Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cool Dragon Creator

Pulcinella

Yeah I saw the dragon it's pretty cool. Even though I'm on my iPad, it's not possible to see it on my iPad. And I'm the one who found it. I would show the 2 dragons I made, but I don't know how to

Oh yesh, I love dragons! So I made a quick one: Posted Image

I know, I know, 'tis really ugly, but I did my best and that's what counts! Right? Right? ...Guys? D:

why does this remind me of pikachu? it just... really does, i don't know why... was that the main look you were going for? cause it really looks like him, for some reason.

Well, I were going with electricity as my main theme, so that could be why :/

Myself, I can't really see anything that resembles Pikachu except for the yellow color :|

I know, I know, 'tis really ugly, but I did my best and that's what counts! Right? Right? ...Guys? D:

I like it! And, yesh, it kinda does remind me of Pikachu, @Ponydox. Nice dragon, Arrow. Don't think that it's not good. Mine is just better...

Oh yeah, is that so my dear Glass Cannon? Well then... uh, SHOW IT! Yeah, THAT'S IT! HOW'S THAT FOR A COMEBACK YOU PEANUT EATING COMMUNIST?!

One, I HATE peanuts, two, I'm not a communist, and three, YOU'RE ON!

post-4258-0-35357300-1352155461_thumb.png

Beat that! Ok, we're going to have a big dragon "flame" war, aren't we? Get it? Flame war? Nopony gets my jokes. They all hate me...

• Brohoof 1

Yours might win in... cutery (is that even a word?) but my wins in badassery! Just look at dem boltz all ever hiz bodi... yeah brah, thought sow.

Flame war? Oh it is on. FLAME SHIELD, ACTIVATED!

*drumrolls* And now, the moment you've been waiting for... DERPY, REINCARNATED: Posted Image BEHOLD, MY PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ!

• Brohoof 2

Yours might win in... cutery (is that even a word?) but my wins in badassery! Just look at dem boltz all ever hiz bodi... yeah brah, thought sow.

Flame war? Oh it is on. FLAME SHIELD, ACTIVATED!

*drumrolls* And now, the moment you've been waiting for... DERPY, REINCARNATED: Posted Image BEHOLD, MY PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ!

Sorry to burst your little bubble of happiness, but even Derpy doesn't beat this one.

post-4258-0-16116700-1352159271_thumb.png

TF2 Dragon!

Plus, no offense, but your photoshop "skillz" are not all that mad.

Actually, I have no idea. I don't play it, lol. I just called it that because you use headsets for TF2, right? Right? I mean, the horns look like a headset, don't they? Sorry for being a noob poop.

Oh, BTW,

DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW THAT YOU'VE STARTED READING, DONT STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1 say your name 10 times 2. say your mum's name 5 times and your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this onto 4 other topics. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday possible. But if you read this and do not paste this, you will get bad luck. SEND THIS ON 5 DIFFERENT TOPICS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOUR DONE, PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT ACTUALLY WORKS

OHMIGOSH I MUST DO THAT RITE AWAY

Actually, you're my crush cannonball (awkward moment if you're a guy) and I need you in my life to be happy <3

• Brohoof 1

OHMIGOSH I MUST DO THAT RITE AWAY

Actually, you're my crush cannonball (awkward moment if you're a guy) and I need you in my life to be happy <3

^.^ I'm flattered, really, but is your name Blaine? If not, sorry... I mean, I guess I could have an internet crush AND a RL crush... Hmm, could work...

^.^ I'm flattered, really, but is your name Blaine? If not, sorry... I mean, I guess I could have an internet crush AND a RL crush... Hmm, could work...

Wait, THIS Blaine!?!? Posted Image

Could totally work! I mean, I live in Sweden and you live in... uhh... South Korea? Yeah, that's it! Long distance relationships are so fun, aren't they? :D

Wait, THIS Blaine!?!? Posted Image

Could totally work! I mean, I live in Sweden and you live in... uhh... South Korea? Yeah, that's it! Long distance relationships are so fun, aren't they? :D

No, not that one. *Facepalms*. I mean the kid that sits next to me in math. He's really cute. Anyway, read the profile, dood, it's the USA.

No, not that one. *Facepalms*. I mean the kid that sits next to me in math. He's really cute. Anyway, read the profile, dood, it's the USA.

Actually there's this good looking girl in math over here! 'TIS A SIGN I TELLS YA. 'TIS A SIGN.

Your profile doesn't state your age though! Posted Image

Actually there's this good looking girl in math over here! 'TIS A SIGN I TELLS YA. 'TIS A SIGN.

Your profile doesn't state your age though! Posted Image

Well, I'm not sixteen, that's for sure. And I wouldn't necessarily call myself "good looking" either. :blush: It is kind of a sign, though... FREAKY!

Well, I'm not sixteen, that's for sure. And I wouldn't necessarily call myself "good looking" either. :blush: It is kind of a sign, though... FREAKY!

Age! My guess is that you're a bit older than me. Maybe like 19? I can't just judge peoples ages by their posts >_<

I need evidence, pics pwease! Posted Image

It looks like Pikachu on steroids. I'll check this out once I get back home, looks pretty promising.

Great, now I have high hopes for it.. This better not disappoint.

It looks like Pikachu on steroids. I'll check this out once I get back home, looks pretty promising.

Great, now I have high hopes for it.. This better not disappoint.

Why does everyone think that it looks like Pikachu? D:

The only things is the yellow and electricity theme, but that's it :/ He doesn't even have any blue on him >_<