• Other (Please specify)
    • Multiple colours
  2. 2. What is your eye colour?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Other (Please Specify)

My eyes have always been hazel but my hair seems to have a mind of its own. When I was born my hair was red, then it became so blond it was almost white and then it gradually got darker as I got older until it became its current dark brown color.

I have dirty blonde hair, which was golden when I was younger and... I think hazel eyes. I can never really tell with my eyes because their a funny brown/orange/green color that doesn't quite fit under any of the normal colors.

I have a nice shade of blond hair, but it varies in the sunlight. When I'm out in the sun or at the beach, my hair tends to turn to a gnarly bleached blond.

As for my eyes, I have a really dark shade of blue. I think it looks rather pretty.

everyone tells me my eyes are pure blue. When I look in the mirror they look grey. *Confusion* my dad says no one actually has an eye colour, that people's eyes LOOK like they have colour because of light reflecting...but how does everyone see blue and I see grey?! (I voted blue/blond hair).

I have brown hair and brown eyes. My mother and I are the only members in our family with dark eyes, while everyone else has either blue or green eyes. Oh well, I like my plain colored eyes and hair, even though my hair's starting to darken to a blackish color . :unsure:

Edited by The Silly Filly with Books

Blonde hair, but my eyes are more like a teal color. Some people say they're green, but they're not, they are more of a Teal color. Sometimes, they are gray, so my eyes are kinda weird.

Well i have black hair and dark brown eyes which is werid cause when i was born Mom told me i was born with light blue eyes but as i grew it changed to brown how is that possible?

I have brown hair and hazel eyes. I've never dyed my hair, but it has a kind of reddish tinge to it, and it shows red highlights in the sun. Some people have actually mistaken me for having red hair, which I really don't get, but whatever.

I always say my hair is blonde, but in reality my hair is much closer to red :P

I have blue eyes that are like stormy ocean water, they flash a little silver I think, but still aren't as pretty as my kid sisters that look like fresh, sweet pool water (gorgeous flecks and all)

Well i have black hair and dark brown eyes which is werid cause when i was born Mom told me i was born with light blue eyes but as i grew it changed to brown how is that possible?

That's normal with some babies :3 Happens especially with very dark haired babies, like my hubby...his eyes were blue until he was about 3 weeks old

I have green and brown eyes. Although they are mostly green they have brown around the pupil. My hair color, now that is the hard part. About 4 weeks ago I died my blonde peek-a-boo (Basically the part of your hair if you put it in a pony tail that would be Under the ponytail) Purple. So at the moment I have Brown hair, four inches of blonde tips and purple that is slowly fading to grey.

Black hair and brown eyes.

I love my hair, but hate my eyes. My hair has a lot of volume and is really soft without me doing anything, but I hate volumized hair, and so I straighten it a lot... like a lot- a lot. But it refuses to die for some reason xD

My hair is black; although my mom claims that it looks brown sometimes, but I don't see that unless I straighten it. And my eyes are brown.

I really wish they were green or something or maybe blue..But alas...I must keep the plain brown eyes. :<

I've got the Generic Brown eyes, Along with Black Hair, Well, I have a natural Brownish Streak on the side of my head which is only visible in sunlight. Well, By black I mean incredibly dark brown, not jet black.