Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Whoa. You were right; she is very much a looker! ;)

My compliments to you and your art, Alora. It's wonderful! ;)

Just in case you were wondering....she's single. Very...very single. Well...sort of. I pair her with a few people, but the character itself isn't actually TAKEN.

<.<

>.>

I just can't get that quote out of my head. Because the crazier the pony, the better that pony is in bed XD

I feel bad for him though, cuz he's getting nowhere near Alora OR Eris. -femenine scoff-

• Brohoof 2

Just in case you were wondering....she's single. Very...very single. Well...sort of. I pair her with a few people, but the character itself isn't actually TAKEN.

<.<

>.>

I just can't get that quote out of my head. Because the crazier the pony, the better that pony is in bed XD

I feel bad for him though, cuz he's getting nowhere near Alora OR Eris. -femenine scoff-

If they are in the cafe, then he's there too. However, if not...

He could go exploring soon. In fact, if there is time, he will go exploring a bit before the party.

If they are in the cafe, then he's there too. However, if not...

He could go exploring soon. In fact, if there is time, he will go exploring a bit before the party.

Wait...I'm confused. I was talking about Shank's dude thingy O.e Or are you talking about Nightfall?

I just wanna be 100% correct on what's going on before I say something pervy. And no, they're currently roaming the hallways (Saphira and Alora).

PS: I do have to admit though....it would be really interesting if a pony were to try and flirt with one of them. Specifically Eris XD (not gonna say why)

• Brohoof 2

Wait...I'm confused. I was talking about Shank's dude thingy O.e Or are you talking about Nightfall?

I just wanna be 100% correct on what's going on before I say something pervy. And no, they're currently roaming the hallways (Saphira and Alora).

PS: I do have to admit though....it would be really interesting if a pony were to try and flirt with one of them. Specifically Eris XD (not gonna say why)

Now you are making me curious, so I may have to try it. :lol:

And I was, so I am terrible sorry for any confusion.

Now I understand what you mean.

So like...when is that party thing happening? And should I stay in the cafe for now, or should I just go back to my dorm room until the party?

I've moved Cherished out, so you can go get ready or stay in the cafe. My next post should hit off the party. ~

there is nothing Eris loves more than himself. Come to the party and see what happens.

~

• Brohoof 1

Now you are making me curious, so I may have to try it. :lol:

And I was, so I am terrible sorry for any confusion.

Now I understand what you mean.

Hmm....curious...but where you teh dude that asked Alora if she liked your (er...his?) beard. Because that was a very sexy beard.

I've moved Cherished out, so you can go get ready or stay in the cafe. My next post should hit off the party. ~

there is nothing Eris loves more than himself. Come to the party and see what happens.

~

Silly silly shank, I was talking about MY eris. I was hoping she could join in: http://nekromantiafox.deviantart.com/#/d5k4eu0

She's Alora's sister, and she reprosents death :D

• Brohoof 2

Hmm....curious...but where you teh dude that asked Alora if she liked your (er...his?) beard. Because that was a very sexy beard.

Actually, yes, I was. (And am.)

Thank you. :blush: Unfortunately for Alora, I decided to shave it off. :(

Anyway, back on topic, this party could be fun!

• Brohoof 1

Actually, yes, I was. (And am.)

Thank you. :blush: Unfortunately for Alora, I decided to shave it off. :(

Anyway, back on topic, this party could be fun!

Yeah, it really could be XD I bet ERis would crash it if she could. She does that type of stuff....or maybe not. I guess it depends on the crowd.

• Brohoof 2

Silly silly shank, I was talking about MY eris. I was hoping she could join in: http://nekromantiafo...t.com/#/d5k4eu0

She's Alora's sister, and she reprosents death :D

As Eris' rper, I automatically assume every Eris is talking about my Eris. Gotta play the character

And yes I'm adding her in ;D ~

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, it really could be XD I bet ERis would crash it if she could. She does that type of stuff....or maybe not. I guess it depends on the crowd.

It does. I'm hoping it "goes well" for everyone. I would hate for anyone to have a bad relationship with others.

• Brohoof 1

It does. I'm hoping it "goes well" for everyone. I would hate for anyone to have a bad relationship with others.

Oh knows, that would just be awful.

Gumdrops and rainbows are all I want in life.

>.>

<.<

was that convincing enough?

~

• Brohoof 2

Well, what'd y'all think of that last post I made? That's my longest on record. Not very long, I know, but hey, I don't usually make long posts like that

Edited by Feld0's Overlord
  • Brohoof 2

Well, what'd y'all think of that last post I made? That's my longest on record. Not very long, I know, but hey, I don't usually make long posts like that

Of course, it was very nice. Not necessarily how I normally write, but I really liked it a lot :D I hope your having fun with the rp so far.

• Brohoof 2

Oh knows, that would just be awful.

Gumdrops and rainbows are all I want in life.

was that convincing enough?

~

That can only mean one thing: purposefully set up hate, and disorder, and a fight... Uh oh, Shankveld... What are you planning..?

• Brohoof 1

That post.

Your post.

It can only be described in one way.

and that way is in the form of a picture.

A picture hidden in a spoiler.

This spoiler to be exact.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

damn I missed alot. Sorry I haven't posted that much today. I was at a meetup and had to leave early this morning so I really didn't get much a chance to post today but there is good news to this. It was fun. lol

• Brohoof 1

Your posting reminds me of how I have to post on a certain forum. About 250 words being the minimum word count.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm going to sleep, so when I wake up tomorrow I'll start the party (when everyone is awake too) until then you can explore and whatever you want, or just wait :) I posted, so you can always react to that.

~

--

Make sure to read the spoiler I left in my most recent post, especially regarding how to address your Eris. For any comments about it, please write in it this thread and not the actual rp thread :) thanks a bunches.

~

I have kind of a weird question...

So I'm assuming there is no technology of any kind, right? So like there are no iPods, TVs, etc.

Nope. I've already used a cellphone so all current technology is game (: ~

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to sleep, so when I wake up tomorrow I'll start the party (when everyone is awake too) until then you can explore and whatever you want, or just wait I posted, so you can always react to that.

Time for the socially awkward pegasus to shine! Hopefully there wont be too much drama... Oh, who am I kidding? There will be enough drama to drown a small family! Let the fun begin!

I recommend you respond to the question I asked, otherwise I'll have to think of another reason why I abandoned a conversion half way. That, and we haven't even had a proper conversation as of yet.
  • Brohoof 2

I recommend you respond to the question I asked, otherwise I'll have to think of another reason why I abandoned a conversion half way. That, and we haven't even had a proper conversation as of yet.

Ironically, I responded right before I saw this post lol

Also, I changed my avatar to my Ice Beam character. I thought it might help or something.

• Brohoof 1

-snip-

y'all are sluts.

~

I'm quoting chuuuu.

Star Keeper is a cutie :3 the way he's so shy and awkward and tries to be normal reminds me of my husband.

~

• Brohoof 1