Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Encounters with irritating bronies?

Clarity

I haven't met anyone like that, yet. But I do have 2 people in my class.

One of them is one year older (he had to redo one year) and the other one has ADD. Both of them spend every break with watching MLP videos. Not any videos, it's immature techno edits, edits from the show where everyone dies and scream swear words. It's really irritating and they are a bad representativ for the community.

Every single individual in this music video. Yes, even the girl.

Made in Denmark. lol, give me a break.

I watched only a little bit of that video, but I was getting the impression that those people really like My Little Pony  :har: 

I watched only a little bit of that video, but I was getting the impression that those people really like My Little Pony

They do, there's no question about that. It's just the way they present it that I don't really like. They've been on one of our most popular TV channels here, and it didn't go over so well. :wacko:  

They do, there's no question about that. It's just the way they present it that I don't really like. They've been on one of our most popular TV channels here, and it didn't go over so well. :wacko:  

They actually made it on TV with that?

They actually made it on TV with that?

Yup.

Here's the interview if you wanna see for yourself.

Well, me and my sister/best friend where having a talk on MLP and some

theories and all and also about our oc's and back-stories and magic and

all mixing in pagan themes.  

Well we had a collage guy sit next to us in a Rash shirt and he was listening

and started talking to us, than we brought up Twilight might have been set

up to be made into a Alicorn and all, given the submissions she had to over come

and not getting "Hep" from Tia so it would push her magic and make her evoloe

and all with these events..

He kinda went fan crazy by Twilight should have not been made into a Twi-corn and

such for like 10 mins and we could only just shut up and listen made a escape at the

next bus stop....

So yah...

Some guy I met not too long ago claimed he was a big MLP fan, but what disgusted me the most, as well as weirded me out, was the fact that he actually shared his interest in clopping material, which I just nodded so he doesn't take offense

I personally found it irratating when he spoke this with me, because I hate clop material, and that's something you don't speak publicly with others

I told my friend once how much I liked the show, and she went away and watched it. The next day I asked her who her favourite pony was in which she replied "Rainbow Flash". Fair enough, she had probably only seen 1 or 2 episodes, and she was my friend so I overlooked it.

A couple of weeks later she said she had finished all 4 seasons so I told that my favourite pony was Cheese Sandwich and she looked puzzled, but said "I like her too." Okay, he is only in 1 episode, I can see why she didn't know who he was, and that he was a dude. So I said my favourite princess was Luna. No comment. This is when I started to get annoyed, so I decided to see how far she would go. I said I think I'm most like Rainbow Flash (and I'm actually nothing like Rainbow Dash) and she replied with "Oh my gosh, you are exactly like her!"  :angry: So she was the most annoying brony I met. 

• 1 year later...

I haven't met any irritating Bronies in real life. Online? Well, that's another story. But I try not to complain too much. Unless I'm having a REALLY bad day, I usually don't care about negativity or conflict directed at me on the Internet.