Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The USER above you is naked in your bed. Your reaction?

Sky

Just now, Yumekai said:

Oh you have insomnia... it's 11:46pm for me and I have school tomorrow I try to go to sleep at 9 but then this happens...

I try to go to sleep at nine and end up going to sleep at 3 in the morning. But whatever. I'll get to count down the seconds until I turn 16.

If you're having trouble sleeping, just use my bed. It's pretty comfy. But DON'T try to steal my plushies...

Just now, ShadowDash13 said:

I'll get to count down the seconds until I turn 16

... I can not explain how relatable this is the thing about my age is I'm 13 and already looking for someone to love me, I mean I've gone through depression 1,2,3... times and all I wanna do is just be at an age where i can't be judged and pushed around.

5 minutes ago, ShadowDash13 said:

If you're having trouble sleeping, just use my bed. It's pretty comfy. But DON'T try to steal my plushies...

*Jumps onto bed* *Crashes*

2 minutes ago, Yumekai said:

... I can not explain how relatable this is the thing about my age is I'm 13 and already looking for someone to love me, I mean I've gone through depression 1,2,3... times and all I wanna do is just be at an age where i can't be judged and pushed around.

Here's what I want you to do: I want you to imagine I'm giving you a hug. Because I know exactly how you feel. My biggest goal in life is to make it to 18 without commuting suicide and finally move away from this horrible place. We'll both get there eventually. I've told you this before: the only person I have a bigger crush on then you is wiiguy.

Back to the game... oh wait, you're asleep, aren't you...

So much for my long-winded explanation...

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Transform into asnuggly pillowand you can stay

First of all, let me get this off my chest: Normally, the idea that "Changelings can imitate nonliving things like rocks, trees, and pillows" is stupid. If they could do that, then you wouldn't be able to trust your own bed! Not to mention the bad Changelings could have easily learned the code word and deceive Starlight's rescue squad and won. So when it comes to the show, anytime Thorax or Pharynx imitate a rock or such, I just pretend they're hiding behind said rock. Heck, Pharynx complaining that he hates the new plants because an enemy can hide behind them is precisely how he could have eavesdrop on the unicorns without being seen AND without having to imitate a rock. Okay, I'm done ranting!

The game post: With all that said, I'll make an exception and be a pillow for you just because this is a game. Although, I was hoping you were @ShadowDash13.:dry: