Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TailsIsNotAlone

I saw stars once, after falling off a slide at a playground... My vision kinda froze and blinked a reddish color. It was weird. :o

Contrary to popular belief, I used to be skinny... :o Now I weigh over 160 pounds, and I'm only 13... :unsure:

Well... Little things that people don't know about me...

Ok.

Don't go by the way I look. In terms of feelings, I am extremely fragile...

I used to be a kid that strictly followed rules. Look at what I've became.

Well, I receive every kind of sexual toy you can possibly imagine from fans... And that's it.

Don't blame me for writting "sexual". It's true.

I love to make up cute songs about my dog and boyfriend and hum them to myself

I.give my complete loyalty to few but when I do they have become like family and I will fight tooth and nail gor them, I have but 3 friends that have earned that level of loyalty from me. And of course my boyfriend

I have seperation anxiety when apart from my boyfriend for more than 12 hours. I know it is pathetic but I start to obsessively worry something bad is going to happen to him. I just do my best to push that anxiety back.

I live a very alternative relationship style that most people have very ill informed misgivings about

My special talent is I thrive and do well at taking care of others. I am a natural caregiver

I never went to college because I wanted to but because it felt like there was no other choice

I like to eat onions raw with thousand island dressing

I am scared shitless to graduate in May and find a career

I am also scared of ladders

• Brohoof 1

-I'm pretty quiet most of the time, both online and offline- I only really say anything when I feel I have something meaningful to say.

-However, I also have a somewhat trollish side, and I like to play pranks on people that I do know.

-However strange this may seem, English isn't actually my first language, although it is the one that I'm most fluent at(I also know german and french semi-fluently)

-Aside from ponies, I also have an almost-unhealthy obsession with walruses- I have 10+ plush walruses sitting around in my house.

-I've never had a major injury of any sort, unless you count a second-degree burn inflicted by my brother :P

-I tend to like cheese more the smellier it is.

I am unschooled, Which means I dont have a formal education... Basically I learn the way I learnt to walk and to talk. And yes, It works.

LEIK A BAWSS

I watched 4 guys one hammer I have never cried so hard for someone i didn't know in my life (such a sickening video NEVER watch it EVER...)

Challenge not accepted. I'll go watch it.

Damnit can't. You won this round...

I have a 7 inch scar across my stomach, and I'm missing an organ.

O_0

I Really like winter, I get allot of snow where I live.

No u. I get no snow.

I was mugged last year and beat very badly when I was walking home from the train, the guy was caught and put to prison 4 days later

Ouch.

I had swine flu 2 years and was one of the unfortunate ones to get it badly and I almost died luckily I survived PHEW!

0_O What ever happened to that flu anyway?

• Brohoof 1

Riclo dont

LEIK A BAWSS

Challenge not accepted. I'll go watch it.

Damnit can't. You won this round...

O_0

No u. I get no snow.

Ouch.

0_O What ever happened to that flu anyway?

riclo just dont watch it trust me it is not nice dude it is extremely horrible please do yourself a favor and dont watch it...

In public, or groups of any sort, whether they be online or otherwise, I am extremely tight-lipped. I will only speak when I have something to say, or am spoken to.

In private, however, I am more than happy to uphold a long and lasting conversation.

I have two elder sisters, being in excess of seven years older than myself. I rarely talk to them.

I have rappelled down a natural cliff face that was over 110 feet tall. It was enjoyable.

As a young child, I was so in love with the Star Wars films, I wore out the tapes until they were broken. Twice.

I prefer to not be involved in conflicts of any sort, especially not when they are arguments that do not involve me.

Despite my unwillingness to participate, in elementary school I accidentally won a few fights.

I have a piss-poor diet and should really start eating better.

The flu given to me by my sisters almost took my life at 2 months of age.

I've never been in a relationship, and do not plan to either.

The only "real" physical injuries I've sustained is a sprained toe from tripping over a wire, and a sprained thumb for tripping on an escalator.

I am notoriously clumsy.

I heavily believe in loyalty and honesty.

I will not watch a film if it's too historically inaccurate for me.

I do my utmost best to never wrong someone.

As with many people on the internet, I am an enormous procrastinator.

Perhaps I'll think on some more at another time.

• Brohoof 5

Moar....

I actually like being a janitor irl.

I don't like college students, because I will never be one.

I don't like sadistic people.

I died once.

I hate hot food.

I like to crossdress, but I don't because I think I'm too unattractive

Fin

My secret Identity -- 4 realz

Also my adiction to icecream.

And that some times on my lonely nights I sleep with a push rabit MUAHAHAHAHA

Riclo dont riclo just dont watch it trust me it is not nice dude it is extremely horrible please do yourself a favor and dont watch it...

Watched it. I think you're talking about a different video. The first three minutes were hilarious, next minute was freaky and funny, and the last part was kinda sad.

There seems to be another one that's 3 guys one hammer. Are you talking about that one?

• Brohoof 1

well theres a lot of little things that people don't know about me. so i guees will share a few with you.

i almost died 4 times

i am atheist

i don't like phones

i have angler problems

i havent cryed in 5 years

i have more but i can't tell you them.

Oh, this looks like fun~ Let's see...

I once choked on a french fry.Posted Image

I've fallen up the stairs before. Twice.Posted Image

When I was 3 or 4, one of my mom's sister's boyfriend/husband threw me in a pool and tried to drown me.

I dislike children.

I don't like to talk.

I apparently sound like a chipmunk to other people.

When I get caught in a lie, people have told me my voice gets high-pitched and squeaky.

I have a really hard time trusting people, so it's rare for me to make friends. Even rarer for me to make a best friend.

I only truly trust 3 people in this world; used to be 4, but he betrayed me.

I hold grudges, and very rarely let them go.

I am hateful. Although once upon a time, I used to be nice~

I'm scared of pills, because I sorta choked on one when I was little. I will only take liquid medicine; if there is no liquid-type of medicine for what I need, then I'll do without.Posted Image

I'm somewhat afraid of phones. I get scared of calling people because I feel like I am bothering them. I also won't answer any phone unless I know who is calling. *shrug*

I'm a pro at bottling up my emotions.Posted Image Although I do have breakdowns every once in awhile.

I've also been told I have the "patience of a saint". o-O

I make dirty jokes every once in awhile. Those are fun~

I like to cuss. Cussing is fun~

I still have a blankie. I'm cuddling it now~ :D

I'm extremely childish.

I'm just a tini tiny bit loco in the coco. 9 w6

I'm not good at taking care of things.

I prefer fantasy over reality.

I don't like being told what to draw.

Annnd... I think that's it. xD Jeez, I'm such a gloomy bucket.

• Brohoof 2

And I am a.... Brony, It has taken me this long to tell you all... but yes I watch My Little Pony.

post-5308-0-79662800-1351885027.png

I was a little bit squeemish to post this but since some of you have been saying it too, I'll say it; I hate Spanish too.

I live in Florida but hate hot weather.

I hate rap, hip hop, R&B, and country.

I hate to ask people to move out of the way so instead I just gently push them aside like Ezio ^_^

I hate using the word hate because it defies my belief to Love & Tolorate (hey that rhymes ^_^ ). I usually say it because it's a little awkward to say 'dislike' which would be more appropriate for how I use the word.

I have every song from Deadmau5, Owl City, Coldplay, and Metric.

I have a Deadmau5 head that I made which is exactly identical to this one but blue

Posted Image

I throw a fit with myself if I don't have quality, name brand products which is why I have an iPhone, Photoshop cs6 (as opposed to GIMP), a computer with two graphics processors, and DIRECTV.

I have a plan to move to Australia if America doesn't shape up fast (as in, this election, as in, this Tuesday, as in, four days)

I am not a sports fan but I would watch soccer if it was more popular in the US.

My favorite sport is Grifball

I use the metric system even though the rest of my country doesn't.

I have a thread where you can ask me anything you want (link in siggy) ;)

I'm optimistic but also realistic.

I love to cuddle SO MUCH but don't have anypony to cuddle :(

• Brohoof 1

I love to cuddle SO MUCH but don't have anypony to cuddle :(

D'aaaw! You can always cuddle with me!

I said nothing. You've read nothing.

More things that people don't know about me...

Oh! My self-estime is not very high... I sometimes need a bump in the back to move on.

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad people I admire are participating in this. It's fun to learn new things about people.

I have more obscure knowledge than I know what to do with. I could legitimately be my own category on Jeopardy.

(Something you guys don't know but my real life friends do) I've broken my right leg and shattered my right elbow. Both in rather unimpressive ways.

I have a very high pain tolerance but I say ow whenever I hit something. Whether it hurts or not.

Conversely, I have a very low pain tolerance for oral pain. Tooth pain can suck it.

I think on occasion about joining the Air Force. I think I wouldn't be accepted because of my Army service.

I have some medical problems that the VA says aren't service related because they're genetic. I mostly think they're lying so they don't have to fix me.

I want to win the lottery, so I can give all the money away. All of it.

I can draw good, but I suck at drawing with a tablet.

I'm very nostalgic

I'm an anti-Twilighter

I love to make wacky faces and sound very strange.

I am pretty tall

and my favorite drink is orange juice.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, Something I forgot to say is... I HATE Talking on the phone, also leaving messages on peoples phones... I JUST CANT STAND IT, I feel like if I mess up whatever I am going to say... I will accidentally destroy the world... AND THEN I MESS UP.

Its like I am in the center of a field and there are one hundred thousand people listening to Everything I say and watching everything I do.

• Brohoof 1

My favourite book is Anna Karenina

I'v logged about 700+ days in WoW with only about 9 lvl 85s to show for it (I quit pre MoP) Although they are all in the best PVP gear available

I'm obsessed with tensing my legs and feeling the muscle. Also feeling how smooth they are :D

On average I get about three hours sleep a night

Some days I don't leave the house because I feel too insecure

I think collarbones are damn sexy

I probably drink more diet coke than water

And I despise olives.

There's a lot more than that but meh, I can't be bothered to write it all.

- I have never had a soda. Not once. Even after many times my friends told me to have some. The only drinks I've ever had are water and juice.

- Never played any of those popular PC games like WoW, TF2, Minecraft, etc. Only doom/skulltag.

- Before I knew anything about MLP, I thought it was a huge p*** show and that's why it was so popular.

- I like HTF. Although it can get pretty ****ed up.

- I once killed a man, then woke up. Never killed anyone IRL.

- When I was young, like around the age of six. I remember catching a lizard, ripping it in half, and throwing it over the fence. (Times...) along with doing many other gruesome things. Horrible things... I must've killed over fifty, maybe even one hundred lizards. To the point I would rarely see them.

- I think I've had a black widow spider on my hand before. Not fun. But now since it's been many years, it is fun lulz.

- I once got out of a car while it was still moving around seven years ago. It was slow, but still.

A bit reluctant but oh well

1.I used to wet the bed until early this year.

2.I very rarely watch TV.

3.I have a HUGE crush on Rainbow Dash.

4.I once broke my wrist while trying to land a frontflip on my BMX.

5.My real name is Jordan.

6.My voice goes very high-pitched if i get blamed for something i haven't done.

7.I am bi-sexual.

8. I get moaned at by both my parents because of my musical preference.

9.I love hugging people, having affection and being affectionate however most of my friends dislike this fact.

10.I always have my Rainbow Dash figure with me no matter what for good luck, So far it works.

11.I have another crush on MicTheMicrophone.

That's it for now, Also not even my best friends know some of this.

• Brohoof 1

I think collarbones are damn sexy

You and me both. And if you say so then I think you'll like my drawing of my OC humanized ;)

post-5308-0-54541300-1343849122_thumb.jpg

Dangit, nevermind. I drew one with collarbones on her but I must've forgot so scan it :(

I'm almost always about 32 hours behind on sleep

I get constant headaches and back pains so I take daily aspirins

For the past three days I've survived almost entirely on Halloween candy.

post-5308-0-54541300-1343849122_thumb.jpg

Edited by Krystal

I like Doctor Who more than ponies.

Very little people know I'm a brony.

I never broke any of my bones or had a cavity in my life.

I like 80s and 90s music better than this generation of music (dubstep is ok though).

That's kind of it.