Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Kratos vs Master Chief

Plasmastorm X-15

Ok im tired of my friends saying Kratos from God of War (PS3) could beat Master Chief from Halo (Xbox 360) I need some opinions up in here! A DeathMatch of 2 Spartans clashing it out! Who Would WIN!!!???

Edited by CosmicwarriorX

Personally i think Master Chief would win because of the simpe fact that HE HAS GUNS!!! The only thing Kratos has to defend himself against bullets is the Golden Fleece which Master Chief can easily go around. Kratos is a hard man to kill, sure i`ll take that but so is Master Chief, & even if Kratos has magic, Master Chief has Armor Abilites & Equipment at his disposile, plus the Energy sword & Gravity Hammer just incase he gets to close.

I'm have to agree with Ouker. While Aliens are tough to kill on some/most cases, most gods are practically in a state of mortality laced with unnatural powers that surpass any human/alien. I go Kratos.

Edited by NeverNeverland

plasma, even if master chief did manage to kill him, kratos would just climb back out of hades, like he dose in every game

What does that mean?

master chief has armor and guns, but thats the only reason hes gotten by, however kratos dosent need armor to survive

Kratos. He's a slayer of Gods and holds the most powerful weapons. He'll be considered an Ancient oppoent to the Master Chief.

So the Halo Rings, The Flood, The Monitors, The Forerunners, & Vehicles don`t factor in this -_- ...

Kratos stomps so hard it isnt even funny.

1. attack power: kratos uses blades of X, which easily behead even armored creatures, dont ever seem to dull, and are on magical chains that seem to follow whatever the hell physics kratos wants them to. kratos also has various other weapons, most of which hit just as hard, if not harder. kratos has magic, which varies greatly in strength and purpose, so its difficult to factor that in. he has superhuman strength. he also as Rage of the X, which multiplies his strength a few times and allows him to attack faster, and with better range. this isnt even factoring in how he ascends to god level powers in each game, capable of leveling cities with a few strikes.

master chief has guns, lasers, and explosives, and super human strength.

2. defensive power: kratos takes slashes, stabs, and blunt force trauma that wouldve killed a normal man a thousand times over like they're nothing. the best example that immediately springs to mind is the beginning of GoW2, where...

Zeus stabs him in the chest with the blade of olympus, which contained not only the power of olympus, but all of kratos' god powers, and he survived and told Zeus to fuck off.

. He has the Golden Fleece, which allows him to absorb energy shots and send them back at his enemy, which means any laser weapons master chief used would not only be useless, they be sent right back at him. he's died multiple times, and just kinda says "fuck that, Im' not dying" and climbs out of the underworld. master chief isnt going to be able to hurt kratos in any significant way. Rage of the X increases his defensive power and makes impervious to pain, so even taking off his arm (which would be nearly impossible) wouldnt slow him down. again, this isnt factoring in god powers, which make him nearly immortal/invincible.

master chief has regenerating shields that absorb hits, and once theyre gone, he has a few layers of metal armor. however, that metal isnt going to do much against kratos' magical blades, so once the shields are gone, master chief will die in a few hits.

intelligence: ill be blunt. kratos is a complete moron. he can solve a puzzle here or there, but when it comes to actually thinking, he's pretty stupid. example:

most of GoW2 revolves around getting to the sisters of fate so he can turn back time to before zeus betrayed him. when he gets time manipulation powers, does he go back to some arbitrary time and kill zeus when he least expects it? does he go back to before zeus was a god and do something about it? nope. he goes back to when zeus is going to stab him. back to when zeus knows what he's doing. kratos is a moron.

master chief is pretty intelligent. he's no genius, and he still has others (i.e. cortana) doing most of the thinking for him, but hes smarter than kratos.

even though master chief could out-think kratos, he wouldnt be able to do anything to him. nothing he has could kill kratos, and kratos has plenty that can kill master chief in seconds.

now im not saying chief sucks, its just that GoW has such a high power scale.

• Brohoof 4

As someone who was brought up on Halo and has never played God of War, Kratos. I mean COME ON. HE IS A DEMI-GOD.

I have played God of War thank you very much...

Kratos stomps so hard it isnt even funny. 1. attack power: kratos uses blades of X, which easily behead even armored creatures, dont ever seem to dull, and are on magical chains that seem to follow whatever the hell physics kratos wants them to. kratos also has various other weapons, most of which hit just as hard, if not harder. kratos has magic, which varies greatly in strength and purpose, so its difficult to factor that in. he has superhuman strength. he also as Rage of the X, which multiplies his strength a few times and allows him to attack faster, and with better range. this isnt even factoring in how he ascends to god level powers in each game, capable of leveling cities with a few strikes. master chief has guns, lasers, and explosives, and super human strength. 2. defensive power: kratos takes slashes, stabs, and blunt force trauma that wouldve killed a normal man a thousand times over like they're nothing. the best example that immediately springs to mind is the beginning of GoW2, where...

Zeus stabs him in the chest with the blade of olympus, which contained not only the power of olympus, but all of kratos' god powers, and he survived and told Zeus to fuck off.

. He has the Golden Fleece, which allows him to absorb energy shots and send them back at his enemy, which means any laser weapons master chief used would not only be useless, they be sent right back at him. he's died multiple times, and just kinda says "fuck that, Im' not dying" and climbs out of the underworld. master chief isnt going to be able to hurt kratos in any significant way. Rage of the X increases his defensive power and makes impervious to pain, so even taking off his arm (which would be nearly impossible) wouldnt slow him down. again, this isnt factoring in god powers, which make him nearly immortal/invincible. master chief has regenerating shields that absorb hits, and once theyre gone, he has a few layers of metal armor. however, that metal isnt going to do much against kratos' magical blades, so once the shields are gone, master chief will die in a few hits. intelligence: ill be blunt. kratos is a complete moron. he can solve a puzzle here or there, but when it comes to actually thinking, he's pretty stupid. example:

most of GoW2 revolves around getting to the sisters of fate so he can turn back time to before zeus betrayed him. when he gets time manipulation powers, does he go back to some arbitrary time and kill zeus when he least expects it? does he go back to before zeus was a god and do something about it? nope. he goes back to when zeus is going to stab him. back to when zeus knows what he's doing. kratos is a moron.

master chief is pretty intelligent. he's no genius, and he still has others (i.e. cortana) doing most of the thinking for him, but hes smarter than kratos. even though master chief could out-think kratos, he wouldnt be able to do anything to him. nothing he has could kill kratos, and kratos has plenty that can kill master chief in seconds. now im not saying chief sucks, its just that GoW has such a high power scale.

OK, im not gonna lie honey. Your right but Master chief can easily trick Kratos on many occaisons Although i really don`t have anymore remorses...

OK, im not gonna lie honey. Your right but Master chief can easily trick Kratos on many occaisons Although i really don`t have anymore remorses...

(I didnt realize we were in character right now XD)

And yes, MC could easily trick kratos, but once he opens that window of opportunity, he can't do anything with it, because he has literally nothing that can harm kratos in any significant way.

Edited by Evilshy

energy sword and grav hammer he could block or dodge.

what's a solar flare? I havent really played halo since halo 2, and a little bit of 3, and I couldn't find it on the halo wiki.

I looked up cryo bomb. does master chief get back up, or is it just him vs kratos? cuz if it is, he can't call for a cryo bomb strike.