPing specifically on this site. So, I'm still getting used to some of the rules here. xD

You must be a fast learner,

because I couldn't even tell you're a natural :D ~

I have a question, Shankveld. Is there going to be a time when all of our characters are gonna interact with each other?

Yes. Eris will be throwing a party. I'm just letting everyone get acquainted with their roomies ~ (:

• Brohoof 3

just to let you know, I'm going away for a couple days and i cant take my laptop with me, so I'm just letting you know if I dont post anything in 2 days

A couple of days...

Huh.

So I'm stuck, unless I go out... Maybe I'll slip out to the cafeteria.

Wait, idea~! *Rarity style*

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to wait untill the storyline develops a bit before I join in if that's allright, it makes it easier for me to come up with a true feel for the plot. OOps, nevermind XD didnt see the little thingy thar XD

Wow, this is gonna be histarical. I'll try to respond tommorrow, I'm not actually supposed to be on the computer, sorrt for the late-ness.

Edited by Alora
  • Brohoof 1

I'm out of ideas. I need some help here. Can any of you give me some ideas? I really want to continue this RP. :lol:

come down to the cafe and join the action :P

the key to rping if the weasel yourself into ways of communicating with the other character :)

~

• Brohoof 1

come down to the cafe and join the action :P

the key to rping if the weasel yourself into ways of communicating with the other character :)

~

Shankveld, I saw the post, but I must go out because I want to. So I'll reply later, ok? ;)

This will be fun... :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'm liking this FAR too much. I was wondering if I could enter a third character later on? Only because she's deeply tied with Alora, of course. I still need to upload my images of her first, but she is GORGEOUS.

PS: uhm...I ended up posting really late and everyone is way ahead of me O.O

Edited by Alora
  • Brohoof 2

The reason my OC is a janitor is because of a few reasons.

1) If I read correctly this is a canterlot college meaning that it would be expensive and probably difficult to get in.

2) My OC doesn't really have any credentials when it comes to education or the cash as he's mainly traveled all over doing odd jobs to sustain himself (as stated in the profile).

3) As for why would a Janitor be living in a dorm? More than likely there wasn't enough room to sleep in the broom closet so instead the school probably just decided to have him live in a dorm. Besides the school would more than likely take out some of his pay for living expenses.

As for the RP it wasn't technically stated that we're all students. Not only that but this RP actually focuses around the after school activities and life in the dorms. Not what happens when it comes to classes.

• Brohoof 2

Well hay can't be confusing as it is just that...hay. Anyways just a small bit of confusion as my OC in the RP is a janitor of the school and not a student. This caused a bit of confusion and I posted my reasons above for said action in the RP but nothing big.

• Brohoof 1

I'm liking this FAR too much. I was wondering if I could enter a third character later on? Only because she's deeply tied with Alora, of course. I still need to upload my images of her first, but she is GORGEOUS.

PS: uhm...I ended up posting really late and everyone is way ahead of me O.O

As long as you add a character sheet, you can bring in a character :P

~

Well hay can't be confusing as it is just that...hay. Anyways just a small bit of confusion as my OC in the RP is a janitor of the school and not a student. This caused a bit of confusion and I posted my reasons above for said action in the RP but nothing big.

As long as you're interacting with the others I see no problem with this, you gave proper reasons that worked.

~

• Brohoof 1