Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human Rarity in a sexy bikini by the pool

Motion Spark

A ponified version of a humanized pony. My mind could explode any minute...

I share your view here, could you imagine the pony Rarity sitting in the same position wearing the same bathing suit? that just... no words

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy sexeh ladehhhh! XD

Nice drawing! My only criticism is that the face looks structured a bit weird. Other than that though it's pretty good. Way better than anything I can do lol. I just make crappy wallpapers xD. I'd say it's a 9/10

• Brohoof 2

No... Just no...

NO.

NO.

That is just awful, although still a great drawing.

I thought it was going to be worse, as in Rarity not having a weird face, and actually looking seductive.

I honestly think people's perception of "Rarity as a human" are very inaccurate. People make her look like a lame-female villain in an anime, and take away every single drop of cuteness and make her look boring and old.

When I get my skills back...

I will make the REAL human Rarity!!!

• Brohoof 2

ok back to topic, I always wanted to do a sexy drawing of Rarity so this is kind of a sketch thing because I'm still learning how to properly paint....made in SAI, like 1:30 hours. I hope you guys like it :)

Uhhh, it's a good picture, I dont like the face too much but I don't dislike it either, my only issue is with your statement. I just gotta say... Dude thats creepy ;) Lol seriously, careful how you word that stuff, but again I like the art

@@Beat Shock, I find Rarity to be the most mature pony of the mane6 (of course, Applejack too), so how would you tell me that her being "seductive" is not accurate for her if she's the only pony who is at least thinking in marriage and that she also indeed used her looks to "seduce" the nerd pony in "Putting your hoof down"

Uhhh, it's a good picture, I dont like the face too much but I don't dislike it either, my only issue is with your statement. I just gotta say... Dude thats creepy ;) Lol seriously, careful how you word that stuff, but again I like the art

I wanted to draw! can you forgive an non-english-speaking pony?
  • Brohoof 3

@Beat Shock, I find Rarity to be the most mature pony of the mane6 (of course, Applejack too), so how would you tell me that her being "seductive" is not accurate for her if she's the only pony who is at least thinking in marriage and that she also indeed used her looks to "seduce" the nerd pony in "Putting your hoof down"

Hehe. I know Rarity is the most mature out of all of them, but she still is cute in her own way. Yes, she can use her looks to seduce other male ponies, but that's not the point. She does it in a more flirty-cutesy way, instead of a dirty-hypnotizing way. I'm thinking more show accurate.

Common-humanized Rarity pics don't capture the same charm that she has in the show.

EX: Can your humanized Rarity act like the one here? :D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=amE5Bnc-aE8

@@Beat Shock, That video is not relevant since it is fanmade and not from the show. And let's face it we all have qualities from each ponies and we can relate to them all we want but it is not possible that a person would be the exact same thing of the pony... Equestria is a completely different world from Earth, and we are molded into whatever culture we have in our backgrounds, so it's impossible if a human Rarity were to exist to behave exaclty like the Equestrian counterpart.

but I'm looking forward to your drawing, I hope you quote me when you get it done because I want to be the first to critique

• Brohoof 1

@Beat Shock, That video is not relevant since it is fanmade and not from the show. And let's face it we all have qualities from each ponies and we can relate to them all we want but it is not possible that a person would be the exact same thing of the pony... Equestria is a completely different world from Earth, and we are molded into whatever culture we have in our backgrounds, so it's impossible if a human Rarity were to exist to behave exaclty like the Equestrian counterpart. but I'm looking forward to your drawing, I hope you quote me when you get it done because I want to be the first to critique

Yes, well I understand your view of it. Although my opinion is different from yours, art can be whatever the creator wants it to be.

-I will be glad to mention you when I make my drawing! :D

• Brohoof 1

I share your view here, could you imagine the pony Rarity sitting in the same position wearing the same bathing suit? that just... no words

I'm drawing this tomorrow and linking it just to bug you ;) No boobs though, that would just be weird.. Ah, can't get that picture out of my head now!

• Brohoof 1

I think the thing that keeps people from liking human versions of ponies is usually the fact that it's difficult to make a pony look like a human. You have to change the facial structure, the eyes, and the hair in order to make it make sense on a human being... you know?

While adapting human stuff to ponies is a real challenge itself, it seems that adapting ponies into humans is a whole different challenge.

I'm drawing this tomorrow and linking it just to bug you ;) No boobs though, that would just be weird.. Ah, can't get that picture out of my head now!

I no! I just don't want to fo through it, so if another artist just do that I would be happy to see it, so there is no way that you would bug me haha.

While adapting human stuff to ponies is a real challenge itself, it seems that adapting ponies into humans is a whole different challenge.

hmmm....I think that adapting humans to ponies is easier, I've been told before that I look like Motion Spark even though I don't think that we are very alike :/

but there are plenty of users here who resemble their ponysonas.

I FOR ONE LOVE HUMANIZED PONIES.

This is amazing, I never knew you were such and incredible artist :) although the punk hair doesn't suit, you could always experiment with longer curls :3

amazing though !!

~

• Brohoof 1

It a good idea... But what most art has is ponys in human forum...

Like the pony eyes, pony color, pony hair...

But a human body... Elbows, fingers, knees, toes, abbs...

Il show you a pic of what I mean once I get home from work...

But it's a long shift......

• Brohoof 1

I FOR ONE LOVE HUMANIZED PONIES.

This is amazing, I never knew you were such and incredible artist :) although the punk hair doesn't suit, you could always experiment with longer curls :3

amazing though !!

~

since you been gone, I made quite a few art threads and it's not for trying to take pride, but they are really good ;) Thanks for your comment, at least you like human ponies.

It a good idea... But what most art has is ponys in human forum... Like the pony eyes, pony color, pony hair... But a human body... Elbows, fingers, knees, toes, abbs... Il show you a pic of what I mean once I get home from work... But it's a long shift......

well it's pretty late in here, but post anyways, I'll see it :)

• Brohoof 1

Lol, it's nice to see that you got it up Sparky. :P

Nice work on the drawing, very sexy indeed lulz.

Dat Skrillex hair.

It looks like some people don't like human ponies. XD

I can't draw humans for shit. o_o

• Brohoof 1

I like humanized ponies and think her boobs look perfect I don't like her hair though it makes her look punk instead of sophisticated.

let's face it, Rarity has purple hair, let's translate that to the real word...who is born with purple hair? no one, if I don't find a reason to explain why she has purple hair then the artwork wouldn't be very "human". She can still be sophisticated and femenine with a mohawk. Well, that's my thinking.

Lol, it's nice to see that you got it up Sparky. :P

Nice work on the drawing, very sexy indeed lulz.

Dat Skrillex hair.

It looks like some people don't like human ponies. XD

I can't draw humans for shit. o_o

OK this is like the second time I heard of that Skrillex and I know that they are a band but I don't know them, but anyways, I thought that people would like it more...it feels like flippin' some shit yo! but what I can do? I can't please everybody, thankx for commenting :)

• Brohoof 1

let's face it, Rarity has purple hair, let's translate that to the real word...who is born with purple hair? no one, if I don't find a reason to explain why she has purple hair then the artwork wouldn't be very "human". She can still be sophisticated and femenine with a mohawk. Well, that's my thinking.

Rarity is formal, more mature than other ponies, and has a very high interest in Canterlot high-society culture. Mohawks can be associated with delinquency, immaturity, violence and rebellion which doesn't really fit in with the 'high-society' trope at all. Just my own thinking, and probably others too.

Rarity is formal, more mature than other ponies, and has a very high interest in Canterlot high-society culture. Mohawks can be associated with delinquency, immaturity, violence and rebellion which doesn't really fit in with the 'high-society' trope at all. Just my own thinking, and probably others too.

Equestria is a place that has a lot of similarities with our real world, and that's why I like MLP so much, because it is not a perfect place but no matter how alike Equestria is to our world, the gap is huge because Equestria is so fantastic and positive, even with the "evilness" that sorrounds the land, it would never be like our world.

Having said that, I portrayed this Rarity, as a very "real" person Rarity, not as a anime character like we all used to see people do when they draw human ponies.

I drew her as high society, yes, but what is high society in our world? celebrities, they can be trashy, but they are high society. Anyways, I drew her as a high society refinate young woman who works as a recognized fashion designer, she's famous, she's young, she lives in LA, she goes to red carpet events, she attends the best parties.

But what these celebrities do to be fashionable? they dye their hair, they try different colors and hairstyles, so that's my way to explain why does she have purple hair and a mohawk. Yes mohawk IS asociated with rebelion and delinquency, but it is also a memorable hairstyle than many famous people try these days. including both men and women.

• Brohoof 1

Equestria is a place that has a lot of similarities with our real world, and that's why I like MLP so much, because it is not a perfect place but no matter how alike Equestria is to our world, the gap is huge because Equestria is so fantastic and positive, even with the "evilness" that sorrounds the land, it would never be like our world.

Having said that, I portrayed this Rarity, as a very "real" person Rarity, not as a anime character like we all used to see people do when they draw human ponies.

I drew her as high society, yes, but what is high society in our world? celebrities, they can be trashy, but they are high society. Anyways, I drew her as a high society refinate young woman who works as a recognized fashion designer, she's famous, she's young, she lives in LA, she goes to red carpet events, she attends the best parties.

But what these celebrities do to be fashionable? they dye their hair, they try different colors and hairstyles, so that's my way to explain why does she have purple hair and a mohawk. Yes mohawk IS asociated with rebelion and delinquency, but it is also a memorable hairstyle than many famous people try these days. including both men and women.

What I meant by 'high society' is a stereotypical one with snobby people with top hats, British accents and such. I wasn't really thinking of whatever we seem to have these days (not that I pay attention to celebrities anyways). iirc, that trope was based off of capitalists from a time when the UK was a world superpower with enough colonies so the sun never sets on them. Eh, I guess we're thinking in totally different time periods.

What I meant by 'high society' is a stereotypical one with snobby people with top hats, British accents and such. I wasn't really thinking of whatever we seem to have these days (not that I pay attention to celebrities anyways). iirc, that trope was based off of capitalists from a time when the UK was a world superpower with enough colonies so the sun never sets on them. Eh, I guess we're thinking in totally different time periods.

I guess so, I think there is no point in discussing this since we are talking from 2 very different point of views. But I appreciate your comments :)

@, ummm, I am personally not a fan of this. I'm so used to the ponies of the show that it is hard for me to see it in such a form, at least of they do them walking in 2 legs but still mantaining the hooves, the can add a bit of curves, but mainly a pony body, I like that more.

for me a human pony is a complete human and nothing else.

@, ummm, I am personally not a fan of this. I'm so used to the ponies of the show that it is hard for me to see it in such a form, at least of they do them walking in 2 legs but still mantaining the hooves, the can add a bit of curves, but mainly a pony body, I like that more.

for me a human pony is a complete human and nothing else.

We all have opinions and well all like things alike and not alike...

I do like to see ponys in human forum... But I prefer my style ...

Eather way... All art is amazing, is it not? (Not my drawn art of corse XD)

• Brohoof 1