Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slenderman's Shoes?

Octavia's Cellozoid

This is all in assumption Slenderman DOES exist, even though he doesn't

Does anyone know what slenderman's shoes look like/would look like? I've been wondering this all day...

Also, can or can't he grow tentacles out of his back(if he can, how many?), and how come we can't see him unless we're using a camera, and HOW ON EARTH CAN HE FIT THROUGH CLOSED WINDOWS?????

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

I never got the Slendy obsession, but that's not the answer.

The answer is that he is Slenderman. The entire point of Slenderman is to be mysterious and creepy.

(Even if he's not creepy.)

• Brohoof 1

He wears birckinstocks... J/K I dun know. But he doesn't fit through closed windows, he just kinda checks em' out if the blinds are open, then becomes obsessed to the point of stalkerdom if someone sees him through the window. Or so his lore goes.

• Brohoof 1

His shoes are probably just black dress shoes.

You don't need a camera to see him... :c

And yes, he can grow appendages out of his back. (not necessarily tentacles)

He can change his size by either increasing or decreasing it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I never got the Slendy obsession, but that's not the answer.

The answer is that he is Slenderman. The entire point of Slenderman is to be mysterious and creepy.

(Even if he's not creepy.)

I know, but I needed to know the shoes and tentacle things for this...

post-4683-0-64090900-1352075606.jpg

Also.... Is that an animated gif? It's supposed to be... Tell me PLEASE, because it might just be my iPad derping...

I know, but I needed to know the shoes and tentacle things for this...

post-4683-0-64090900-1352075606.jpg

Also.... Is that an animated gif? It's supposed to be... Tell me PLEASE, because it might just be my iPad derping...

No, it's not animated, unfortunately :P

I know the pains of iPad derp, though, which is why I only use my dad's on occasion.

Just make them black, I guess *laughs*

And NO idea on the tentacle thing :S

• Brohoof 1

He wears birckinstocks... J/K I dun know. But he doesn't fit through closed windows, he just kinda checks em' out if the blinds are open, then becomes obsessed to the point of stalkerdom if someone sees him through the window. Or so his lore goes.

His shoes are probably just black dress shoes.

You don't need a camera to see him... :c

And yes, he can grow appendages out of his back. (not necessarily tentacles)

He can change his size by either increasing or decreasing it.

@ Zalgo-

Different fan bases saydiffernt things. Do you know the number of appendages?

@ Cranium-

Again with the different fan/meme bases, the one I read said he could go through closed windows and doors...

I know there is no "canon" slenderman lore, but I generally go by marblehornets. I don't think we've ever had a close up on his hsoes before, we have never seen him grow tentacles or anything (although, I still believe he can), and he can teleport, so windows and doors are no problem.

• Brohoof 1

@ Cranium-

Again with the different fan/meme bases, the one I read said he could go through closed windows and doors...

As far as what I know from fan interpretations and what not:

1. Yes, for most depictions he has tentacles, he uses them for a myriad of things from blending in to heavily wooded areas, ensnaring his victims, to using them for fast movement. (Obviously highly influenced by Doc Oc, and invader Zim. :|)

2. On top of being able to blend, most depictions also state that he is capable of putting up some sort of electrical interference, mainly because of most videos taken of him often fuzz out and go blank whenever he's near. (From the Slender games as well as Marble Hornets)

3. Most creepy pastas have been giving him more and more powers, like being able to produce a light that hypnotizes people into walking straight into him, and an ability to produce darkness itself around him, (probably influenced by the darkness series of games :|)

4. There are a couple of creepy pastas that have him talk, but only one where it is in a creepy demeanor. Basically he comes for Hitler for whatever reason and is depicted as speaking in three different voices at the same time, one is a small male child, one a middle-aged woman, the last, a man in his later years.

I don't know if you wanted all that information, but you seemed to want to know more about him, so I hope that helped. If you ever need to know anything else about creepypasta type things, I read a bunch of them, good or bad. So feel free to ask.

• Brohoof 1

Crocs.

He was exiled to the forest for wearing them and anyone foolish enough to notice them, he kills. By making them wear crocs.

What I'm saying is Slenderman secretly loves crocs. He's a poor, misunderstood outcast with a terrible fashion sense. Who wears a suit to the forest anyway?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Crocs.

He was exiled to the forest for wearing them and anyone foolish enough to notice them, he kills. By making them wear crocs.

What I'm saying is Slenderman secretly loves crocs. He's a poor, misunderstood outcast with a terrible fashion sense. Who wears a suit to the forest anyway?

Um..... Where did you get this info?..... I've never heard that before (and, sorry, but I kinda doubt he wears crocs...) Some questions you should ask yourself-

1. Why would he wear crocs?

2. How did you get this info?

3. Have you read more than one article on Slenderman?

4. How would he kill someone by making them wear crocs?

5. If he wears crocs, why would he be embarrassed if someone saw him wearing them?

There are probably a whole lot more questions you could ask, but those are just a few I could come up with.

And yes, I know you were joking.

• Brohoof 1

Obviously fancy dress shoes, I mean...come on, he's got a freaking suit! Who wouldn't wear dress shoes with a fancy tie and suit with dress pants? And then he lives in the forest. But that's another story all together.

• Brohoof 1

Um..... Where did you get this info?..... I've never heard that before (and, sorry, but I kinda doubt he wears crocs...) Some questions you should ask yourself-

There are probably a whole lot more questions you could ask, but those are just a few I could come up with.

And yes, I know you were joking.

All these questions, and more, perhaps the very meaning to our existence can be answered in this one simple picture.

Posted Image

I shouldn't be awake right now.

• Brohoof 2

All these questions, and more, perhaps the very meaning to our existence can be answered in this one simple picture.

Posted Image

I shouldn't be awake right now.

I lol'd so hard. What time is it where you are? Because if its past 10 pm you probably should go to bed.

That image is just seriously funny. My cousin and sis lol'd too.

• Brohoof 1

What time is it where you are? Because if its past 10 pm you probably should go to bed.

That's LAME.

Anyways, I go to bed 12. Every night!

And also, that picture is amazing! I am going to save that on my Kindle when I decide to charge it.

• Brohoof 1

That's LAME.

Anyways, I go to bed 12. Every night!

And also, that picture is amazing! I am going to save that on my Kindle when I decide to charge it.

I said that because what if its a school night? Slenderman and staying up late don't make for very good grades... I mean really. If its a school night, they should seriously go to bed

12. Every night.

I don't mind if it's school night or not.

Meh.

Going to bed early is LAME.

Point made. And also Slenderman, since he does not exist, is not scary and therefore does not make for bad grades.

• Brohoof 1

I lol'd so hard. What time is it where you are? Because if its past 10 pm you probably should go to bed.

That image is just seriously funny. My cousin and sis lol'd too.

It may or may not be half two in the morning... yeah it totally is. I just really need to procrastinate right now, don't take this away from me!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

12. Every night.

I don't mind if it's school night or not.

Meh.

Going to bed early is LAME.

Point made. And also Slenderman, since he does not exist, is not scary and therefore does not make for bad grades.

I never said he was scary. But if you stay up typing and stuff about him- or really anything- you could get bad grades due to sleep deprivation.

It may or may not be half two in the morning... yeah it totally is. I just really need to procrastinate right now, don't take this away from me!

Lol, don't worry, I won't!

• Brohoof 1

I laughed so hard when I read the title. And then even harder when I read the description. Shoes?! That's what you're worrying about?!

He wears black dress shoes, he can grow an unlimited number of tentacles out of his back but usually just keeps it to about eight at the most, he can stretch his arms and legs to any length, we don't need a camera to see him, usually if you do see him, if you're close enough, you either get a headache and your vision goes blurry or your camera starts picking up weird audio and the picture get heavily distorted. How can he fit through closed windows? He doesn't. He teleports everywhere or he moves like a ghost (ex. you don't see his legs move and his legs appear to just float across the ground.

How does he do all this? He's Slendy that's why :P there is no reason.

• Brohoof 1

They way I see it, he doesn't wear shoes. Or have feet for that matter.

See, people can mistake Slenderman's outstretched arms as tree branches, and his legs as tree trunks. That is, until they see his head.

So, I just imagine his "feet" as the bottom of tree stumps. Except they're all black and scary-looking.