Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Apple Bloom!

Clarity

Howdy, y'all! Mah sis suggested that I make mah own thread here!

Though I'd rather be adventurin' with mah friends for mah cutie marks, I ain't turnin' anypony away if they wanna ask me somethin'!

Maybe I'll get mah cutie mark from bein' asked. Nah, that won't work...I wonder what the cutie mark would look like. A question mark?

Do you like pears?

It ain't as bad as Applejack says, but I'm still stickin' with apples. A green pear ain't lookin' good on my flank.

What is your opinion on the steady rise of Banana's popularity on Canterlot?

Well...I don't really think much of it.

What do you think of your older brother?

Do you prefer calling Applejack her name proper or just AJ?

What is the highest you've ever jumped?

Can you still press a barbell with your tail, or was that only because of the Cutie Pox?

What's your favorite kind of salad dressing?

Does Rarity silently resent you because the hijinks you and Scootaloo do with Sweetie Belle?

When do you think you'll hit your growth spurt?

Do you know the muffin man?

What is the capital of Equestria?

How far can you throw a stick and can Wynona play fetch?

Can you paint?

Do you think Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are good rulers of the country?

When's your next birthday and who's going to throw the party?

What does the green in Zap-apple jam taste like?

Have you ever stolen Scootaloo's skateboard? (If yes, how long did you get away with it?)

Did Big Macintosh give you a talking-to after that whole shebang with the Flim-Flam Brothers?

Do you like cheese?

Where is that stuffed doll?

Hi Applebloom. How is school going for you?

I'm gettin' the top score! Miss Cheerilee even said so herself, but now Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are callin' me names like Teacher's pet or somethin'.

What do you think of your older brother?

I wish he could play with me more, but he's too busy spendin' time with Fluttershy... (umad Dimitri :3)

Do you prefer calling Applejack her name proper or just AJ?

I think either is fine, both are proper.

What is the highest you've ever jumped?

I think from that mountain over there...or rock....

Can you still press a barbell with your tail, or was that only because of the Cutie Pox?

I never tried after that horrifyin' experience, but maybe I'm destined to be really strong...

What's your favorite kind of salad dressing?

I hate salad!

Does Rarity silently resent you because the hijinks you and Scootaloo do with Sweetie Belle?

How am I supposed t' know? And we don't do no "hijinks" with Sweetie Belle.

When do you think you'll hit your growth spurt?

I dunno. Maybe next year or two.

Do you know the muffin man?

Who? What's a "man"?

What is the capital of Equestria?

Hmm...I don't know. Miss Cheerilee hasn't taught us that yet.

How far can you throw a stick and can Wynona play fetch?

I always fall on mah face. AJ says I'm not goin' to get mah cutie mark from that. Mah sis is so encouragin'.

Winona can play fetch, eeyup.

Can you paint?

If y'all count count a bunch of colorful blobs as paintin', then yes.

Do you think Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are good rulers of the country?

Eeyup! Always puttin' themselves over other citizens!

Though I would rather have mah sis be our ruler

When's your next birthday and who's going to throw the party?

I hope Pinkie, 'cause as much as I love mah family, their style of partyin' is a bit...unique. 'Cept for AJ, but she's probably gonna be too busy.

What does the green in Zap-apple jam taste like?

...I can't really describe it. All the rainbow colors blend together....Granny says it's just magic.

Have you ever stolen Scootaloo's skateboard? (If yes, how long did you get away with it?)

Scoots doesn't know thievery if it bit him on his lil' beak! I had fun with it...'til mah sis, always the party pooper, says that I have to be "honest" and just ask to borrow the skateboard. AJ's no fun.

Did Big Macintosh give you a talking-to after that whole shebang with the Flim-Flam Brothers?

I have no idea! :mellow:

Do you like cheese?

Apple cheese tastes okay...but I don't really like th' others.

Where is that stuffed doll?

What doll?

I'm gettin' the top score! Miss Cheerilee even said so herself, but now Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are callin' me names like Teacher's pet or somethin'.

Don't mind Diamond Tiara. She is just upset that you are nicer and harder-working than she is ;)

How are you today?

• Brohoof 1

How are you today?

I'm okay, but Applejack gave me a severe scoldin' for usin' her apples as ammunition for tennis today.

Sister? is that you? i thought discord stomped you!

What'dya say?

Can you still speak French?

I tried, but I can't seem t' get th' sound right. Sacre-doo!

Did you like Scootaloo's rainbow mane?

It sure is pretty, I guess, but th' purple doesn't seem t' fit in well with th' rainbow.

APPLEBLOOM!!!! I just heard a VERY unsettling rumor about you! I heard your a filly fooler with Sweetie Belle!

What's a filly fooly?

What's a filly fooly?

I should let your sister tell you this, BUT... A filly fooler is a mare that 'like' likes other mares. What this rumor is saying is that you 'like' like Sweetie Belle, and she 'like' likes you!

Edited by DJ-Shy3

I'm okay, but Applejack gave me a severe scoldin' for usin' her apples as ammunition for tennis today.

What'dya say?

I tried, but I can't seem t' get th' sound right. Sacre-doo!

It sure is pretty, I guess, but th' purple doesn't seem t' fit in well with th' rainbow.

What's a filly fooly?

it me jappleack?

Well, I'm pleased as punch to meet you, Apple Bloom. Everypony knows about the Cutie Mark Crusaders around these parts, but you're my favorite.

1. Can you buck apples on your own yet?

2. How come you and Twist don't talk much anymore since you meet Sweetie and Scoots?

3. Have you ever heard of some shady characters named the Flimflam Brothers? They're up here in my town peddling some icky-looking apple cider they say is fresh from Sweet Apple Acres. But it's the worst stuff I ever tasted!

4. Where did you get that bow you always wear?

Edited by TailsAlone

• 1 month later...

What's a filly fooly?

I should let your sister tell you this, BUT... A filly fooler is a mare that 'like' likes other mares. What this rumor is saying is that you 'like' like Sweetie Belle, and she 'like' likes you!

• 10 years later...

Here's a simple question:

Applebloom, has anyone ever told you how absolutely CUTE you are? So much so that they'd wanna scoop you up and give you lotsa hugs?

Also, when you asked Twilight "Aren't ya gonna stay fer brunch?" and gave her that CUTE begging face, do you still use that look?