• Other (Please specify)
    • Multiple colours
  2. 2. What is your eye colour?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Other (Please Specify)

It's normal for people with blue eyes to see them change to a more grayish or yellowish color from time to time. That's how mine are, but most of the time they're blue, as they are now.

My hair is light brown now but as a kid it was very blonde. Occasionally you can see a red hair appear in my mustasche courtesy of the Scottish portion of my lineage.

Dirty blonde, starting to brown up a bit, and green eyes, used to be blue until I was around 3 years old. Take that Hitler and your Aryan race! :P

I have brownish-blond hair, and eyes that for whatever reason, switch back and fourth from blue to green. Usually, they're blue though.

The funny thing is, I would of voted for both blonde and brown hair. The sun bleaches my hair easily, but in winter it goes to a dark brown. So I will just vote brown. As for eye color, brown as well.

I have red hair and brown eyes! It supposedly a genetic mutation to have that combination, but It's more than likely from my irish and portuguese heritage!

• Brohoof 1

My hair is a very dark brown that I sometimes think looks black, even though I know its brown especially when I see it in the light. My eyes are blueish, but honestly I think they look gray sometimes. I've even thought they where a very dark green before. So they're a very dark blueish gray. I'm not sure about the dark dark green if I'm imagining it or not.. I usally just refer to them as bluegray or blue. Like I said they're not light blue like the normal blue eyes. They're very grayish blue. And maybe they change to dark dark green sometimes(Although i still question that).

Light blond hair when I am in Bahamas (Which is about once a year.) Dark blond hair when I am in Canada (Which is the rest of the year.)

My eyes have a dark blue ring around them and they go from dark blue green to light blue green. I also have a small brown spot in each eye.

Black hair with some brown. And then black eyes. Mainly because asian. Now all I need is extremely pale skin, red highlights, a ton of eye liner, and all the emo kids would be jelly. :P

• Brohoof 1

I have green eyes. Sometimes they look yellowish green.

And my hair is redish brown....sometimes looks dirty blonde with a redish tent.

its odd. :s

I got blonde hair, which I find a little bit weird because neither of my parents or my brothers have blonde hair, they all have brown hair. As for my eye color, most of the time it seems that they got a blue/blue-green color.

@@Shankveld,

You're a BB!

I'm Brown and Blue (sounds weird) well actually my eye color is kinda blue-greenish.. but I say blue because there's not a "blue-greenish" opinion haha.

So I'm also BB then o3o

O my gawd, me too! :P My eyes are a bit of a steely turquise. I just call them blue, lol. My hair is a brownish-black when it's wet, but otherwise as brown as brown can be.

Some people call me a dirty blonde but my hair is brown, damnit! Unless I do an experiment where I idiotically bleach my hair, my hair will always remain brown. :P

I also have big blue eyes, taken from my mother. I'm the only one in my family besides my older brother to have blue eyes too. The rest are brown.

I have black hair and brown eyes. It is the one of the few things I would never change about myself. Those are actually my favorite hair and eye colors.

Black hair, brown eyes. Black hair isn't too common, so I don't mind it. My eyes are brown. I hate it, brown is so...meh. I want something cool like green...

My hair is brown/blondeish, and my eye colour is kind of odd, At the outer rims it's green, In the middle it's green with a dash of yellowish and near the pupil it's very dark green with a little blue in it.