Banner by ~ The Wife of Tengen

Number of family members? (Includes cousins, siblings, aunts, uncles, parents, grandparents, in-laws, and step-s)  

42 users have voted

1. 1. How many family members?

• None :(
    • 1 family member
    • 2 family members
    • 3 family members
    • 4 family members
    • More than four family members

I was just wondering how many family members people have here on the Forums, since I have four. So, please take the poll!

I can't wait to see the results!

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 2

I keep family members AWAY from MLP Forums. I'm pretty sure none of them would approve of my behavior here... :S Plus, it'd be weird to see my brother or something posting on a My Little Pony forum with me.

Though I do wanna see if people actually do have family members on here. I know that Skullbuster's dad was a member.

• Brohoof 6

I have three. Duh.

There's you, Party_Cannon, and Ultimatum (who I still need to find). And if you count yourself, then there is also me.....but I'm sur ethat doesn't count...of course.

• Brohoof 2

I keep family members AWAY from MLP Forums. I'm pretty sure none of them would approve of my behavior here... :S Plus, it'd be weird to see my brother or something posting on a My Little Pony forum with me.

You know, I'm a little torn between a couple of points of view on this. On one hand, I'm pretty sure that most of my family members would not approve of my behavior as well. (Yeah, I know… That doesn't make any sense. But they are all remarkably conservative individuals. Compared to them, I am like some kind of lunatic.)

With that said, a number of them are actually what you would call casual bronies or closet bronies, so I would actually bet they would enjoy the site. But still… How in the world do you deal with the thought of, for example, your younger sister browsing around on the site if you are an overprotective brother? It would be so awkward…

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

You know, I'm a little torn between a couple of points of view on this. On one hand, I'm pretty sure that most of my family members would not approve of my behavior as well. (Yeah, I know… That doesn't make any sense. But they are all remarkably conservative individuals. Compared to them, I am like some kind of lunatic.)

With that said, a number of them are actually what you would call casual bronies or closet bronies, so I would actually bet they would enjoy the site. But still… How in the world do you deal with the thought of, for example, your younger sister browsing around on the site if you are an overprotective brother? It would be so awkward…

I am a type of closet brony, on the way that my friends don't know I'm a brony. I monitor what my sis does, for the most part, and Ultimatum doesn't really give a crap what I do, as long as its not inappropriate. Our parents monitor ALL of our Internet use, down the the letter of a post, so it's not like we're unprotected AT ALL.

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 2

None.

But no sad face though. It would be awkward as hell to have one of my siblings on the forums. In a way, I'm glad they don't care about My Little Pony! :D

• Brohoof 2

My family is you all! :wub:

So...um, that means I have about 7,000 family members residing on the forums. Why have I never met them before?

• Brohoof 9

Pretty sure I'm the only one in my huge family to get to use internet for something else other than Facebook. Some of my cousins doesn't even know Bing and Twitter exists Posted Image

Not really sure about my sister though, she knows about Feld0

*shiver

• Brohoof 3

My family is you all! :wub:

So...um, that means I have about 7,000 family members residing on the forums. Why have I never met them before?

I'm a family member of yours? Hmmm......what would I be.......maybe I'm your forum brother :P?

I don't have any family members here. Don't plan on showing it, either.

• Brohoof 3

Oh my.

If my brother, or any other family member would ever join this forum i would pack my things and leave.

Just the thought of it is embarrassing.

If my family knew about anything I did on the 'net, I'd be absolutely fucked. I don't even have any irl friends on here, excepr one who made 2 posts in April and never came back :/

• Brohoof 2

Oh my.

If my brother, or any other family member would ever join this forum i would pack my things and leave.

Just the thought of it is embarrassing.

haha because you don't want them to find out that you want to rape kiss kiss half forum, *sigh* what a pervy head you Vicky Vicke XD
  • Brohoof 1

My family thinks I'm bonkers for being a brony, they and my friends know about the forums, but they avoid it like the plague. I did have two friends make an account together once to try to troll me, but I figured out it was them and they left.

... My family thinks I'm an idiot from joining this, all because of my f@$&ing sister. So from my guess, they'll never join this forum, or any forum in that matter.

No family members. A good friend that I know in person, but that's it for now. Maybe once my sister hits thirteen and is more interested online sites, I can get her to join since I got her (and my mom) into ponies.

Badges

None, and I'd certainly like it to stay that way. Nobody in my family knows I'm an evil, perverted atheist who swears like a sailor :P

• Brohoof 1

My family is you all!

Well this is awkward... xD

OT - No. No no no no no no no. I try to keep my family out of my life as much as possible to be completely honest. I don't like them, they don't like me, we stay out of each other's business.

• Brohoof 1

Just a friend, no family members. Parents are to "Anti technology" so they won't even touch the forums, MLP or not, and my brother doesn't even understand what friendship is. Which just leaves me :/.

Anyone with family members on this forum would be pretty lucky. My parents don't care about cartoons, fanbases etc. etc. Well, except my dad. Kinda. He's a chess fan and plays it online. I don't have siblings and my Brony pals don't go on forums. :(

haha because you don't want them to find out that you want to rape kiss kiss half forum, *sigh* what a pervy head you Vicky Vicke XD

Motion Spark, lets keep this FAMILY SAFE PLEASE, not everyone likes seeing that on a My Little Pony forum.

Sorry, but I don't appreciate that kind of thing. :/ Please don't take this the wrong way!

Motion Spark, lets keep this FAMILY SAFE PLEASE, not everyone likes seeing that on a My Little Pony forum.

Sorry, but I don't appreciate that kind of thing. :/ Please don't take this the wrong way!

I'm sorry but this is who I am, this could be a MLP forum, but the majority of people here are adults with very suggestive thoughts, but it's OK, I'll make sure not to post in your threads if you don't like my posts.

None. Which is good. My family already thinks I'm insane and coming on here really would not improve their opinion of me very much XD

I'm sorry but this is who I am, this could be a MLP forum, but the majority of people here are adults with very suggestive thoughts, but it's OK, I'll make sure not to post in your threads if you don't like my posts.

... i can see where this is going....

Its not that i don't like you and your posts, it's just this thread. I can see that I've peeved you, and I'm sorry, but there ARE young teens... being suggestive is ok, but please not in this thread. I like it when you post, because you often have very creative thigs to say, and you have my respect. If you have something else to say, lets move this to PM, as we are getting a little off topic.

• Brohoof 1