Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dr. Whooves

Mysterypony92

Hehe... no I was joking around. Oh and by the way, I temporarily took your place since your absence, and managed to find a TARDIS in an alternate time line...So, I took it.

Doctor: you did what?! You can't just take a TARDIS.

That's not a good thing to do.

It was abandoned, so i took every opportunity.

Doctor: my other self might've just went to destroy some Daleks or cybernetic or something.

Even you should've known that.

(edited)

No... last time I checked the tech used allowed the TARDIS that I am currently using to have a one-time use, then it was done for... so I managed to implement the knowledge that I studied from all forms of you from the multiverse... and managed to regain it's former glory. And that the Doctor from that timeline... let's just say his own TARDIS wandered off without him, to which returned after he save the world... again. Anyways where's Mystery? It's been a while since we last spoke.

Edited by RootedWisdom

No... last time I checked the tech used allowed the TARDIS that I am currently using to have a one-time use, then it was done for... so I managed to implement the knowledge that I studied from all forms of you from the multiverse... and managed to regain it's former glory. And that the Doctor from that timeline... let's just say his own TARDIS wandered off without him, to which returned after he save the world... again. Anyways where's Mystery? It's been a while since we last spoke.

Doctor: Mystery is just out doing her thing.

Hey Doctor... do you ever think that you ever come to a romantic relationship with Ditzy Do? If not, mind if I could take her to the new movie?

Doctor: actually I am in a relationship with her.

Yea such a cute couple.

I'm pretty sure my brother plays as DeadPony this time around. That would be StardomWisdom. Yeah I know, feminine name.

mystery: *giggles* funny.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...