Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best/Worst childhood memory?

Lightning Fluttershy

The worst memory from my childhood was the first time I saw my larents get beyond wasted.

It was scary to me as I was only 8 at the time and I disn't understand what was going on.

My best childhood memory was getting the first computer we had that actually worked. My siblings and I would take turns "fighting" over whose turn it was. It was a great time.

My worst was snapping my collarbone years ago.

Best childhood memory for me was getting a Wii for Christmas which I had wanted since it came out in stores and the worst childhood memory was me having to see my parent's dentist when I was a kid because we couldn't find a children's dentist at the time. The event left me traumatized and afraid of dentists, now thankfully I've gotten over that fear, but it was an awful event that occurred and I was way too young to handle it at the time.

Best:

I won my first rap battle and got a 3DS. (I come from a complicated place)

Worst: the day after my first real fight. Back then I didnt know when I was losing or when to quit. I ended up winning only because the other guy decided I would keep getting up. Everything hurt I cried when I moved for the first time that day it friggen hurt.

• 4 years later...

My favourite memory would've been when I got my DS for one Christmas. I remember asking for it throughout the whole year, but my parents couldn't really afford it at the time. It was pretty amazing when I opened a box, only to find it there waiting for me. My worst memory was probably when I was being bullied. I was too afraid to stand up for myself, so I had to deal with that nonsense for a while.

Edited by Cash In

I have a lot of great childhood memories, so it’s hard to choose a favorite. 

The worst though would be when I was hospitalized on and off and had surgery due to my kidneys not doing what they were supposed to. 

I wouldn't call this the worst but rather an interesting and memorable moment in my childhood. Back in middle the principle called the police on me, for (reason) no joke.  Imagine being a 13 year old and already someone called a police on you. The good thing is the police sided with me. Because he thinks the principle is just being over-exaggerating and that kids will be kids. Thinking back now, I'd say that was kinda hilarious. 

Worst- Being in Private school. Nothing specific, I just didn't have any friends because everyone in my class hated me for whatever reason.

Whenever I actually made a friend, they would end up moving away and I was left all alone.

This happened 4 times.

--

Best- Switching to public school. After being hated from K- 4th grade, I was afraid that the students at my new public school would hate me just the same. 

It took a bit for me to break out of my frightened shell, but it was definitely the best choice I ever made.

I met my best friends there, and I couldn't be more grateful to have them in my life.

Edited by Emerald<3

One of my best memories is my step dad building a wooden horse with me so I could play Link irl. We were the biggest oot fans. 

I'm not going to talk about the worst momories as they left me with severe trauma, self hatred and force me to get weekly therapy now.. But one of the really bad ones was when my teacher in elementary school told me to never go near my father if I saw him in town. 

Best- Definitely the day I got my (first) Nintendo DS for Christmas. My dad would break that one a year or so after I got it, throwing a temper tantrum because I had no interest in fishing. :unamused: Nonetheless, still a great time for me considering it was probably the most dominant portable console in my childhood, and probably the most in general. My childhood though actually had plenty of good memories, like also when I unlocked the final character in Smash Bros. Melee, and when I got my favorite Pokemon (Dusknoir) to Level 100. Sadly, these good memories would not happen so often in my teen and young adult years. Most of my memories are bad ones now.

Worst- Every time I wet myself at school, which happened about 5 times or so and lasted until about 6th grade. :sealed: That's what happens when social anxiety takes control of you. It was embarrassing enough it happened, and everyone decides "hey let's pick on the weird kid that p!$$ed himself" and yeah that was pretty awful. Oh and I'll also mention, the death of my mother. It was a pretty sad time back then, and even now it's a bit of a sore spot, though that wound's basically healed. However, most of the actually bad stuff really came after this, though. My childhood was a walk in the park compared to my teen and early adult years. It doesn't compare to getting called a f@g and being accused of playing with myself among other things.

Best: Family vacations. It’s hard to pick my favorite but Niagara Falls ranks high up there.

Worst: Getting lost twice and smacked in the face each time when my parents finally found me.