Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Elements of Disharmony: Necessary Corruption

Night Shine

Heeelllo everypony!

I'm writing this kewl fanfic about the Elements of Disharmony. Check it out!

That is, um, if you want to, I mean, if that's okay with you. :(

http://www.fimfictio...sary-Corruption

post-6675-0-06974500-1352107261_thumb.png

Summary:

The Elements of Disharmony have been discovered. As they choose their new masters, it is a race against time to find the wielders before they discover their Elements, or the safe streets of Canterlot will erupt into a full-blown war between the masters of Harmony and Disharmony. However, it will not be that simple. Somepony is working behind the scenes; somepony is pulling at the strings of the Elements

of Harmony and Disharmony alike. Who is this certain somepony? Twilight Sparkle is summoned to Canterlot to find out, where Princess Luna and a group of scholars are studying the Elements that they have found.

A storm is coming to Equestria...a storm that, when it hits, could destroy everything in its path.

Sequel to The Shadowed Nightmare: http://www.fimfictio...owed-Nightmare.

And no, my personal/"ponysona" OC will not be a character in this story, although this story includes the original villains The Shadow and Puzzle Master from The Shadowed Nightmare.

So yeah! Questions, comments, criticisms?

• Brohoof 1

I like a lot the concept and the idea of a reflexion on both the elemnts and their wilders, I just finish the first chapter and will start with the 2nd. So keep writing XD

Maybe I should create an acount on fimfiction.net too XD.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...