Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TailsIsNotAlone

I'm a big Barbie fan,

I'm introverted,

I love to sing and perform in community theater,

Asian food is my favorite,

I'm fiercely loyal to the ones I care about, and will protect them no matter what,

I am good at self defense,

I love cold weather,

I'm nocturnal,

I believe in Santa Claus,

I'm not a very good person but some very good people in my life are helping me to improve.

Edited by Narcissus

I love 1D and 5SOS and The New Seekers. 

I adore Tim Drake probably too much.

Hyenas are my favourite animals.

I am trying to improve my drawing skills. The progress is agonisingly slow.

I should be doing work now but I am not. :P

I'm a Star Wars nerd and have a big collection of related toys,

I live in California and enjoy very hot weather,

I adore live theater and ballet,

I live to travel, anywhere at anytime,

I enjoy traveling by plane,

I like my food very spicy,

I'm a Christian,

I'm conservative,

I'm straight,

I wear outdated (but tweaked) clothing styles,

I like old TV like The Prisoner, Star Trek, Batman, Mission: Impossible, Battlestar Galactica and Northern Exposure. (all originals, not remakes),

I love Disney stuff; movies and theme parks,

I'm into girly stuff like Disney Princesses and Fairies, American Girl, and Barbie.

I love cartoons, especially Tiny Toons, Animaniacs and MLP.

• Brohoof 1

I'm Asexual, atheist and procrastinator expert.

I'm always with the dog/cat/any animal there is in a party.

I NEVER make the first contact with other humans.

My stuttering and my awkwardness make a strong combo against my socialization.

I have so many stories and ideas in mind, but every time I want to draw them, they're so ugly, it made me want to stop.

OSTs are my best genre of music.

I've never smoke, drink alcohol, watch NSFW stuff for NSFW actions or even hurt an animal for pleasure (except mosquitoes, heck them).

I got 4 fractures, one at 1 year old, 3 years old, 8 years old and 10 years old.

Ooooh great idea! :D

I'm an atheist. (Honestly, who on the internet ISN'T? :P)

My favorite color is Magenta

My favorite food is hamburgers

My favorite animal is any species of canine.

My favorite season is summer. B)

My favorite tree is the Cabbage Palm Tree.

My favorite video game is Minecraft. :twismile:

My favorite Pokemon is Empoleon. (Big surprise)

I'm 21 years old

I broke my arm when I was 8

I'm a heterosexual

• Brohoof 1

Sounds fun, I don't think I've done this thread:

• I was born in Nashville, TN
  • I love Anime
  • I'm an artist and have sold pieces of my work
  • Some of my favourite things to draw include beautiful men (naked and clothed), Death the Kid, Ponies and colourful, detailed cupcakes and sweets
  • I've been to three different colleges
  • I used to horseback ride professionally, and have won multiple blue ribbons and never placed below 4th my entire riding career
  • I adore Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit and anything by Tolkien
  • I'm Pagan
  • Gay
  • Married
  • I now live in New York
  • I'm a Harry Potter fan and a proud Gryffindor
  • Fall/Summer are neck and neck for favourite time of the year, but I prefer heat
  • My favourite colours are, in this order: Red, Purple, Black, Gold and Pink
  • I love Victorian Style anything
  • I adore London anything, and have an affinity for the Union Jack (on jewellery, shirts etc.)
  • My heritage is German/Irish
  • I have mocha brown hair and hazel green eyes
  • Design-wise I love Fleur de Lis, black and white stripes, roses, suns, moons, stars and Saturn
  • I love alcohol and like to play bartender for all my friends at get-togethers and parties
  • Dragons are my favourite animal, next are Lions, then Horses
  • The first language I began teaching myself was Swahili
  • I speak, read and write some Japanese (though not as fluent as I used to be)
  • I've met former President Bill Clinton and shook his hand
  • I'm a Leo
  • My favourite flowers are Roses, Daisies and Sunflowers
  • Halloween is my favourite holiday
  • But Valentines Day, I absolutely adore and go batarse crazy with it, doting on my husband and friends like mad
  • I love love. I'm obsessed with romance.
  • One of my favourite quotes is: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."
  • I have been involved in Paranormal Investigation and used to belong to a small local team
  • I teach Pagan practises within a small group of 12 students/members and have been sanctioned as "High Priest" in my community.

That's all I'll do for now! But, I'll return! ; )

Edited by King Blanketfort

• 1 month later...

Alright, let's make this interesting. :ph3ar:

• I'm missing a knuckle on my right hand, which I lost during a boxing match. 
  • I've only ever actually eaten snake ONCE in my life.
  • I have a pet doggo.
  • I really enjoy weightlifting.
  • I almost enrolled in the marines after leaving High School.
  • I'm Agnostic.
  • I'm a big film fan.
  • I enjoy creating digital art, and occasionally tinkering and experimenting with Photoshop. 
  • I enjoy metal/woodworking.
  • I do occasionally smoke and drink alcohol.
  • I'm hoping to see as much of the world as I can before I kick the bucket.

Well, then, I'd say that's pretty much it! Although, I suppose I should end on a high note...

• I can burp on command.

There we go, sorted. :laugh:

• 2 months later...

I’m an animal lover

I love all genres of music, especially country. 

I love pickup trucks especially the 2nd gen and 3rd gen Dodge Ram. (The truck I currently own is a ‘96 Ram 1500) 

I have two pet rabbits 

Applejack and Rainbow Dash are my favorite ponies. 

I have over 2500 subscribers on my YouTube channel. 

I live in north Florida.

I may or may not add more here later idk. 

I think I already posted here, but whatever.

• I'm 21 years old
  • I'm gay (a male who likes other males only, I note this because of the next fact) 
  • I identify as a non-binary gender (though I accept pronouns referring to both binary genders)
  • I was born in Seattle, Washington, and moved to Texas when I was 11. Still identify as a WashingtonIan though :P
  • I have a scar on my right middle finger, from a rat bite. The rat was a pet bought from a store of ill repute, that was not tamed. :dry:
  • I am most definitely a Pixar fan. :)
  • I am also most definitely a fan of Star Trek, especially TNG.
  • I'm a gamer. Among my favorite games are the Pokémon and Borderlands games.
  • I'm developing my own tabletop game. It has similarities to Heroclix and is inspired primarily by Paladins: Champions of the Realm. :twi:

More to come. :twismile:

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

- I apparently look like an elementary kid because of my face and height despite being a college student 

- My shoulders hurt very easily when I draw for too long

- I like sparkly things 

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Continued:

• I have serious issues with social anxiety. That among a lot of other things make me suspect I may be autistic.
  • I'm an agnostic atheist. I believe it's possible I'm wrong, but I think there are no gods.
  • On the note of gaming, I'm thinking about becoming a Twitch streamer down the road.
  • I like listening to video game music, though I also have recently taken a liking to electronic music :)
  • Among my favorite quotes are "be yourself, everyone else is already taken" and "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." You may be able to glean my philosophy from that. 
  • I do not smoke or drink, by choice. I think it's a good choice ultimately. :twismile: 
  • My dad has 9 dogs, and they're all insane... :blink:
Edited by Dusklicious

Here's my long and ultimate list about myself

Spoiler

TBD

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I burp when I’m nervous. 

I like to read and paint. 

I‘m afraid of lots of things. 

I’m bad at lying. 

I like Halloween. 

I have too many imaginary conversations. 

I used to write a lot. 

• Brohoof 1

I love to bake

I believe it's bad luck to let a guest leave my home hungry

I still have a hard time deciding what I want to do with my life but I like to think that I have at least a better understanding of what I want to do

My favourite season is autumn and my end goal is to have a Halloween themed home year-round(because yes I'm tacky) if I can ever afford getting what I want

I consider myself a goth even though I may not dress like it right now lol...  Another reason I want to sew and crochet is to make a wardrobe that I'd actually want to wear one day

One of the long-term goals I have for a birthday celebration is to have a one-shot RPG session with distant family and friends through some sort of service like discord.  Like, one of these days, I think it would be cool to chill out with my cousins, dad, aunts/uncles and all of them and just play some sort of game with them.  Maybe something simple, or maybe make my own game up???? :huh:

Which brings me to another fact, I love to collect Pen-and-paper RPG core rulebooks.  Most of what I have in PDF form is from Humble Bundle packs, free offers or otherwise on sale somehow.  I would LOVE to have a full bookshelf of rulebooks and stuff.  Hopefully, I can play them one of these days lol...  I especially want to play Pugmire or my Star Trek: DS9 game I have.:blush:

I think it would be really cool to learn how to make shoes, like, I just really want a pair of winklepickers that actually fit my fat feet while still looking good lol.  I wish more places sold goth shoes/boots with wide feet in mind or an option for between sizes?  Like, I'm a 9.5 US men's size and it's practically impossible for me to find a shoe size that I can fit(doesn't help with these duck feet lol) without having to look into getting custom shoes made which is impossible for my budget lol.

I want to learn Japanese one of these days, along with German, Anishinaabemowin and maybe even try taking another swing at learning french

I've always wanted to go to Anthrocon!!!!

I've also always wanted to go to a LARP event

• Brohoof 1

I am a Brony.

I like drawing.

I like friends.

I like good stories and good TV-shows.

I dislike all the opposite things to the things I just said (exxept Bronies, I don't like them that much, just because I am one doesn't mean I like them).

I’ve ridden inside a parade float and got to control the rear section of it.

I have eight pillows on my bed, three of which have Star Wars pillow cases on them.

I have metal brackets and screws in my body.

Someone once gave me a rock as a tip (and I cherish it to this day!)

I almost drowned when I was a teenager.

I’ve never smoked a cigarette.

I’m allergic to lobster and other shellfish.

I’m pigeon-toed.

“Left’ and ‘Right’ are mislabeled in my brain.

I sometimes wear children’s shoes.

(That’s just a few eclectic additives to add to my previous post in here).

• Brohoof 1

I'm autistic.

I hate the Winter months.

I can be quite paranoid sometimes.

I don't speak up about some things as often as I should.

I'm not really a pet person, even though pandas are my favorite animal.

I can't stand stupid or obnoxious people.

I am an optimistic nihilist 👁

I don't drink coffee but I am addicted to caffeine~

I have a slightly chipped tooth from falling down and punching myself in the face with the stock of an assault rifle :muffins:

One of my tables has a hole in it because I couldn't beat the Ludwig boss in Bloodborne with less than like 50 attempts

I am a tad bit jelly at my sister's Instagram clout

I drink like a fish (un)fortunately

I'm pretty big on physics, nerding out about ballistics ever since I stopped chewing on a pacifier

I used to be a gym rat but it sort of died down when I failed the exams to one of Special Forces I applied for. But I am a happy tankman now so all's good, I do still have weights, a weight vest and a pull-up bar home

My general scatterbrained personality and an ever-joking attitude usually make me the punchline of the joke, but I've come to accept it as a part of who I am and most people know me as the jester of the group IRL even if I sometimes appear super deadpan on the internet. If you want someone to collapse on the floor laughing you can probably call me

The Tetris blocks of evolution somehow congregated to form an ensemble in which a big part of who I am is dictated by an American children's cartoon about ponies

Edited by Sauerkrauts
  • Brohoof 2