Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dr. Whooves

Mysterypony92

(edited)

Ok Doctor can I have your sonic screwdriver if you don't mind?

sorry but I can't let you use it at all my sonic screwdriver is very valuable to me and I never let it leave me sight at at all! Edited by Mikejr6692

What is your opinion on the most greatest and most powerfulest unicorn in all of Equestria?

oh Twilight she's ok I'd say!

So, you were saying that the TARDIS can hold a lot of people...

Can I come on an adventure?

sure! It has plenty of space in it!

oh Twilight she's ok I'd say!

*Facehoof* Not that nerdy, introverted, bookish, OCD elementary school foal who couldn't recognize greatness if it smacked her in the face! Trixie!

*Facehoof* Not that nerdy, introverted, bookish, OCD elementary school foal who couldn't recognize greatness if it smacked her in the face! Trixie!

Twilight is not nerdy she's just overly well read and she just likes things clean and organized just so she can find things a lot faster and easier plus she's not an elementary school foal and besides she can recognize greatness and its NOT Trixie itz more like Celestia that's the greatest!

Twilight is not nerdy she's just overly well read and she just likes things clean and organized just so she can find things a lot faster and easier plus she's not an elementary school foal and besides she can recognize greatness and its NOT Trixie itz more like Celestia that's the greatest!

Twilight Sparkle is not even a unicorn!!!

Also Trixie is greatest.

Twilight Sparkle is not even a unicorn!!!

Also Trixie is greatest.

oh I know she's not a unicorn any more but when she was she was the greatest unicorn ever and she still is the greatest and Trixie heck she wouldn't be able to get anything she wanted even if she tried!

oh I know she's not a unicorn any more but when she was she was the greatest unicorn ever and she still is the greatest and Trixie heck she wouldn't be able to get anything she wanted even if she tried!

That "Twilight" gets everything she wants.

She's learned that if cry hard enough, you can be royalty.

Even Blueblood is a better ruler.

That "Twilight" gets everything she wants.

She's learned that if cry hard enough, you can be royalty.

Even Blueblood is a better ruler.

she doesn't get whatever she wants she has to work hard for it she even had to work hard to become royalty and the so called "prince" Blueblood acts so much like a princess that I think secretly he is one!

she doesn't get whatever she wants she has to work hard for it she even had to work hard to become royalty and the so called "prince" Blueblood acts so much like a princess that I think secretly he is one!

*Spits out drink*

Hey! He is a wise leader! Just look at this budget report!

Clothes: 49%

Hygiene: 49%

Equestria: 2%

*Spits out drink*

Hey! He is a wise leader! Just look at this budget report!

Clothes: 49%

Hygiene: 49%

Equestria: 2%

he's not wise he's quite stupid to be exact heck he doesn't even know how to treat a lady! That budget report doesn't mean anything at all Twilight can make a better then that even in her sleep that's how smart she is!

ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PONY!!!

yes Muffin Thief that's what you are a lousy grade school pony!

That's ok I thought that you might say no, so are we at the place yet?

yup! *stops TARDIS but still keeps it in the air*