Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Soda Combinations

Champion RD92

Do you guys ever mix different sodas to create different combinations of sodas? For example, I like to mix Root Beer and Dr. Pepper and it's pretty good. I was thinking that for this thread, I could compile a list of everyone's favorite combinations of soda and maybe we could experiment with different sodas to see which ones are the best. So what sodas do you guys like to mix together??? Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 3

Oh yes.. This is Jokuc's kind of topic, he literalle looks closer at the screen and smiles while licking his lips.. wait why am I typing like this..

Ughm, there's not really that many kinds of sodas I do drink and I sometimes mix them all x)

• Brohoof 1

I mix sprite and minute maid orange drink to create orange pop. I prefer it on the less fizzy side so I usually mix 75 - orange and 25- sprite, but any ratio would work :) ~ Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 3

My Taco Bell concoction: Equal parts Mountain Dew, Code Red, and Baja Blast.

Ends up tasting like a raspberry Mountain Dew and it's really good.

• Brohoof 2

When I was a kid, I used to go to Burger King, where you can re-fill your soda as much as you please.

Well, I used to mix Coke + Sprite + Fanta + Lift + Mineral Water etc. It was the ultimate soda.

I still do it.

• Brohoof 4

I'll be damned if I remember what restaurant served this tasty concoction, but as a child the most popular drink on the kid's menu was Beetlejuice, half grape soda and half orange soda. It was quite excellent. Putting gingerale in lemonade or cranberry juice is also excellent.

• Brohoof 1

When I was a kid I occasionally mixed every soda together at fast food places. No, it didn't taste good to me, but we've all done it at some point! Combining regular Mountain Dew and Code Red was something I loved but for some reason I only did it at 7-11. No idea why...

It's been about four years since I've had a soda of any kind.

I mix sprite and minute maid orange drink to create orange pop. I prefer it on the less fizzy side so I usually mix 75 - orange and 25- sprite, but any ratio would work

I like mixing club soda with all manner of fruit juices. Gives it that crisp, tingling feeling without changing the flavor of the juice much or adding any extra sweetness.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 2

When I was a kid, I used to go to Burger King, where you can re-fill your soda as much as you please. Well, I used to mix Coke + Sprite + Fanta + Lift + Mineral Water etc. It was the ultimate soda.

Oh yeah i tried that especially since they added those new machines that have the Soda plus you can add a sub-flavor to it (Like Sprite with grape etc,) i tried plent of combinations and i think my personal favorite is Sprite Strawberry + Fanta Lime

• Brohoof 1

I mix sprite and minute maid orange drink to create orange pop. I prefer it on the less fizzy side so I usually mix 75 - orange and 25- sprite, but any ratio would work :) ~

I love Sprite and orange soda! Mixing it with orange Hi-C is the best, though. It makes for a smoother flavor. I like that best of all.
  • Brohoof 2

My Dad used to own an Italian restaurant and of course like many restaurants we had a soda fountain and we would often mix every soda together we called it "mongoose" I don't remember where the name came from though knowing my Dad and his sense of humor he probably just called it that because he thought it was funny.

• Brohoof 1

Dr. Pepper and Red Bull. Now bros, I'mma tell you something, once you try that, you'll never go back to ordinary soda.

I would like to have an unlimited amount of sodas and just mix and mix... so much fun would be had <3

• Brohoof 1

Grapefruit soda + Nestea = (U ponies can name it). This stuff is my choice when mixing at fast food places, just be careful and DO NOT fill your cup because for some strange reaction in there after you mix them they generate extra foam. 4 realz

Also there is a way to recreate the taste of ginger ale. Take your cup get just a little coke in then 3/4 of lemon soda and 1/4 of water. I didn't want to believe it but my friends prove me wrong.

• Brohoof 1

I like taking Sprite or 7up, neither of which have a lot of taste, throwing in a bit of cranberry juice for a slight bitter kick (cranberry grapefruit Sobe works, too). On top of that, something sweeter, maybe Mountain Dew, apple juice, even Kool-Aid (I make mine with half sugar, otherwise it's too sweet).

I used to do this all the time, not as much anymore. I still like making totally bithcin' smoothies when I have the necessary fruit and a blender :)

• Brohoof 1

when i was a wee little lad, when i went to the mcdonalds or any fast food joint, i would mix all the drinks and stir it up, i cant remeber the tasted like...i should do it again some time

• Brohoof 1

@,

If you are willing to take a trip of discovery in the world of soft drinks, my friend yoiuneed to aim for Jarritos. Those babies are bottled like elixirs from heaven. Choose your poison Fruit Punch, Grapefruit, Guava, Hibiscus, Lime, Mandarin, Pineapple, Strawberry, Tamarind, Mango. My fav by far is Tamarind in fact some time I mix it with Jägermeister and call it Jarromaster.

This baby's are like drinking the rainbow (without blue), yea they are kind of sweet but what other flavor do you think a rainbow has. They totally have my seal of aproval

• Brohoof 1

Not sure if this counts: but when I made iced tea, instead of water, I used Sprite or Sierra Mist. So, I made myself some Iced Tea Soda and it's delicious!

As for actual soda combinations, Coke + Sprite are usually good combinations for me...then there's Strawberry + Dr. Pepper. Totally delicious I must say!

• Brohoof 1

I used to do this when I worked at McDonalds when we had free access to the soda fountains. My favourite combination that ever came out of my boredom was a mixture of sprite and root beer. Truth be told, I think sprite tasted pretty decent mixed with anything...

• Brohoof 1

Of course. I made this amazing drink called "Hulk Energy", where I mixed blue Powerade, Vault, pink lemonade and vanilla Coke. It was green and it tasted delicious.

• Brohoof 1

I typically don't mix my sodas, because admittedly I usually brew my own soda and I can just simply brew it into whatever flavor I want. Now, there is one little combination that I've been wanting to try for a long time, though. It's this kid's homemade recipe for Nuka Cola Quantum.

Nuka-Cola Quantum Recipe

Two drops of Blue food Coloring

Two drops of Red food Coloring

One Foosh "Seriously Caffeinated" Mint

1/3rds Sprite

1/3rds Mountain Dew

1/3rds Squirt! soda

Tonic water

I need to try this sometime. It's not gonna make my pee glow but it's probably as close as I'm gonna get to real Nuka Cola Quantum.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 1