Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is Rainbow Dash always drawn or depicted as being flat chested?

SongBrony

The same question could be said about why fluttershy is depicted as a girl with huge knockers.

Although i've seen some pictures where fluttershy isn't drawn with mighty attributes, Most of the humanised fanart i've seen is her with that. Some reason some people would say is because usually shy types are drawn like this (I've seen enough anime to know where that came from) but it makes me ponder where did this originated about how shy girls have bigger chest than other types of girls in fictional creations.

Although I agree with the fact that most slim/athletic women don't have bigger boobs, it's also genetics. I have seen some naturally small women who have naturally huge breasts. LOL. Real ones. So maybe it's the same for ponies? In my opinion, I feel like they would all pretty much have average sized breasts, give or take due to genetics and body type. I have a small figure with some pretty good sized boobs. A big C to small D and I only weigh 110 pounds. My mom gave me curves, but my daddy gave me a slim frame to put them on. :P It all depends! >.< Personally, I like Dashie to have a smaller chest because her personality is plenty big enough! lol

• Brohoof 1

I do like the ponies anime humanized but never thought about boobs in comparison. I think the reason why Rainbow Dash has small boobs is because most of the art is done by males and they figured someone has to have the small boobs or else it would be just one big boobfest and decide the least feminine girl will have them.

Pretty safe to assume considering that she is a hardcore Athlete. She isn't really shown to eat too much junk food, and she has a strict training regiment. If she were human, it would be likely she would have very little body fat; Hence it is likely that she is flat chested.

Scientific guess.

• 1 month later...
Although I agree with the fact that most slim/athletic women don't have bigger boobs, it's also genetics. I have seen some naturally small women who have naturally huge breasts. LOL. Real ones. So maybe it's the same for ponies? In my opinion, I feel like they would all pretty much have average sized breasts, give or take due to genetics and body type. I have a small figure with some pretty good sized boobs. A big C to small D and I only weigh 110 pounds. My mom gave me curves, but my daddy gave me a slim frame to put them on. tongue.png It all depends! >.< Personally, I like Dashie to have a smaller chest because her personality is plenty big enough! lol

Mine are normal size. I way 106 and I am very thin. I don't care about How my breasts look. (well sometime because don't want look like a sex craving jerk  :lol:  ) I want to look how I want to look. Which is a pretty and smart woman. So Rainbowdash can be drawn how ever someone wants them to be drawn....

• Brohoof 1

Although I agree with the fact that most slim/athletic women don't have bigger boobs, it's also genetics. I have seen some naturally small women who have naturally huge breasts. LOL. Real ones. So maybe it's the same for ponies? In my opinion, I feel like they would all pretty much have average sized breasts, give or take due to genetics and body type. I have a small figure with some pretty good sized boobs. A big C to small D and I only weigh 110 pounds. My mom gave me curves, but my daddy gave me a slim frame to put them on. tongue.png It all depends! >.< Personally, I like Dashie to have a smaller chest because her personality is plenty big enough! lol

you only weight 110 pounds? I really thought you would weight much more (like 130) not because I think that you are fat (not the case), it's because you're very curvy (fantastic body BTW) slim torso, but thick front, rear and thighs.

• Brohoof 1

Um you shouldn't picture what other people you have never even met looks like xD

But I am proud to be skinny and have normal breasts and not breast that way 100 pounds and drag behind me... I like who I am and I bet if Dashy were real she would be to :D

It isn't about being an athlete its about if your mother had big breasts or little or another woman in your family. Plus who cares about what size breasts you have! I sometimes wish that men would see that. My boyfriend says that I have normal breasts and he doesn't care... Now thats wonderful.

Im finding a picture of rainbow dash that I drew a while ago.... My laptops filled with stuff and im looking on sites and everything...

Found the picture! My friend and I drew it a few months back and she posted it on tumblr and said that only she made it grrrr nevermind that just look at the picture! :D

post-9501-0-01639000-1355779015_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

you only weight 110 pounds? I really thought you would weight much more (like 130) not because I think that you are fat (not the case), it's because you're very curvy (fantastic body BTW) slim torso, but thick front, rear and thighs.

Haha you would think, right? I am short too. I am 5'3". And my frame is pretty small, and I'm am also pretty active, so my body isn't made up of mostly fat, but it's more athletic. ;) So that is why I am so light. Teehee!

Um you shouldn't picture what other people you have never even met looks like xD

But I am proud to be skinny and have normal breasts and not breast that way 100 pounds and drag behind me... I like who I am and I bet if Dashy were real she would be to :D

Heehee! He has seen photos of me that I have posted on the Self-Portraits thread. :P So he kind of know what I look like. I think it's great that you love your body. Even I get a little body-conscience sometimes! I agree with you. I think RD would not really care what her body looked like! :P HAha

• Brohoof 2

Haha you would think, right? I am short too. I am 5'3". And my frame is pretty small, and I'm am also pretty active, so my body isn't made up of mostly fat, but it's more athletic. ;) So that is why I am so light. Teehee!

I should have guessed that, damn girl! you really are short! o_o

anyways, it's super cool that you are athletic and active, but don't overwork too much ^_^

you may not want to lose your boobs and ass, right? ;)

• Brohoof 1

I should have guessed that, damn girl! you really are short! o_o

anyways, it's super cool that you are athletic and active, but don't overwork too much ^_^

you may not want to lose your boobs and ass, right? ;)

Lol right. I still want a feminine figure! I might even argue that I would make a pretty good real life Rainbow Dash! :P (I'm more like Pinkie Pie, though. lol) I love being short. Hugging my boyfriend feels right. I feel like if I were any taller, it would be awkward! :P

• Brohoof 1

Lol right. I still want a feminine figure! I might even argue that I would make a pretty good real life Rainbow Dash! :P (I'm more like Pinkie Pie, though. lol) I love being short. Hugging my boyfriend feels right. I feel like if I were any taller, it would be awkward! :P

I'm swalowing my pride and I'll admit that the best cosplays out there are the Rainbow Dash ones...so yeah, I oblige. You would make a great Rainbow Dash DO IT FILLY!

• Brohoof 2

I've personally never seen Rainbow Dadh as flat chested. I've red this thread before, and looked at Dash, but her chest still seems normal, like everypony else's.

Z star this is what I think of you.....  :D  you are awesome! Now Motion SPark A woman connot make her ass shrink (Unless its drugs or serius workout type thing when people hate they big body parts) 

I love rainbow Dash because she is like me. Loves sports and shes loyal (Looks at Elements of Harmony)

congratulations

Creepiest topic of 2012

i'm kidding is worst :mellow:

let see why RD have small breasts

1. she young i think the ponies are all under 16.

2. she have tomboyish character, that will be hard to made with D cub.

3. ponies have no BOOB

but the real question is

:angry:  why you ask about these <_<

• Brohoof 1

Walking about why artists would draw them like that! Plus it doesent matter if your tom boyish! I am! Good god don't judge people like that! I have normal C beginning of B! It's not like there going to know when thier a baby OH IM GOING TO BE A TOM BOY! I will not stand for this!  :angry:   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

i do not know but the try to draw her as a manly girl (like a tomboy) because people say she is lez but i do not think that i think she is in charge and can take care of her self just because she can protect her self in a fight does not mean she is gay so that is why i think they draw her flat chested

I hate it when people think that tough girls are lez! My punch is so hard I can shatter someone's jaw but that doesn't me i'm a lez! I support gay and lez people! They are free to be who they are and nice RD pictures Z star! XD So they shouldn't draw her the way they do because they think she's lez! My friend is a lez and she looks alot like me she is a B  sized im a bit smaller than her in bra sized but she is a bit chubber! But she is my left hand in gymnastics (Like if I were hurt and I couldn't lead my team she would take over.) We have known eachother since we were 4 and everyone knowns shes lez and we say "Hey you should be proud taht your a lez!" And my friend has a gf and they are so happy and I am happy to. 

That was a long life story xD

Well Rainbow dash is athletic , so why would you want to big bowling balls slamming everywhere, it can be quite painful. There are supportive sports bra though.

You see, boobs are mostly fat. If a person has low body fat since young childhood (gymnastics, running, flying) then when their boobs start to develop  they won't be as fatty, making them smaller, alot smaller

Pretty much sums-it up.

sv__mane_six_bust_chart_by_puzzle_of_lif

I was actually looking for a picture where RD says hey I got some too...but I came across this  :blink: .

All boobies are best boobies :)

Well I don't know.... I just have normal (betwen flutter and apple sized breasts) But I started doing mega gymnastics when I was 11 but under that I went there 4 days a week and now I go there 8/7 (8 hours per day for 7 days a week) and I have the best body in the world! I way 108 and have a 8 pack of abs and my arms are strong and my legs are to. I have a pretty face! (tan skin, some freckles, big brown hazelish eyes, a perfect nose) I have long wavy hair with bright pinkish redish dyed tips) and medium sized hands and feet! I have a perfect body! I am 5"6 feet.

Uggggg! No one's online! Im soo alone!

I looked at rainbow dash human pictures and saw 73 pictures that had rainbow dash flat chested! I counted each and every sing one!