Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Sorry I didn't post today guys, I was hanging out with some friends all day and now I'm too tired to post, so I'll try to post tomorrow.

You should probably make your way to the cafe, maybe recognize your roommate and converse with him :P ~

• Brohoof 1

Hey @@Shankveld, do you think you could check this out and possibly use it for the roleplay? I sometimes find it hard to keep up with who is who on here

Wow they've really buffed these things up. Alright Once my husband gets home I'll get him to set it up for me. I don't want to end up messing everything up x)

~

• Brohoof 2

Your "husband"... Got it. Anyway, you do realize you could have stopped me right? I guess Vinyl's going to go smoke some pot in the dorm now... Or just cry and think about her real parents

I have no valid response to this, so here is the Doctor being cool as he usually is.

Posted Image

Oh, and Star Keeper is going to have to get out the dictionary and look up what the hell the word "PARTY" means. This is not his area of expertise, or mine for that matter (forever social rejects).

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your "husband"... Got it. Anyway, you do realize you could have stopped me right? I guess Vinyl's going to go smoke some pot in the dorm now... Or just cry and think about her real parents

I'd better hope he's my husband, otherwise I don't know why I'd have this certificate of marriage :s and well I was under the impression Vinyl Blade had left ~ Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, didn't know you were actually married... At nineteen? Seems a bit young to me, but whatever. It was your choice and I hope you're happy together.

I said that Vinyl got up and started to walk out

Welp, my life is a bit of a unique situation. I'm not really the type to call someone my husband if they aren't, haha.

Well then you're still in the cafe, which means you were invited to the parrtttaaaay ~

• Brohoof 2

Oh, didn't know you were actually married... At nineteen? Seems a bit young to me, but whatever. It was your choice and I hope you're happy together.

Aren't you a bit old to be watching a little girls show? The irony of the situation is hilarious.

Oh god, I'm wayyyyy behind now. I didn't realize this was going to be moving at such a fast pace. And there's so much stuff going on, I'm so confused!!!

Get to the Cafe! There's no time to explain! Find some lame excuse, but that is were everyone seems to be heading.

• Brohoof 2

All except for me. I left and went to my dorm. I need someone to talk to (it'd be best to talk to Lovely or Cherished)

Ha ha ha, you get me! Nah, just joking. Have fun being depressed, my guy honestly isn't going to give two s**ts. Just being honest, he wont.
  • Brohoof 2

All except for me. I left and went to my dorm. I need someone to talk to (it'd be best to talk to Lovely or Cherished)

Maybe my character could somehow help out. But, I don't know how that would work, since she's in the cafe...

• Brohoof 2

Oh god, I'm wayyyyy behind now. I didn't realize this was going to be moving at such a fast pace. And there's so much stuff going on, I'm so confused!!!

Just keep going from where you left off and somehow make your way to the cafeteria ^.^

It's not that confusing.

~

• Brohoof 1

My Cherished is ready ;D

Posted Image

I draw fan-art of my ponies while I wait for people to post x)

Errrrmmmmm.... What just happened? I was asleep so I missed out alot? Because even after reading the RPs I couldn't understand what's happening.

basically Eris is having a party tonight ~

• Brohoof 2

basically Eris is having a party tonight ~

PARTY ROCK! Oh, that reminds me, we should so invite Tom! He would be the life of the party that scux (New Zealand slang).

• Brohoof 2

I've got it! I've finnally finsihed Eris's sheet! How soon can she join? Alora could use some company that didn't upset her XD

Bescides, they harmonize so well.....

http://nekromantiafox.deviantart.com/#/d5k4eu0

PS: He's right, because all my characters are crazy ;)

Whoa. You were right; she is very much a looker! ;)

My compliments to you and your art, Alora. It's wonderful! ;)

• Brohoof 1