Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dr. Whooves

Mysterypony92

I did. 

Why do I not have friends? 

I can repeat it in a few languages if you want.

well not really you made yourself sound uneducated the first time and thats by saying why have I no friends instead of saying what you said just now!

DOES IT HAVA BAR DADDEH

no it does not and that's because I don't drink and stop calling dad I am not your father!

Whatever you say, Cheerigildaflam.

mike: *facehoof* that's not even a name!

Looka that! It's a purple griffin with an old hat! *drunk voice* now how does that happen?

*facehoof* not you too!

*moves closer to mike.* I know you don't like drugs, and I understand that . Thank you. *pickpockets mike and splits with muffin theif*

*grabs a hold of you and pulls you back* I know you just stole from me! Now give it back! *gives an angry look*

*grabs a hold of you and pulls you back* I know you just stole from me! Now give it back! *gives an angry look*

What?! Mike, you know me. Do I look like the kind of person that would do that? (slowly puts money in different trench coat pocket, Mike and doctor don't notice)

What?! Mike, you know me. Do I look like the kind of person that would do that? (slowly puts money in different trench coat pocket, Mike and doctor don't notice)

*levitates the money to me and puts it back into my saddle bag* yes you would! *gives you the unsure look*