Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

eyep, no pony wears clothes, well unless you live in Canterlot or were going to the Grand Galloping Gala, but even then the clothe choices were very limited and looked basic, I bet even Rarity would have a field day in the human world  :rarity: 

eh, its something u get use to and seems less fun then it sounds, well that and because we have so much fur we keep ourselves warm to the point where we wont need clothes, we just use our tail to hide our private areas and not speak about it ..... in this human would it feels a lot hotter then my Equestrian world and i cant stand this heat  :awuh: 

I would like it to be nude most the time. I am a nudist since years now, I am accustomed at it. pc-diunno.png

unless you live in Canterlot 

btw.: There are a lot of Ponies in Canterlot who are most of the time undressed. I guess the city with the most clothed ponies is manehattan. rainbowdashwink.png

true, but in Canterlot is where a lot of the events are held, for example, the Grand Galloping Gala ... and i have only been to Canterlot a few times :)