Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the funniest moment you have had on these forums?

XrosOver

I have had a lot of fun these forums. A good portion of my time has been filled with jokes and laughter so I was wondering what the funniest moment you have experienced on these forums?

Here's what happened a few nights ago...

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:Who knew that a really bad sprained ankle would make me so tired....

XrosOver: *Raises hand*

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:*Throws coffee mug* SHUT UP! I'm the doctor here!

XrosOver:"sorry sir! I'll get back to scrubbing the floors..." *steals thrown mug*

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:You better...hope you didn't touch that coffee mug. It's covered with the smallpox virus...

XrosOver:I got surgical gloves!!! *gives Trollface*

Count Ponydox: I SHALL SAVE THEE! *throws antidote at XrosOver*

XrosOver:*looks left* "Wha?" *Takes a bottle to the knee*

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:And I got a gun. *Bang*

Count Ponydox:And I have agility. *dodge*

XrosOver:"not fast enough...Holy crap he shot Ponydox! You bastard!"

Count Ponydox:just a flesh wound!

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:Don't worry, it's a tranquilizer... He will be fine.

XrosOver:"oh good..." *picks up tranq shell* "elephant tranquilizer?"

Count Ponydox:*falls over*

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:Hmm...too much cocaine? Probably should've used the stun gun instead of the drug gun...

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:You there, janitor! Fetch me a body bag and a bathtub full of acid.

XrosOver:"yes sir......" *grabs body bag*

Count Ponydox:*wakes up* my, that was a nice little nap!

XrosOver:"AHHHH" *knocks Ponydox out with rock*

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:OH GOD IT LIVES! *Fire five darts into Ponydox*

Count Ponydox:*rock just bounces off my head, as do the needles off my chest*

XrosOver:"IT'S PARADOX PONYDOX!!! RUN LIKE YOU AREN'T DRUGGED!

Count Ponydox:*stands up, walks over to Dimitri, stares him straight in the eye*

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:*Russian HeadButt*

Count Ponydox:*just bounces off head*

XrosOver:*Picks up scythe* CELESTIA DAMN IT!!! *decapitates self*

Count Ponydox:O_o dear celestia...

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer:Hmm...Ponydox...you're the new janitor...clean up this mess...

This all happened on a status update about a bad sprained ankle!

Edited by XrosOver
  • Brohoof 2

I've had a great time looking at all my infractions.

They're funny, because four out of the five of them are by the very same mod.

Edited by DeiStar

Things happen.

And so do stuffs.

lol you have actually I'm not even going to say it.

I don't really particularly remember and funny moments, but there have been some.

status update

Tee-hee, I remember seeing that status update.

I really enjoy some of the pictures people put in the Trollestia thread and "We can only talk with pictures" There are some pretty funny stuff in there. But there really hasn't been a moment for me that I would call the funniest.

If 50 users post in this topic in 24 hours, Ice changes his name to Vanilla Ice.

That was a moment of forum greatness further solidified by the 2nd topic, started by yours truly, where Feld0 changes to Play-d0h

• Brohoof 3

the funniest.... hm..... well

i think its the time a flame war started in an RP i was in.... it went on about whats appropriate for it, to what some website was, to cello haters... to something about cancer.... that was funny.... i stepped in and broke it up... simply by saying "love and tolerate" lol

I don't know, I make a point of trying to start and end every session I do on the forum with a high note.

There isn't any particular place that was the single funniest. Although people still think I should get shipped with , which is kind of funny when you think about it.

I've had plenty of fun moments on the forums, too many to recount, but now that I need to try to remember them they seem to be escaping my memory... >_>

To me, it was April Fool's, when the forums literally tilted to one of it's sides for a few minutes. Then, all the text got flipped upside down, along with the avatars, and the theme completely changed, and it was just one big mindfuck :P.

• Brohoof 1

If 50 users post in this topic in 24 hours, Ice changes his name to Vanilla Ice.

As I recall, it was something like 100 posts in 24 hours. But the point is, it was achieved in like an hour :D

And as long as you're takin credit for Play-d0h, I might as well do the same: Vanilla Ice was my thread :)

April Fools was definitely awesome. But I think one of the funniest times was the early days of the MPPF family tree thread. The original one, made by Shank IIRC.

The 50 shades of (things that rhyme with grey) was a pretty fun thread :)

Probably earlier this morning when ponyvangelist posted a status update that said "Princess Luna is Best Pony," and unknowingly started up the best pony war of 11/2/2012. It was a long, bloody, and hilarious war. One that history will never forget.

Minutes after the status was posted, Fluttershy fans Lightning Fluttershy and Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer swiftly denied that Princess Luna was best pony.

Applejack fan Clarity retaliated against Lightning Fluttershy and Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer, and stated that she disagreed with the two of them.

Discord and Rainbow Dash fan, ~Chaotic Discord~ pointed out that ponyvangelist had misspelled "Princess Luna," and had meant to spell "Rainbow dash" and "Discord."

Lightning Fluttershy had a trick up his sleeve. He pointed out that Discord was not a pony, and was actually a draconequus. Meaning, that Discord cannot be best pony because he isn't a pony.

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer laughed, and said that the 4 people were silly, as none of them knew how to spell "Dimitri."

~Chaotic Discord~ calmly responded to Lightning Fluttershy, and stated that making sense is overrated, and restated that Discord is best pony.

Lightning Fluttershy laughed, and agreed that making sense was too mainstream.

Clarity saw that the situation was escalating, and stated she was ready for war.

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer also saw where the situation was heading, and regretted responding to ponyvangelist's status.

Lightning Fluttershy confidently declared that Fluttershy had 2 on her team, and had everyone else outnumbered.

Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer went to bed, however his spirit had not left the battle.

*Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer was never heard from again...*

~Chaotic Discord~' believed best pony wars were controversial and pointless. He added that he only participated in them for the lolz.

ponyvangelist corrected himself, and said that he liked all of the ponies, and added that it was tradition that he declares whatever pony is his avatar to be best pony.

*ponyvangelist was never heard from again...*

Lightning Fluttershy gasped, and exclaimed that it was all a cruel joke.

~Chaotic Discord~ would not let the battle end. He stated that this was serious business, and claimed that Discord was best pony once again.

'Clarity had enough, and declared war.

Lightning Fluttershy screamed that Fluttershy was best pony.

Clarity told Lightning Fluttershy to check his spelling. She then corrected him by pointing out that "Fluttershy" was actually spelled "Applejack."

*Lightning Fluttershy was never heard from again...*

BUT THEN, ALL OF THE SUDDEN... THERE WAS A FLASH OF PINK LIGHT! AND THE CHARMING AND HANDSOME URDNOT SHEPARD HAD ENTERED THE RUMBLE! DETERMINED TO DEFEND PINKIE PIE'S HONOR!

Posted Image

Urdnot Shepard struck as fast as lightning by stating that they were all wrong, and that Pinkie Pie was #1, and everypony else was #2.

However, Clarity did find that amusing. She attacked Urdnot Shepard by claiming that he had also misspelled Applejack.

What she did not know was that Urdnot Shepard was a tough customer, as he rejected Clarity's claim.

~Chaotic Discord~ was done playing. He made a thread dedicated to the pony battle, and was ready to end it once and for all.

*The battle moved to the new thread*

~Chaotic Discord~ was ready, and immediately attacked, by declaring that Rainbow Dash was best pony.

Clarity countered, and stated that orange pone was best pone.

Urdnot Shepard fiercely and skillfully ambushed Clarity by pointing out that Pinkie Pie was best pony.

Urdnot Shepard, Shooga Prum, ~Chaotic Discord~, and Clarity fiercely fought over which pony was the orange one Clarity had referred to, when something happened...

Shooga Prum was done fighting. She wanted to end the debate... Permanently, and brought in the heavy artillery. She said that Applejack was a background pony.

...Clarity exploded with rage, and the two plunged into a massive flame war.

After the dust cleared, ~Chaotic Discord~ clapped his hands, and was impressed that a mock flame war had erupted so quickly. He added that Rainbow Dash plushie was best pony.

Urdnot Shepard quickly countered ~Chaotic Discord~, and with that, the battle was over.

Urdnot Shepard had once again emerged victorious from a bloody, and brutal battle. He successfully defended Pinkie Pie's honor, and proved to the world that Pinkie Pie is indeed best pony.

Posted Image

...The end.

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 4

• 10 years later...

The harlem shake joke this website used was pretty good at the time. 

Though I remember there was a forum battle between the "chaotics" and some other group... I just remember being on the chaotic team. There were a lot of funny moments and memes made from it. :muffins: