Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Mark Vector?

Pulcinella

Ok, I'm sure we all know that I make signatures, draw ponies, and even sing sometimes, but I suck at vectoring. So, I'd like it if I could get a vector of my new OC's cutie mark. Thanks you!

post-4258-0-04779600-1351958762_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Which file type would you like it in? I think I can just trace this over in Adobe Illustrator and it will be good enough. For vectors I usually export as a .png

Yes. The main reason I want it a vector is so that it'll be transparent, and the only file types that can do that are png and gif.... So, yeah. Thanks!

Yes. The main reason I want it a vector is so that it'll be transparent, and the only file types that can do that are png and gif.... So, yeah. Thanks!

Ok, also do you want the exact image or should I fix things like how the D-Pad on the controller is all broken up. I would assume you did that on purpose but just to be safe.

Ok, also do you want the exact image or should I fix things like how the D-Pad on the controller is all broken up. I would assume you did that on purpose but just to be safe.

It's supposed to be like that, because the controller is an artist's pallet. Get it? So, yeah, I want the exact image. BTW, I didn't make it. IamKitteh on DeviantART did :P . Thanks again, Rainbow. (Yesh, you just earned yourself a nickname. I only give those to nice people.)
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, I'm sure we all know that I make signatures, draw ponies, and even sing sometimes, but I suck at vectoring. So, I'd like it if I could get a vector of my new OC's cutie mark. Thanks you!

post-4258-0-04779600-1351958762_thumb.jpg

@@Rainbow Skywalker,

First off, I'm sorry I stole this request from you Rainbow, but I was bored and had nothing better to do.

So I made this real quick in Inkscape

Posted Image

I hope it's what you wanted. Here's even higher quality:

http://i.imgur.com/tbfpQ.png

• Brohoof 1

@@Rainbow Skywalker,

First off, I'm sorry I stole this request from you Rainbow, but I was bored and had nothing better to do.

So I made this real quick in Inkscape

Posted Image

I hope it's what you wanted. Here's even higher quality:

http://i.imgur.com/tbfpQ.png

THAANKS YOOUS! I wuv you now. :wub: I shall now make Veronica in PonyCreator again. Anything you want me to make that is within my capabilities (and related to art) is fine by me! :)

@@Rainbow Skywalker,

Well as I said in my post I used Inkscape (which is alot faster and easier imo (Illustrator is better for more advenced stuff (which I never need to make so I don't get illustrator because it costs money when inkscape is free and I am too lazy to pirate it when I dont need it) while inkscape is better for easier vectors such as this and ponies))

And duh, I also did the same for every single line and shape.

(Though in Inkscape it's called the Beizer tool)

Just put down nodes and connect with curves as in all vector programs :)

Edited by Nosferatu