im very well known at school

ive never dyed my hair

my looks are basically all natural :]

Actually, I have more.

Never been stung by a bee.

Never broken a bone.

I HAVE dislocated a bone before.

Allergic to cats.

Supposedly I'm "allergic" to mosquito bites (How does that work?).

I hate the sound of dogs barking if they're really close.

I hate the loud and sudden hydraulic hissing of something, like a bus or machinery.

I've been interested in naked girl since, what, 5 years old?

I've been imagining up a series that involves many drawings I've made over the years. Some day, I wish to make a TV series or movie off of it.

I'll have more later.

Edited by Other Spazzy
  • Brohoof 2

Many people on the internet think I'm a girl because I upload SC files with very high voices. The truth is I haven't hit puberty yet.

I'm atheist yet attend an Orthodox Jewish ceremony five times a year.

I have never seen half the shows I make references to (eg, Doctor Who).

I have almost 400 hours of TF2 clocked, over 240 of which are Spy.

I have far more online friends than RL ones, and I know my online ones better.

I can speak 6 languages - English, Hebrew, French, Yiddish, JPS (ancient) English and ancient Hebrew.

I have no formal education in the arts, yet I have been told by many impartial parties that I have a particularly high sense of skill for creative writing, poetry, and singing.

I am, for a lack of a better term, Communist.

I'm a misanthrope, who believes that there is no more redemption for humanity, so we might as well live while we can (I mean war is so advanced, drugs too deep underground, environment royally screwed, etc.)

I'm a hyponeurochondriac (constantly believe I have a certain mental condition), but I truly believe I have mild OCD.

I have 3 cats, along with 2 cat condos and a miniature water fountain/bowl designed for them.

I have a FiM shirt and 4 posters, yet have never used them in public.

I am plagued with an interchangable first and last name, so I tend to be called "[last name][first name]" or "Mr. [last name]s", neither of which are correct.

I have been to a hospital twice in my life - once for my birth, and again for when I thought I had appendicitis.

Edited by ping111
  • Brohoof 1

Many people on the internet think I'm a girl because I upload SC files with very high voices. The truth is I haven't hit puberty yet.

I'm atheist yet attend an Orthodox Jewish ceremony five times a year.

I have never seen half the shows I make references to (eg, Doctor Who).

I have almost 400 hours of TF2 clocked, over 240 of which are Spy.

I have far more online friends than RL ones, and I know my online ones better.

I can speak 6 languages - English, Hebrew, French, Yiddish, JPS (ancient) English and ancient Hebrew.

I have no formal education in the arts, yet I have been told by many impartial parties that I have a particularly high sense of skill for creative writing, poetry, and singing.

I am, for a lack of a better term, Communist.

I'm a misanthrope, who believes that there is no more redemption for humanity, so we might as well live while we can (I mean war is so advanced, drugs too deep underground, environment royally screwed, etc.)

I'm a hyponeurochondriac (constantly believe I have a certain mental condition), but I truly believe I have mild OCD.

I have 3 cats, along with 2 cat condos and a miniature water fountain/bowl designed for them.

I have a FiM shirt and 4 posters, yet have never used them in public.

I am plagued with an interchangable first and last name, so I tend to be called "[last name][first name]" or "Mr. [last name]s", neither of which are correct.

I have been to a hospital twice in my life - once for my birth, and again for when I thought I had appendicitis.

Mosquitoes deliver an anaesthesia to the bite site, so the victim does not feel the pain of their blood being sucked out. The actual pain is caused by the mosquito's proboscis penetrating the skin. Therefore, you are allergic to their anaesthesia.

I don't feel anypain, though, and I've been bittne numerous times. On mah ear, under mah leg, mah hand, mah butt, etc. I guess I grew used to it or something? I dunno, all I know is that mosquito bites itch like hell.

I don't feel anypain, though, and I've been bittne numerous times. On mah ear, under mah leg, mah hand, mah butt, etc. I guess I grew used to it or something? I dunno, all I know is that mosquito bites itch like hell.

Well, some people don't actually feel the pain (where the stereotypical "slapping" comes from), such as myself, mainly due to the fact that the particular muscle that the mosquito is biting into was relaxed. If you contract a muscle while a mosquito is biting it, its proboscis will get stuck in your skin and rip a small piece of the surrounding epidermis while thrashing around, then causing the pain.

Another thing. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate balloons. I probably have a fear of them (What would the scientific name be?). Why? I hate the damn popping noise it makes. Whenever I see just ONE balloon, I get a nervous feeling inside me because I always fear it'll pop and startle the shit outta me :unsure:.

When a new pokemon game comes out I don't see any of my friends for a week and tell them I'm busy with assignments.

I'm allergic to cats even though I love them :(

I find hispanic men very attractive, but find the spoken-spanish language annoying.

I use to write explicit sex stories and post them on the internet under a male persona when I was 12, I had a following too.

• Brohoof 8

These are always fun.

I can multitask like no other but I absolutely hate doing it.

If I am forced to claim a religion I will claim Buddhism. It seems to be the only one I can see eye to eye with.

I have a fantastic vocabulary but I adjust it accordingly depending on who I'm hanging out with.

The Army will always be the coolest job I've ever had.

I hate being told I'm smart and can do anything I want to do in life... .. because, I have no idea what I want to do in life.

@@Shankveld, I used to do something similar to that last one.

Edited by Shadow Chaser
  • Brohoof 2

I use to write explicit sex stories and post them on the internet under a male persona when I was 12, I had a following too.

What the fuck? I mean, you're stunning and all, but imagining you doing something sexual like this, at any given point, is a "mind blown" moment to me :o.

• Brohoof 2

I have friggin' long hair. (I need a haircut baaaaaad)

I used to have a harmonica.

I've never been in a relationship. :(

I can read upside down.

I've been to Disneyland 2 or 3 times.

My name is Jeremy.

I used to own a Siamese fighting fish named Sonic and a hamster named Cream.

I've never been out of the U.S.

I've never played any of the Resident Evil games.

I ramble a lot. Like now.

• Brohoof 1

In my earlier highscool years I was a huge 'party' girl and I'd drink to black out nearly every weekend.

I never had any 'sexual' misadventures though since I hated all guys.

~

What the fuck? I mean, you're stunning and all, but imagining you doing something sexual like this, at any given point, is a "mind blown" moment to me :o.

Thanks for enlarging and bolding -.-'''''''''''''''''''

but well I had no friends when I was in elementary school and was bullied and tormented by my peers,

so I turned to the internet for socializing and found a place for outcasts like me.

4chan is not a nice play for kids.

~

• Brohoof 4

In my earlier highscool years I was a huge 'party' girl and I'd drink to black out nearly every weekend.

I never had any 'sexual' misadventures though since I hated all guys.

~

Thanks for enlarging and bolding -.-'''''''''''''''''''

but well I had no friends when I was in elementary school and was bullied and tormented by my peers,

so I turned to the internet for socializing and found a place for outcasts like me.

4chan is not a nice play for kids.

~

You were bullied?! Looking at you now...............I can't imagine you being bullied or anything. Damn. Well, I guess I learn something everyday. Edited by Other Spazzy

You were bullied?! Looking at you now...............I can't imagine you being bullied or anything. Damn. Well, I guess I learn something everyday.

It magically stopped when I 'grew into my looks',

and some people think appearance doesn't matter.

I was weird kid, I'm not surprised they exiled me.

~

It magically stopped when I 'grew into my looks',

and some people think appearance doesn't matter.

I was weird kid, I'm not surprised they exiled me.

~

That reminds of some of those cartoons or movies or whatnot where the character getting bullied is actually good-looking, but the other kids decide to be a dick-ass to him/her :/.

Another thing about me.

I hate vegetables. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Edited by Other Spazzy

I was weird kid

Weird kids are the best kids.

I shave my head because I hate having to worry about how my hair looks.

While in the military I shaved less than once or twice a month. Now I have to shave at least once a week and it drives me nuts.

I wasn't taught how to do a lot of things in life and just had to guess at it, which is why I have my own style when doing a lot of things.

It's also why I don't have the greatest self confidence.

I am more confident when around other people who are shyer than me because I think they need that quality in me.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, there's a lot about me people don't know! Even in real life, I prefer to protect my anonymity. But some mundane things:

-I cry very easily during films, even ones that aren't that sad. I tend to get very emotional during them for no apparent reason. I rarely cry otherwise.

-I sleep with eight stuffed animals-I need to cuddle things when I sleep! XD For the record, my favourite is my adorable giant Chococat. I take him everywhere :P

-This isn't really a secret, but I have a major celebrity crush on Kit Harington.

-I also have a crush on a guy on these here Forums~

-If I could, I would totally bring all my online friends to my town. That would make my life so much better!

-Due to severe bullying as a child, I have a very bad fear of being alone, or of being a failure.

-My dream school is MIT.

-I sleep in my bathtub when I DO sleep. My bed is covered in rough drafts of stories :P

-I have a teeny girl crush on Emilia Clarke. :3

-My comfort food is cheese.

I'll think of more...XD

• Brohoof 3

I have always changed myself based on what others want and I hate that about myself.

Since I got out of the Army I look at life like an accident waiting to happen so I can jump in and help people because I miss the sense of purpose the Army gave me.

I have different shirts that I wear for specific reasons on specific days. When no one notices I get a little discouraged.

I also change myself for what people need and I don't hate that about myself.

I have a serious plan to kill myself at the age of 39 but I also want to outlive my parents so I'm unsure how that's going to go.

• Brohoof 1

• I punctured my kidney in school when I was 8, and it never regained maximum function.
  • I think in English about 95% of the time even though it's not my native language, and have done so since I was about twelve.
  • I talk to myself when I'm alone. So much in fact that had I done it in public. I would have been viewed as crazy or insane.
  • About once a day, sometimes less. I completely lose focus in my vision. Everything becomes really really blurry for about 5-20 seconds. I have tried to look for what it is without any success.
  • I think like, No one knows about this one except me. But sometimes. (I'm not even considering it but I think about it a lot.) I think, What purpose does this life have? I know it's a really old question but come on. Even if you DO have a fun life. What's the point when it all just ends?. (I'm an atheist by the way.)

I've been shot before. (Don't worry, range accident)

I have this long but barely visble scar under my right eye.

I used to have breathing problems.

I used to go hunting.

My nickname is "The GIF Master".

I hate it when people say texting acronyms like LOL OMG or SMH.

And I fucking hate it when people say YOLO. (And actually use it in a sentence.)

Edited by Kestrel

I would say that I like crying, but I've repetitively said that in other threads so people probably get the message.

I'm pretty tall for being only 15.

I spend at least 35 hours a weekend on my pc.

I sing out loud a lot when people aren't around.

I... Was going to say something here but it's a secret! ;)

I had my first job when I was 13.

I'm a senior in high school, but I'm only 15.

I haven't eaten breakfast in years.

Despite my usual good-natured-ness around the forums, I'm not a nice guy.

I don't like watching movies.

One of the main reasons why I wear my sweatshirt to school every day (even if it is hot outside) is that I like to grab doorhandles with the sleeves because I'm afraid of the germs on them. I use the end of the sleeves like gloves, basically.

I could probably live without my cellphone.

I have trouble making eye contact with people sometimes.

I hate the smell and feel of newspaper.

I wish Carrot Top would become a main character in MLP. A bunch of people here might know that one already, but I felt like I had to say it.

So do I! The "avast (insert pony's name) ass" thing makes no sense to me and the music is eerily empty and artificial. Can't stand it.

Avast Your Ass isn't dubstep.

Not relevant, but I had to point that out. Which reminds me, it really bothers me when people think all EDM is dubstep. I'm not saying you do, but it just reminded me.

I've been playing drum set for 7 years, and still can't use a double bass pedal.

I've been playing for 5, and I can't either.

• Brohoof 2