Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Vote For Vermin Supreme Is A Vote For Free Ponies!

Colon Leftbracket

So a friend of mine showed me this today...

http://youtu.be/DFXXAuDK1Ao

(Free Pony Platform at about 3:00)

Apparently this guy is seriously running for US President. It's not his first time either. He ran in 2008 apparently got a whopping 47 votes!

This guy would probably be me in about 60 years, running for president just for the hell of it!

...wait... I turn 18 in September... and elections are usually held in November... that means (if there is no one else I'm at all interested in) I'll write his name on the ballot! Just for the lulz! After all "A vote for Vermin Supreme is a vote thrown away!" but a vote for no one is worse when you think of it! :P

• Brohoof 1

A guy with a boot on his head and a law requiring everyone brushes their teeth, giving free ponies to everyone? :D

Forget that, I turn 18 in August and my vote goes to him JK, I is independent, he has a better shot than the Republican Candidates do. They all shot themselves in the foot.

• Brohoof 1

A guy with a boot on his head and a law requiring everyone brushes their teeth, giving free ponies to everyone? :D

Forget that, I turn 18 in August and my vote goes to him JK, I is independent, he has a better shot than the Republican Candidates do. They all shot themselves in the foot.

Well I don't typically judge people by their political party. I don't like any of the Republican candidates since I am a very liberal person, but democrats haven't really done much so Independent is probably the way to go... either that or this guy!

I'm not particularly fond of any candidates right now. Depending on how the election goes (like if one candidate is clearly going to win), I just might vote for this guy.

I'm not particularly fond of any candidates right now. Depending on how the election goes (like if one candidate is clearly going to win), I just might vote for this guy.

Was gonna say something like this.

• 10 years later...

He's got a boot on his head :kirin: !

Certainly a worthy candidate :proud: .

That's a lot of ponies for every American :wacko: . Does that include bat ponies :D ?

Edited by DubWolf