Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human Rarity in a sexy bikini by the pool

Motion Spark

good job, your outlines enhance that edgy feel (whether intentional or not) that her punk hair gives off.

on the other hand, the hair makes her a bit too punk to me be rarity :( i can tell its her, and i still like it in that "well its rarity and she can totally pull ANYTHING off" kinda way, but rarity is frilly xD

still from an artistic standpoint, you did an impressive job with the foreshortening and perspective. :D

let's face it, Rarity has purple hair, let's translate that to the real word...who is born with purple hair? no one, if I don't find a reason to explain why she has purple hair then the artwork wouldn't be very "human". She can still be sophisticated and femenine with a mohawk. Well, that's my thinking.

You can't look sophisticated with a Mohawk it's impossible. Also women don't really look good with Mohawks. And a reason to have purple hair would be she likes purple. Also rarity is supposed to be, for lack of a better word, a girls girl not punk.

Edited by Black Star

on the other hand, the hair makes her a bit too punk to me be rarity i can tell its her, and i still like it in that "well its rarity and she can totally pull ANYTHING off" kinda way, but rarity is frilly xD

I KNOW THAT!!! :angry:

sorry for the yelling, but I'm frustrated here because everyone else told me that

still from an artistic standpoint, you did an impressive job with the foreshortening and perspective.

oh! thank you dear! :)

You can't look sophisticated with a Mohawk it's impossible. Also women don't really look good with Mohawks. And a reason to have purple hair would be she likes purple. Also rarity is supposed to be, for lack of a better word, a girls girl not punk.

Rihanna

Posted Image

I don't know about you but I find her mohawk very elegant.

her mane is purple, so she dyed her mane purple because she likes it? ehmmm nah!

you know, I'm tired, I'm drained of all the negativity on both of my human threads like I owe something to someone, I like it, end of the story.

• Brohoof 2

I KNOW THAT!!! :angry:

sorry for the yelling, but I'm frustrated here because everyone else told me that

oh! thank you dear! :)

Rihanna

Posted Image

I don't know about you but I find her mohawk very elegant.

her mane is purple, so she dyed her mane purple because she likes it? ehmmm nah!

you know, I'm tired, I'm drained of all the negativity on both of my human threads like I owe something to someone, I like it, end of the story.

Rihanna's Mohawk isn't supposed to be elegant she's an effing rapperish musician. Also she could be pop like and have purple hair kind of like Katie perry in some of her music videos. Also I respect your opinion it's just constructive critism.

Edited by Black Star

Rihanna's Mohawk isn't supposed to be elegant she's an effing rapperish musician. Also she could be pop like and have purple hair kind of like Katie perry in some of her music videos. Also I respect your opinion it's just constructive critism.

she could pretty much have sex in one of her music videos and I don't care. I'm talking about the picture, her hair alone.

I think it's elegant

I think it's sophisticated

I think it's femenine

I think it's fabulous.

You don't like it, good, you already let me know that, and I appreciate it. But it's my drawing not yours, stop pushing around!

she could pretty much have sex in one of her music videos and I don't care. I'm talking about the picture, her hair alone.

I think it's elegant

I think it's sophisticated

I think it's femenine

I think it's fabulous.

You don't like it, good, you already let me know that, and I appreciate it. But it's my drawing not yours, stop pushing around!

Not pushing around giving constructive criticism. Also I saw it in your other picture and from that perspective it looks good.

Not pushing around giving constructive criticism. Also I saw it in your other picture and from that perspective it looks good.

you can't give critisism if you are not talking about the drawing as a whole. You are just saying that a mohawk cannot be considered sophisticated, this discussion is not about the drawing, we are talking about social issues.

you can't give critisism if you are not talking about the drawing as a whole. You are just saying that a mohawk cannot be considered sophisticated, this discussion is not about the drawing, we are talking about social issues.

Well it started out as criticizing the whole drawing. Also I said it looked okay in the other picture. I realized it adds not necessarily sophistication but a certain flare and touch that does reflect rarity.

Well it started out as criticizing the whole drawing. Also I said it looked okay in the other picture. I realized it adds not necessarily sophistication but a certain flare and touch that does reflect rarity.

dude, let it go please, I'm very tired of this. I left with a bad taste in my mouth for all the things that happened with my human Rarity, so why you don't take a look at my latest thread, it pony-art not human art :)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/38181-whirlwind-tornado/

This is awesome!! I really like it and I like how you translated her hair to a human form, I can see human Rarity rocking a hair cut like that, it really is what is in fashion right now, and I know a girl that has a hair cut like that and she is very much about high fashion and staying current in the fashion world.

I think it's all pretty great, yeah boobs don't really sit like that unless they are fake or damn you are incredibly lucky, but she is a unicorn as a pony so I am sure she has some boob magic as a human, or a lot of that fashion tape that helps the girls out :P

Also I like how you did her swimsuit to incorporate her pony essence..

@@Sugarcube, FINALLY!!! :D YOU UNDERSTAND ME!! :D MARRY ME!!!

I've been struggling to let out my idea of how I view the mane6 as humans, and almost nopony seemed to understand :)

I'll take the boobs advice, but maybe she has fake boobs haha (even though I wouldn't want her to have fake boobs XD)

• Brohoof 1

@@Sugarcube, FINALLY!!! :D YOU UNDERSTAND ME!! :D MARRY ME!!!

I've been struggling to let out my idea of how I view the mane6 as humans, and almost nopony seemed to understand :)

I'll take the boobs advice, but maybe she has fake boobs haha (even though I wouldn't want her to have fake boobs XD)

Lol.sorry Motion Spark I am a taken mare ;)

Oh I think the boobs are fine, it is art and art doesn't have to reflect real life, if it did it would be boring wouldn't it? I just couldn't pass up a great chance at a boob joke :P

I want to see the rest of your human pony drawings!!

• Brohoof 1

Lol.sorry Motion Spark I am a taken mare

don't worry dear, I can share ;)

Oh I think the boobs are fine, it is art and art doesn't have to reflect real life, if it did it would be boring wouldn't it? I just couldn't pass up a great chance at a boob joke

that is very interesting and I agree, art would be boring! :P

I want to see the rest of your human pony drawings!!

MEH! I got very demotivated for the feedback I got for my Rarity :D

but I'm starting to think positive lately to try it again sometime

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I'm pretty impressed. It's not the hair style I usually relate to Rarity but it is still an overall great piece of work even if everything isn't 100% accurate.

8/10

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I'm pretty impressed. It's not the hair style I usually relate to Rarity but it is still an overall great piece of work even if everything isn't 100% accurate.

8/10

you shouldn't, I usually make good art threads. I have this same feeling too, and yeah it's not the hairstyle that I see for her ALWAYS, but I see Rarity as a person who isn't afraid to experiment, to try new things, to express her beauty in different forms, so that's why I drew her with a really fashion mohawk.

her hair will grow again eventually :)