Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TailsIsNotAlone

I’m way too nice, and give people a lot of chances even though I claim I have no tolerance for toxic people ^^;

I love salty foods

I am usually always tired to some extent

I have five gaming systems (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PC, Nintendo DS Lite)

I’m always thirsty

I have the same IQ as my dad (140)

My hair and skin are a bit unusual looking together, since I got very pale skin from my mom’s side and pitch black hair from my dad’s

I don’t like talking about politics and religion to people online AT ALL

But, I like talking about it to close friends and family

Lastly, my sister gave me tons of MLP toys that I may post on my profile sometime soon. For free! Thank goodness for having nieces and nephews! ;) 

• 1 month later...

Let’s see....what haven’t I already shared....

Recovering ana - restrictive type.

My early 20s I was a cosplayer. Due to my inability to get myself to sort of body I wanted I stopped. I wanted to do more but If I can’t give it my very best I won’t be happy. I couldn’t tone myself and I just wasn’t happy with how I looked. I quit.

I have tried and failed to learn multiple instruments from the drums to the guitar. 

I can’t live without caffeine. I drink two Gfuel energy drinks daily. Sometimes 3. 

My fear of severe dental issues has lead me to drink everything but water through a straw. 

I only look good in dark colors. I’m not just saying that because of they style I’m into. I just don’t look that great in colorful clothes.

• Brohoof 1

- I’m very introverted in public but very extroverted at home or with friends (most of the time, anyways)

- I have bad moments of self esteem at times but I don’t usually hate on my art unless it’s old, surprisingly

- I love heavy metal, much to the shock of myself and my family

- My glasses are only needed for one eye but I refuse to get a contact (I’m afraid of poking my eye out and/or losing it)

- I love purple a lot, probably too much

- When I make PB and J’s, I’ll put both bread slices together like a normal person but I can’t eat them together. This is the only sandwich I eat like this (unless I give up on a burger or something and start picking it apart)

- I love to write stories when I can, even if they are very short, one-time pieces

- I have loved drawing since I was about 2 years old

• Brohoof 4

• 2 months later...

I hate it when people ask me why I like something.

Or, more specifically:

I hate when people have that judgmental, disgusted look on their face when they ask me why I like something they clearly hate. 

It's annoying and it makes me feel insecure for liking something. 

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Or, more specifically:

I hate when people have that judgmental, disgusted look on their face when they ask me why I like something they clearly hate. 

who's the pony whos messing with ya? Why ay ota...!

On 2020-12-31 at 10:43 AM, Califorum said:

- I don't have big toenails

- I like Maud

- I am very different from most people

You don't have toe nails is what you mean right:laugh:

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Emerald Heart said:

Or, more specifically:

That’s what my sibling does to me and it drives me crazy :scoots:

- I love learning about mental illnesses, especially schizophrenia (mostly cause I’m writing a story about it)

- Stuffed animals help me to release stress since they are so soft

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I am Nigerian and Italian so cool mix

I look like an extrovert but I like being an introvert

My eyes are hyper blue-ish green

I have a photographic memory

Mirko is best waifu

• 2 months later...

Alright, a redo.

• I consider myself unofficially autistic, for several reasons including my severe degree of social inability and anxiety. I plan to get it checked out in the not too distant future.
  • I am gender-wise a demigirl (nonbinary gender, partially feminine) that was born male. If that's invalid to you, that's not on me.
  • I am very much a gaming enthusiast. I've been playing video games as a hobby for the vast majority of my life and they are important to me.
    • In fact the original inspiration of the name I want to change my name to in the future, from the legal name I have now, is from a video game character.
  • Speaking of which, I want to design my own game and am in the process of doing so. Sorry it's a slow-go though.
  • I am only romantically interested in men/masculine people.
  • I like Star Trek still, and still with the exception of DS9 :dry:
  • I used to have pet rats. Had a bad one that gave me a scar on my right middle finger, but the rest were nice and very cute. :)

• 1 month later...

Some facts about me...I hope I haven't posted here already. 

Creating "art" and sharing it with My Friends on MLP Forums makes me feel the happiest! :D

@ExplosionMare is my Best Friend on MLP Forums and DeviantArt and is also my biggest supporter. :eager:

I prefer "oldies" to newer music.

I enjoy my "Ask A Pony" threads but I constantly need to take breaks because they become boring and repetitive quickly. :sunny:

I had never conversed with a Kirin until I met @Treeglow Flicker :P

I have grown to understand Donald Duck's voice after many years of "studying" it. :huh:

Rapunzel is the only character I like from the "Tangled" franchise. 

@Denim&Venöm was my teammate in the MLPF World Cup and is one of my Best Friends and wrestling buddies. B)

Twilight Sparkle and Rarity are my favorite Generation 4 ponies.

My favorite episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is "Magical Mystery Cure". 

Izzy Moonbow and Pipp Petals are my favorite Generation 5 ponies.

I LOVE Christmas/Hearth's Warming episodes of TV shows! :pinkiecutehat:

@Clawdeen @ExplosionMare and I are the Musketeers of Friendship! :proud:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Oh god prepare yourselves for my borefest 😁

Where to begin 🤔

Im currently in 8th grade at school

My family has Polish heritage

We have two dogs, a pug named penny and a bull mastiff named holly

I am an only child

The last few years I have been heavily involved in martial arts and im a blue belt in kickboxing and I do unranked mma / muay thai classes

I hope to become a martial arts instructor in the future

I can hang upside down just using my arms, do handstand pushups and sort of do standing front flips 🙈🙈

Spoiler

Taken just over a year ago.. Tho i am cheating a bit x3

IMG_20210820_103650.jpg

I also enjoy go karting, quad biking and dabbled in trampolining but wasnt very good at it x3

I have no creative skill whatsoever,  I enjoy practical straight forward things

Sometimes I like to sing while bustin a move in my room....  Which probably looks and sounds very cringe 😅

I have a weird birth mark on the top of my leg

Earlier this year I had a serious accident and had to stop martial arts for 5 months and was getting fussed over by everyone which was annoying lol

Full details in spoiler below cos some people wont want to see,  dont click if squeamish (its not that bad)

Spoiler

me and my family were out on a beach day,  we were up by the rock pools looking for crabs and shiz but I slipped 😧

Woke up on the rocks about 15 feet below and had no idea what was going on with my dad and stepmum freaking out stood over me lol. Ended up cutting my head and fractured my arm, had to get airlifted to hospital.

I didnt feel much pain i think it was shock but the scariest thing was i couldnt remember anything from that day,  thought id really messed up my head then i started freakin out. Turns out was just a concussion.

Its weird because it wasnt a big drop but guess i landed bad 🤔

I was in hospital for nearly a week, I wasnt breathing properly when they took me in, had a fair bit of blood loss and had to have pins in my arm.

On top of that had some nice big bruises

In all seriousness im lucky to have not been hurt worse considering how I was when first going into hospital.

Cats kind of scare me for some reason 😂

I hate all fries,  chips and potato wedges

Im lactose intolerant

My favourite ever holiday was a winter holiday in Austria doing skiing snowboarding and sledding 🏂

Even though I come across calm and confident i often have quite of self doubt and can be very sensitive, i just dont show it when people are around

I like most types of music but mainly electronic stuff 🎶

I have more but I wont bore you to death lmao, thanks for reading 🤗

Edited by Tweek
  • Brohoof 3

• 7 months later...

I'll do 10 random ones:

• My irl name is David
  • I play guitar and piano, and have done for 12 years. I even have a qualification in guitar playing
  • I have size 13 UK feet (size 14 in the US, 48 in EU)
  • I'm 190cm tall (a hair under 6'3") and weigh around 95kg (200-ish lbs)
  • I love lifting weights. I can deadlift 225kg (500lbs) and overhead press 85kg (185lbs)
  • I'm gluten intolerant
  • I'm currently studying for a Master's degree in Finance, Economics and Marketing
  • I'm religious. I don't go to church very often, but I pray multiple times a day and it's an important part of my life
  • I always sleep on my back. I'm a very light sleeper and I don't snore
  • My great uncle (grandfather's brother) was close friends with JFK, and once ate dinner with the Queen of England
  • Brohoof 1

Well... My Real name is Rakan

I'm 16 years old and I'm a programmer, game developer, I plan to start my company this year or after I graduate high school. I also love the awesomeness of ponies

I've been bullied multiple times on the internet because of my hobbies, interests and the way I look =/

But I say that the haters can go f*ck themselves

I'm also turning 17 this June <3

Okay, That's enough facts. I don't want to give too much personal info. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2020-12-30 at 7:21 PM, Clawdeen said:

I only look good in dark colors. I’m not just saying that because of they style I’m into. I just don’t look that great in colorful clothes.

Hey, same here! :eager: My clothes are the opposite of my personality, haha.

In the past I straightened my hair and even wore 6 earrings. It's kinda funny. Starlight Glimmer and Pinkie Pie are the most relatable characters to me. Pinkie has also natural curly hair, but it becomes straight when she is sad or depressed. I became a super happy person once I started to accept myself the way I am and I'm all for a natural look now. :fluttershy: Only the feelings matter, superficialty doesn't change them one bit~ But my change is closer to Starlight's. From the happy kid I was, to a darker phase, the wish to change the world and to make it better and finally, with all the experiences made, returning to who we really are. :coco: I didn't know MLP, so it's really funny in hindsight.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
On 2022-03-29 at 7:15 AM, Sven Glimmer said:

Hey, same here! :eager: My clothes are the opposite of my personality, haha.

In the past I straightened my hair and even wore 6 earrings. It's kinda funny. Starlight Glimmer and Pinkie Pie are the most relatable characters to me. Pinkie has also natural curly hair, but it becomes straight when she is sad or depressed. I became a super happy person once I started to accept myself the way I am and I'm all for a natural look now. :fluttershy: Only the feelings matter, superficialty doesn't change them one bit~ But my change is closer to Starlight's. From the happy kid I was, to a darker phase, the wish to change the world and to make it better and finally, with all the experiences made, returning to who we really are. :coco: I didn't know MLP, so it's really funny in hindsight.

I'm about 3 months  late responding to this but better late then never lol 

Yeah it's interesting because since posting that I've become very confident in myself and I'm pretty approachable.

However my wardrobe almost all black. A sea of mostly black shirts lol. Before I used to see it as a negative but honestly it makes me happy and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm glad to hear you've become happier and started accepting yourself!

• Brohoof 1