Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

not the point the plan was not to tell ANYONE and nightfall broke that, so the moment Whirlwind or Obsidian catch on, how do you think they will react?

the trust in you isn't even in question here.

also another point, neither Obsidian or Whirlwind know Dawn so how are we suppose to trust him 

Look, Nightfall was so deep in disbelief, he opened up beyond his normal self, not knowing what to do; just doing what he thought to do.

• 1 month later...

After what feels like years I’ve made what will be my final post. As my character went on this emotional journey I could tell that I was growing along with him. Now that we’ve come to the end I just wanted to thank you all for an amazing experience. It’s been a wonderful honour.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

After what feels like years I’ve made what will be my final post. As my character went on this emotional journey I could tell that I was growing along with him. Now that we’ve come to the end I just wanted to thank you all for an amazing experience. It’s been a wonderful honour.

Thank you.

seems like a better ending than I could think up, Cherished and Parso engaged, never saw that coming XD sounds like Parso must have rehabbed from his stress from college and later met up with Cherished again :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What ever happened with me, Obsidian, and my foal? Was I left out? I'm pretty sure I'd be with Obsidian (at least as far as she and I are concerned)

Edited by ~Chaotic Overlord~
  • Brohoof 1

What ever happened with me, Obsidian, and my foal? Was I left out? I'm pretty sure I'd be with Obsidian (at least as far as she and I are concerned)

You should've been.

Wow. That would be interesting, though...

Whirlwind and Nightfall and Obsidian and Vinyl Blade, all together... but not together, if you know what I mean.

That also reminded me. Whatever happened to Percussive?

Eh. He never really had a big part in the RP unless Lovely was near.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, will do. Might have been best for me to run it through before going ahead and posting anyway.

Meh, I had no problem with this. You got Dogboots personality down when you posted and I honestly couldn't have done a much better job myself. I'm satisfied with the ending and have no qualms with it.

Ok 

Obsidian would like to know if y'all would be interested in taking part in a Canterlot College reunion RP?

Yes. Most definitely! Tell her that I, for one, would love to, seeing as this RP wasn't that bad after all.

Ok 

Obsidian would like to know if y'all would be interested in taking part in a Canterlot College reunion RP?

wouldnt it be easier to host the reunion on this RP? I'm just saying, so most of the characters from this one actually know about it

also, even if there is a reunion RP, I wont be able to attend, I ship out to Italy in two days. so have fun