• Multiple colours
  2. 2. What is your eye colour?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Other (Please Specify)

• 1 month later...

Alas my hair and eyes are very boring just brown and brown, however under my hair in the fringe i have a spot of bright ginger, its quite  funny everywhere else on my head is brown but if i pull my hair over a bright ginger spot reveals itself.

My hair is blonde-ish brown-ish redd-ish XD It was pink two months ago XD

And my eyes are brown, but according to my optometrist they're amber O_O Which sounds cooler.

This was the picture he used to describe my eye color:

ambereyes.jpg

By the way, none of those ARE my eye, he just said they looked like it ^_^

Edited by Isobel

Well, myhair color is pretty much a dark-ish brown while my eye color is kind of blue-ish green.

There was a time when I had rainbow colored hair only because my step-mother was trying to experiment with it...

As much as I love rainbows, I am sticking with my natural hair color

Never going to do that again <_<

Jet black hair, very dark brown eyes, and it's been that way for as long as I can remember. Such is the Chinese way. 

My eyes are really dark though; people have mistaken them for black eyes...which would be kind of creepy, no? I get bored with my hair and eye color, but I wouldn't dare dye my hair on account of looking unnatural. 

Edited by LunaEclipse

brown and brown!

some people say my hair is blonde, but i have to disagree. for the most part, as my hair grows out it gets lighter in color. so the ends of my hair appear slightly blond while towards the top it appears brown. still, more of my hair is brown than blond. every time i get a haircut it appears darker afterwards.

and of course my eyes are brown too. yep, just a middle brown color. i have average eyes.

Edited by crazitaco

My hair seems to change from sandy brown, to dark brown.
As for my eyes, they are a sorta cyan in color. I don't understand why some people call them soul eyes.

Edited by zRevenantz

Dyed my hair, yet again. Originally my hair is a golden brown with four inches of natural blonde tips. Then I got a peek-a-boo, dyed it purple. That purple faded to gray. But at the moment, since I dyed my hair about 5 weeks ago I have red (Like that fake red, that blood red.) and brown hair with green eyes. 

Edited by clue

• 5 weeks later...

It's pretty weird actually. I examined it thoroughly in a mirror and it seems that the outside and about 2/3 of the iris is brown, and the 1/3 inside slowly turns from brown to green, and is green around the center. Okay, just what the hell.