Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TailsIsNotAlone

When I was about . . . oh, somewhere in the range of 4 - 6, I hated going in my sister's room alone. I thought that a giant, evil gorilla lived in her closet.

I used to think the same of my brothers room! XD.

No one (except for my family and close friends) know's my true name. And it's probably gonna remain that way. I just don't like being called by it.

I have a secret stash of peppermints. (I REALLY love peppermints)

I stash saltine crackers in my desk for incase I get hungry. (What? I'm lazy XD)

Oh and I met slender man when I was only about 6. (I always heard thunder right before I fell asleep and then while sleeping all I saw was static and slenderman) And I didn't even know about him until about 4 months ago.

I don't actually have friends. I treat everybody the same, and that treatment is basically "I will talk to you when one of us has a question." I have never sought to select certain people I know and involve them with more aspects of my life than existing circumstances demand.

well be prepared for the awkwardness of a life time.. my turn.

20 Hours of flight time in a 172 at the age of 18

Almost got married at the age of 21

Almost was a father at the age of 24

Right Knee surgery at the age of 25

Left Knee surgery at the age of 26

Emergence surgery of removing my appendix at age 26 (jan 1st 2013)

Been to South America / Ecuador  (2012)

I have 3 Tattoos,

one very large on  my back (Furrier Sexy Bunny Sasha)
Bunny paw print on my right cheek
Bunny tail as a tramp stamp

enter a radio contest called "win a Wife" from another Provence that I do not live  in.. they called me twice to ask me about my tramp stamp...  the recording of that conversion can be found on my youtube channel

*at the time I didn't have a Fursuit. I have a Rainbow fursuit now though*

allergic to Alcohol

I beat up a child once. (The little bastard was kicking me and my friend in the shins, he deserved it.)

I drove a truck (with an RV on it) when I was eight. 

I lived in that RV for six months because my parents went off their faces one day and decided to travel the nation. We started during the summer, AND OUR PARENTS STILL MADE US DO SCHOOL.

My brother was hospitalized with a sunken chest. He had to live with a metal bar in his chest for a year or so. 

I've only been in a hospital once (for my own injuries, anyway). It was for laryngitis. The only thing I remember about that hospital stay was watching Seven Little Monsters.

I once stole some kid's Tech Deck. I put it in a CLEAR PLASTIC BACKPACK. My stupidity back then amazes me.

My mom never let us play video games when me and my brother were young, because... Well, there was no good reason, really. We would always play Halo at a friend's house, but dear old mom banned us from playing it because "they cuss". Ironically, she let us watch all sorts of violent movies, with much more obscene content than Halo. (I mean, really, the only swear words they used in Combat Evolved were "hell" and "damn"...) She finally relented when my uncle bought us a Wii. Thus began my downward spiral into video game addiction.

I believe in Sasquatch. Is it really that unlikely that there's just some rare, undiscovered species of mountain ape?

The first encounter I had with two of my best friends was in church. When they recount the story, they tell me they regarded my brother and I as "prissy boys".

• I actually made a half-court shot in basketball once while sucking majorly at basketball.All net,too.

I enjoy walks in parks or woodland areas in dusk

I was a red belt in Tae Kwon Do before I quit

I used to be scream whenever I used to touch sand,goo,slime,anything I thought was "weird" as a kid

I have Asperger Syndrome

I used to wear a harness as a kid

I've had lots of crazy girls ask me out.One of them almost committed suicide after I gently and kindly told her no.

I sometimes zone out enough to get out-of-body experiences

I'm 5'11",not 6'0" sadly :c

I read MLP fanfics

I've edited a couple of fanfics for friends.They were really bad...

I prefer solitude over company sometimes

Edited by CaptainBlue808

- I'm 5'11 1/2", and all I ever wanted to do was reach 6 feet tall

- All I want to do now is to lose a few inches

- Almost everything I like is obscure and odd

- Everything except ponies, but that's still considered odd

- I usually sleep for longer than 8 hours a night without fault

- I wish I could re-do my entire life over again

- I have terrible memory

- I'd rather stay inside all day than go out and do things with people

- My remaining friends live about 20 minutes away now, and that hinders how much I see them

- Which makes me sad

- I'm 5'8" and desperately want to be taller, sometimes.

- I hate ice cream, donuts, cake, and most other overly-sugary items.

- I prefer quiet and solitude, yet at the same time I can't stand silence.

- I became depressed after watching James Cameron's Avatar.

- Rocket launches give me a lump in my throat. While watching "When We Left Earth" I shed a few manly tears.

- For a while in Senior Year I was reconsidering being a pilot, and instead was considering being a physicist.

- I disassembled a smoke detector and built a cloud chamber using the sample of Americium 241.

- I slept through 20 minutes of every class of Calculus in high school yet still set the class curve.

- I took a one-year break between senior year and freshman year of college.

- I have never played a real instrument before.

- I really want to get involved in music, I want to learn the guitar as well as be a DJ.

- I plan on storm chasing someday.

- I regret not joining the Air Force sometimes.

- Rainbow Dash is best pony.

- Sometimes I really wish I were a pony.

Edited by StratoPegasus
  • Brohoof 1

I have clopped before
I was a menacing black belt in martial arts
i suffer from road rage to the point where people follow me
I am uber paranoid 
i want to reveal more but my hands are frozen from flipping of the weather

• Brohoof 1

-I am overweight all though I've never been bullied about it

-When I was young I used to fall in love with characters from books I was reading

-I made a deal with god once when I was 4 that if I was good I could have magic powers

-I am very interested in a lot of things, writing, music, psychology and Biology. But when ever I picture myself in a job, it's always a police officer

-I have played bass guitar, drums, guitar and Cello. But have never really been able to stick with them

-I find it hard to concentrate on certain things, like school work or a really long movie

-I lose myself in my own imagination

-I consider myself of above average intelligence despite my school reports...

-I have a day every week where I just sit down and read a full book without stopping, last week it was A Clash of Kings (ASoIaF book two)

-I feel sort of pressured being the only child in left in fathers side of the family, feels like I have to have kids to keep the family going

-I feel that I may be bisexual but can't really be sure as I don't really have anyone close to me that I can picture in a sexual way

-My Stepfather pushed my mother down the stairs and gave her a broken collarbone, I stabbed him in the leg with a kitchen knife and charges were pressed against me..

Wow, I didn't know I had so much stuff!

• Brohoof 1

If I post my little things which no one knows about, then wouldn't they suddenly be known by anyone who sees it? Anyways:

-I'm hardly angry at anyone, and if I am it doesn't last more than 10 minutes

-I've been playing the violin for 10 years, yet my sightreading is still terrible. The only reason I still prevail in my school orchestra, according to my orchestra teacher, is because I have very good ears. I listen then play more than I read notes and play, which would explain my crappy note reading skills. 

-I whistle a lot at home. The only time I don't whistle in the shower is if I happen to be very tired, which seldom happens.

-I have a green laser pointer that I am obsessed in playing with.

-I'm around 5 ft 10 in height.

-I am against crimes of all sorts yet I have stolen rare Lego parts from friends on several occasions.

-Once in a while I would brainstorm stealthy ways to rob a bank or a store for fun. 

-The ONLY kind of coffee I would drink and like to drink is ice coffee. 

-Once during swim team training in middle school, my swim pants fell to my knees underwater after I dived in, but due to the large amount of bubbles formed from my dive, I quickly pulled my pants back up before anyone noticed. (people probably noticed but didn't want to mention)

-I had peritonitis, which is like one level worse than appendicitis.

-I jammed the lead of a wooden pencil into my thumb in kindergarden, and the mark is still on my thumb eversince.

-I have taken more then my fare share of illicit drugs.

-I have trouble making meaningful romantic connections so I compensate by sleeping around with cheap floozies.  

-I hate normal type pokemon.

I was conceived in a helicopter.

I sleep with a loaded gun hidden next to me in a small box

I have a crawlspace that can be accessed from my room to hide in incase of a break in

When I hurt someone, whether intentionally or not, I never get over the guilt I feel in my gut about it. 

I have a stash of presents under my bed that I send to my friends at random intervals, even I am not sure why I do it.

I believe self-education works better than the Socratic method, of course, that's coming from me, who loves learning, so I dedicate a lot of my free time to reading and learning as it is. So that might be biased.

I believe that when children fail in school (here in the U.S.) it's their fault and not the failure of the education system in my country

I prefer cold weather over hot weather

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

I have 3 Tattoos,

one very large on  my back (Furrier Sexy Bunny Sasha)

Bunny paw print on my right cheek

Bunny tail as a tramp stamp

Are there any pics of those anywhere around here?  I wanna see!!!!  I don't have any, but I'm obsessed with tattoo shows and Kat Von D and etc. 

1. I am about 6 feet tall and in high school.

I spend most of my time at home, hanging with friends.

I have both PS3 and 360, but I play PS3 mostly.

I respect a lot of people that I know very well.

I'm a very big Spiderman fan.

Rainbow Dash is best pony.

I had a dream I was a pony, and I was so happy. :)

I suffer from Fibromyalgia, which means I'm constantly exhausted and in agonizing pain. I had to give up a job I enjoyed and my dreams of being in a band and playing shows (even if they were just local gigs for no money) because my health is so bad that I spend most days bed ridden. Due to this I feel my life has no real purpose. 

I have probably spent more than 1000 hours playing Final Fantasy VIII. 

When I was younger, I used to think that being in a wheelchair would be fun. Now I'm disabled I realise how mistaken I was. 

I practically live on sugary coffee and cigarettes. I can go without food for days as long as I have those. 

I get scared when posting on forums or on Facebook because I feel that no one cares what I have to say.   

I am a very giving person, whether it's giving money to help out a friend or spending time helping out a friend with a problem. However, after I help them, it feels like my friends don't want to have anything to do with me until they need me again. 

more interesting things that you could use to blackmail me:

- given the right picture i think any MLP is cute

- When asked what turns me on i usually say a 1940 era car

- I once farted so loud in a quiet classroom i made everyone laugh and mess up on a test

-i put on a prosthetic boob to see if they had any advantages in combat/protection

- I once put down i was Batman in past experiences on my resume

- Im 6'4" And a High-Schooler 

- I hardly sleep. 4 hours and I'm golden.

- I yell things like "I'm back bitches lets get this party started!!"

- I was a fat baby

- I play a helluvah lot of video games

- I never Have the same music on my phone day to day. 

- I'm Probably wanted for torrenting things 

- I have a grateful dead tattoo FTW!

- I'm always the life of the party

- I am a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and a green belt in Judo

- I love fighting but am extremely nice

- I my cat is trying to chew on my earbuds :angry:

- I probably spend half of my money on concert tickets

I'm a 15 year-old senior in high school. (Definitely not as good as it may sound to all you 9th, 10th, or 11th graders.)

I just have one brother, but I would have had an older sister, had she not died in the womb. She would have been the oldest of the three.

• I bake cookies every day (always chocolate chip)

I suffer from Hyperhidrosis

I have Dyscalculia

Mountain Dew is the best soda ever made

I start to dance when the CMC start singing

I own 2 guns

I always use the 10 items or less line at the grocery store even when i know i have more than 10 items *trollface*

My DVR is 44% Full of MLP episodes (until got a netflix)

I am alot shorter than i look

I have 3 tattoos

I do not understand the plots of Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Naruto, or Assassins Creed

I am Fluent in 3 languages

I'm introverted and proud of it

I'm 6'4

I'm NOT British, yet kids at school can't get the fact I'm not

I prefer Animated shows over live action

I like watching anime untranslated at times

I don't care that I'm a senior in HS.

Hey Sam! Long time, no spam see! 

I do prefer watching animated shows also. Did I see you in the "Military Bronies React To" Video? You were wearing a DJ PON3 shirt...

• Brohoof 1

My parents came close to naming me Johanna (my real name is Becca)

I don't plan on getting married

I have no problem being in tight spaces but I get seriously claustrophobic in large crowds of people

I internet stalk people. A lot.

I don't know how to get angry with someone

• My eyes change between two colors depending on the weather. Green or brown.

• I'm afraid of water (pools, oceans, Lakes) so I never go swimming. 

• I've isolated myself after losing all my friends. 

• I stumble over my words when I'm nervous.

• I'm not easily frightened. 

• I easily become fond of people who are nice to me. 

• People think I look angry all the time when I'm not. 

• I get very quiet in groups of people. 

•  I get very little sleep and stay up until 4:00 A.M. most of the time. 

• I have permanent dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep.
Edited by Twisted-Bone

Honestly I have a hard time controlling my anger when things like a conversation with a close relative gets out of hand. That's one of the things I'm trying to correct with myself or at least minimize.

Too cautious to start a romantic relationship oh and I have a slight tendency to over-think.

Lately I've constantly been on the verge of tears but I don't really know why. I think there's something wrong with my tear ducts -- I've never had this problem before.

ooh, also i have no feeling in the tip of my right ring finger due to frostbite. when you can't feel the 'burning cold' in your fingers any more, get inside!!!

Edited by decoherence