Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TailsIsNotAlone

I'm introverted and proud of it

I'm 6'4

I'm NOT British, yet kids at school can't get the fact I'm not

I prefer Animated shows over live action

I like watching anime untranslated at times

I don't care that I'm a senior in HS.

Also, I'm really easy to startle, as I'm very skittish.

I hate inefficiency. I have major fears of losing things.

I don't hesitate to hit kids who bully other kids, it just really upsets me that we have snotty little brats hurting other children, so, I do something about it, bullies are violent kids and should be dealt... violently.

I haven't broken any bones.

I have the worst unhealthy habits, self mutation, I never do any excise other than the required amount in gym class, I eat very unhealthy foods and drink nothing but something with sugar and flavouring in things (Mostly soda), and I'm agitated a lot, so I most likely have high blood pressure, doesn't change the fact that I'm literately skin and bones, well, half eaten skin and deteriorated bones.

I have the most messiest writing ever, a six-year-old can write better than me.

I have a special pet roach named Ray Charles who lives at my high school.

I once picked up a stray cat, in my arms, and it was alright with it.

Sometimes, I think of poetry or simple musings of philosophy.

I like to make a nest of cardboard and blankets in my bed and hibernate, to wait out the zombies.

I like to bite into undercooked meat and taste the juices.

Things people don't know about me? Hmm...I have a superiority complex :P

Had to think on that for a sec, lol. Got it from everyone in my life being so down in the dumps about silly things, and then theres me being happy all over the place. When they'd ask me, 'How are you so happy all the time? Are you bi-polar or something?' Nope, just never sweat the small stuff.

However, years of them telling me they want to be more like me has had its effect on me. I now firmly believe I am superior to any person who hints they are having a hard time in life....I know, it's awful but, I'm being honest! And I'd never TELL them, of course. Oh, look at me geting all defensive, how....human ^.^

I headbang to music while nobody's watching me

Sometimes i hate myself

I'm deathly afraid of getting low grades

I think cats are evil and ungrateful

When i remember the times i got angry with my mom,i feel guilty as heck

I'm fond of all vegetables,but i just can't stand zucchini.Those things taste so awful they'd even make an adult elephant throw up

Little things no one knows about me? I droped out of highschool at 17 but still graduated top of my class at the US army cbrn school. I have played with live VX nerve agent before. I once had a baby squirrel sit on my shoulder like a parrot. i got more but they are embarrassing and not in good taste.

It's hard for me to really say anything because most of the time I blab on too much about myself. Lets try this anyway.

My most prized possession is a thank you note that an old teacher from high school wrote me, if you give me any excuse to dress up in either a fancy or ridiculous fashion I flat out will, even though with a lot of the things I do I should technically be dead by now I'm actually really afraid of death, and I'll flip on video game music if I'm writing a paper or just pondering what I should do. The one video game song that I've been listening to a lot lately and has also happened to be this one:

Okay here we go... wait.. I don't realy have any things people don't know about me.. So i'm just going to tell you guys my quirks :P

I have a thing for beards, or as I call it, Tasteful Facial Hair :) I'm not all that sure what my deal is, but I think beards are amazing. But not just any beard, it has to be Tasteful.

I jump over puddles in the street and sing songs. I also love kids movies and musicals :)

I want to be married with children more than anything else in the world.

I'm barely hitting 5'3...

I never wear make-up.

I love myself the way I am.

Okay, big secret... I used to wet the bed, until I was thirteen.. That was the most shameful thing I have ever said. Nobody else knows, so don't tell, okay guys? I trust you.

I have a few more, some shocking, some not so much.

Not shocking:

I LOVE listening to dubstep as loud as humanly possible with headphones to the point that I'm almost dead.

I love indie music.

I love Trixie.

Spitfire comes very close to being best pony for me.

Spicy food is best food. ^_^

I hate sweet food. Chocolate and honey and all the stuff, I hate it.

I really don't like fast food either.

Shocking:

I'm bisexual.

• Brohoof 2

Shocking:

I'm bisexual.

I think I am, but then at points I'm not. Eventually I just got confused.

I eventually narrowed it down to where, I'm not attracted to human males, but something similar to Pokemon, like Charizard. And a more recent one of female ponies with ****s. (Blame the new banner for that one. The one where RD has weird looking legs, and one of them looks like a ****. fml) However, male or female, if it has to do with a fetish it doesn't matter. Although I would prefer female for maximumness.

I am weird :| Especially in that one part in the movie "Cowboys VS aliens" I think it was called. One of the scenes where the alien thing has that weird ability to open up it's chest, exposing it's heart and two freaky looking hands. I got aroused :/

Anyway:

- I don't really like listening to country music, unless it's when I'm in a car driving. Then I don't really mind it, but would probably still prefer something else.

- Only have one IRL friend who I actually see a lot, and do things with (NOT THOSE THINGS). I have other friends, but I haven't seen them in...years. Despite them living in my neighborhood. They're more like my friend's friends.

- I don't know 3/4 of the people in my neighborhood.

- I find chewing gum helps keep me calm when things happen, that would normally piss me off.

- I don't know how to blow a bubble with bubble gum : it's one of those things where it's hard to figure out, but once you do, it's easy.

I sometimes put my hands behind my back, and I always clasp my right hand with my left one. If I'm doing it to be polite for someone, I hold my right's middle three fingers with my left hand. If I'm anxious, I hold two.

I have never had a close friend that wasn't my best friend that didn't have a mental condition. For example, my friends have had OCD, ADHD, or even DID. I'm not sure what causes those people to flock to me, but it's still incredibly strange.

Whenever I open a door to a place with people in it, such as a classroom or hallway, there is a 3 in 5 chance that there will be another person on the other side of the door, who was opening it at the exact same time.

I hold mugs with my pinky out. I think I may have learned it from SpongeBob.

EDIT: I'm the only person in my family to hold a knife in my right hand when cutting.

I'm right-handed, but play all "club" sports (baseball, hockey, golf etc) with a left-handed club, and use a left-handed stance. This I know I learned from my grandfather.

Edited by ping111
  • Brohoof 2

Though delicious, the idea of eating fried mozzarella sticks is terrifying to me. I've loved them since I was a little kid, but every time I ate them I got choked on the rapidly cooling cheese that refused to break no matter how much I chewed it.

I sometimes put my hands behind my back, and I always clasp my right hand with my left one. If I'm doing it to be polite for someone, I hold my right's middle three fingers with my left hand. If I'm anxious, I hold two.

I do the exact same thing. For the exact same reasons.I have never met or heard of anyone else doing it. I thought I was the only one, now I don't feel so weird :P

• Brohoof 2

I do the exact same thing. For the exact same reasons.I have never met or heard of anyone else doing it. I thought I was the only one, now I don't feel so weird :P

That... That is actually crazy! I don't even understand how that's possible! I've been looking into body language, but I haven't learned anything about what we do. I can't believe that I'm not alone!

EDIT: Ooh, does "little things no-one else knows" count as a topic? Here's one: If you put your thumb between your middle and ring fingers on your dominant hand (ASL for "N"), it will turn off your gag reflex.

Edited by ping111

Yknow what's funny about this...what people know IRL, nopony on the Internet knows, and what you all know/could find out, nopony IRL probably knows. XD

Still...hm...

In the day, when I can't watch MLP/listen to poni music/hang out with you guys, I often get bitter and jealous because my creations aren't super-famous and stuff. It's a very immature, subconscious/primoridial kind of jealousy (as my music is kinda meh and while a couple of bronies like my fanfics, they certainly don't deserve widespread fame), but still....it's not very easy to eliminate that kind of thing from your mind.

Not really the thing I like to admit often or very openly...

• Brohoof 1

I had that Swine Flu thing when it was going around a while back.

I've laid on a bed of nails.

When I was little, and it was cold outside, I would steadily blow out into the air, so I could see a trail of my breath; I was pretending I was an Articuno using Ice Beam. Sometimes, I still do that.

When I was little, I thought babies came from space, and that they were born with clothes on.

• Brohoof 1

I'm only 5'10"

Bah, I'm only 5'2. Then I'm REALLY short.

Anyway;

I like sleeping on the floor/carpet with just a pillow.

I usually sleep 2-3 times a week and I feel good.

When I was 5-6 years old, I was scared of our kitchen. I thought there was clowns under the kitchentable.

I'm smallI don't like dubstepI'm bi sexualI have a huge crush on Pinkie PieI am obsessed with record collectingI love the show Peep ShowMy faverite pony isn't a pony I love Spike

Edited by Asherdangerdash

I used to be scared of taking pills until I was around 13, I hate most country music, I love to watch and play sports (specifically basketball, football, and hockey) and I still don't have my license.

I've lived in 3 countries in my life and never felt at home in any of them. Not really.

I have a secret stash of junk food in case I ever get a real need to munch, I keep it hidden from everyone not even my gf knows about it.

Edited by Fridge
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...