Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dr. Whooves

Mysterypony92

Just the sneeze so yes?

*facehoof again*

Mike: here Doctor let try something!

Ok go right ahead!

Mike: ok! Ace-skylight do you know that the Doctor is a time lord?

No what's that a watch salespony?

mike: *facehoof* no a time lord is someone who travels through time AND space just to save the world and universe and they can never ever die either!

(edited)

So a time traveler? You didn't really have to use big words you know. But it's a simple yes or no question

Mike: well no not a time traveler! A time traveler can only travel through time while a time lord can trave through TIME AND SPACE! Plus if you can live forever then he would be surprised!

Yes I would indeed! But I'm terriblly sorry I can't teach you to do what I can do, but if you would like you can always join me and Mike on all of our adventures!

Edited by Mikejr6692

*Follows behind* What is that thing?

its my TARDIS!

BUT I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND AND EVERYONE ELSE LIKED IT

no they actually hated it and tell on your face that they hated it that's something no one can hide trust me the animals told me that no one liked it and if your not careful and not nicer to everyone then I can make it to where you won't ever be born that's how good I am just trust me the things that has happened was all done because of me and I can easily go back and change everything do I make my self clear?

You mean you're late for something?

no that's what this police box is called a TARDIS it stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space or TARDIS for short!

no they actually hated it and tell on your face that they hated it that's something no one can hide trust me the animals told me that no one liked it and if your not careful and not nicer to everyone then I can make it to where you won't ever be born that's how good I am just trust me the things that has happened was all done because of me and I can easily go back and change everything do I make my self clear?

BUT TIME-MURDER IS DIFFERENT THAN MEANNESS AND WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT TO SOMBRA

BUT TIME-MURDER IS DIFFERENT THAN MEANNESS AND WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT TO SOMBRA

because if we go back to do that then it could create a paradox and thats something we do not want!

And the 3 of us can fit in that?

mike: *winks at the Doctor*

Why of course! *winks at mike then opens the TARDIS door to reveal how big it is on the inside*

• Brohoof 1

because if we go back to do that then it could create a paradox and thats something we do not want!

BUT COULDN'T YOU DO THAT CHANGING MUFFIN THIEF'S PAST

BUT COULDN'T YOU DO THAT CHANGING MUFFIN THIEF'S PAST

no we can't do that either if your destiny is to be how you are now then it has to stay that way or else it would create a big paradox which could destroy the whole universe!

no we can't do that either if your destiny is to be how you are now then it has to stay that way or else it would create a big paradox which could destroy the whole universe!

BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY SEE DIS *Shows photo of Mike licking the Doctor as a mare*

BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY SEE DIS *Shows photo of Mike licking the Doctor as a mare*

mike: *facehoof* that never happed!

Dr. Whooves: yea like Mike said it never happened!