• Other (Please specify)
    • Multiple colours
  2. 2. What is your eye colour?

• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Other (Please Specify)

I have really dark brown eyes, They usually look black when I'm looking at myself in the mirror, but They are brown usually in photographs, maybe because of the brightness of the environment?

Brown, Cause I'm awesome.

My dad has hazel eyes, my mom has dark hazel brownish eyes.

My brother has bright blue eyes.

Idk where I came from???? O_O

It's probably because your mother and father both carried a genotype(Genetic makeup) that contains the gene that forms brown eyes, but wasn't expressed in their phenotype (Genetic make up which is expressed physically), they probably even carried genotypes for blue eyes for your brother. I think the alleles of brown eyes were "put together" to be passed down to your phenotype.

Brown eyes (dirty brown) is usually dominant to any other colour of the eye.

But I might be wrong, you should probably read about genetics and heredity.

• Brohoof 1

When I was little they frequently shifted from a dark, almost sapphire blue to yellowish. Blue-eyed people have their eyes change color on occasion, or so I've heard.

Now, as an adult, they've mostly settled on a bluish-gray. I'll call them blue in the poll for the sake of simplicity and since that's the color my eyes "favor."

It's probably because your mother and father both carried a genotype(Genetic makeup) that contains the gene that forms brown eyes, but wasn't expressed in their phenotype (Genetic make up which is expressed physically), they probably even carried genotypes for blue eyes for your brother. I think the alleles of brown eyes were "put together" to be passed down to your phenotype.

Brown eyes (dirty brown) is usually dominant to any other colour of the eye.

But I might be wrong, you should probably read about genetics and heredity.

Wow, thankyou! Yeah, probably. Thank you so much! Thats alot of really good information that I really might need one day. :) i appreciate it!

Hello!

When i was younger, The blue in my eyes, was much more exposed. Now, i always think that it changed colour and it seems a little more greenish, gray, but it seems they're still blue :P

My family has chestnut eyes, while I somehow got a darker brown! Something to do with genetics. Both my parents carry the gene for blue eyes (definitely), and from this I can sorta gather that I got brown genes from both parents, and my brothers got a brown and a blue gene each.

So I can't have anything but brown eyed kids!

• 3 months later...

I had to pick 'Other' in eye colour, because I have grey eyes. :c

I absolutely hate them, they're ugly. It sucks having no colour.

And I have brown hair. :P

~Colgate

Currently have Dark brown hair and blue eyes(change from normal to pale i guess).

Had blonde hair till I was about 5.

Found a white hair on my head the other day, only 18. Stress is killing me.

My hair is real dark brown most of the time, but during the summer and late spring I get big blonde highlights running through it. I think that's just because I'm getting so much sun. :P My eyes are generally green, but they tend to change colors with my mood. They go anywhere from hazel, green, dark blue, stormy grey, to almost a black-ish browny color.

:derp: I have special eyes. XD

Dark brown hair, I was blond when I was young but it turned dark :/ (like with many people I know), other than that: light blue eyes, sometimes even light grey-ish...

steelblue is how someone called it, I have no idea if this is meant okay or just neutral or what xD (sounded weird)

I'm a brunette with blue eyes but funny story..I use to be a blonde then a ginger then my hair finally decided to set into a brunette. However in the summer i'll go auburn and my eyes change from a deep blue to a bright blue seasonally.

I have brown hair and blue eyes.  Sometimes my eyes look green to me though and when I was little it would frustrate me when people called them blue.  I used to have my hair fairly long for a boy but nowadays I try to keep it fairly short so it's easier to manage.

My hair color is brown,but i bought some hair spray a few days ago so sometimes now the tips of my hair are blue although its not very noticeable and i can't remember my eye color i think its hazel but im not sure exactly :P.

Came here to vote, but it looks like I was one of the earliest voters, but was too lazy to type out a reply. x:

Anyways, I got blonde hair. I remember when I was little, and my hair was chalk-white, it looked like it was from anime. Except back then I didn't know what anime was.

My eyes are hazel/green. No, I'm not trying to make them sound like they're something special, they really are. Sometimes they're a deep green, sometimes they're deep hazel, sometimes they're light hazel, and sometimes it's a mixture of green/hazel.

My hair is strange. It is naturally sandy-blonde but if it grows out an inch, it get's a really dark brown color and the hair close to the scalp stays blonde. Also my hair has a weird halo of blond going around my head when I grow it out. 0_o

My eyes are also strange. My eyes are blue, but they freaking glow in the dark! And I mean they glow like quarian eyes, not like those cheap glow in the dark contact lenses. It's creepy to me, but my low-light vision is off the freaking charts. I wish I had a camera, so I could show you guys. :(