Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Family Members on the Forums?

Octavia's Cellozoid

Number of family members? (Includes cousins, siblings, aunts, uncles, parents, grandparents, in-laws, and step-s)  

42 users have voted

1. 1. How many family members?

• None :(
    • 1 family member
    • 2 family members
    • 3 family members
    • 4 family members
    • More than four family members

... i can see where this is going....

Its not that i don't like you and your posts, it's just this thread. I can see that I've peeved you, and I'm sorry, but there ARE young teens... being suggestive is ok, but please not in this thread. I like it when you post, because you often have very creative thigs to say, and you have my respect. If you have something else to say, lets move this to PM, as we are getting a little off topic.

no it's Ok I get your point there. I just wanted to say something to Vicke :) and I have anything else to post here because there is not way anyone in my family would join these forums :)

• Brohoof 1

no it's Ok I get your point there. I just wanted to say something to Vicke :) and I have anything else to post here because there is not way anyone in my family would join these forums :)

ok, Im glad thats cleared up. ;)

I like having family on here, as I tend to feel forever alone when their not.

now I go eat dinner, BRB

My family is you all! :wub:

So...um, that means I have about 7,000 family members residing on the forums. Why have I never met them before?

And I thought applejack had a big family....

Anyways. I don't have any family members on this forum for sure. none of my family even knows i'm a brony. Plus It would be extremely weird to have any of my family here. Its already kinda akward when I post things on facebook and my mom can see them because I'm pretty much forced to be her friend on there.

It would just be akward if there was any of them here though. I don't know how many people who even live in a 100 miles of me are bronys, much less family.

• 6 years later...

My brother used to be active on here. I believe his name was Camo Bolt something or another. :dash: He doesn't come around anymore, simply because he lost interest in MLP.

A couple of my siblings like ponies, but neither of them are interested in getting on the forums here, so it's just me. I don't really mind too much though, I mean, it's not like I don't have other ways to talk with them. :P

My mother actually forbid me from using this website. However, that was years ago and there was no way I was going to listen to her.

I wouldn’t tell any of them about this website since its a place to have my “me time” so no.