Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One of mah favorite childhood games. Was too young back then to be able to complete it but played it and Revenge that much I consider myself a Burnout ace. Loved the tracks with winter setting and the crash mode.

Also way a better game than Paradise, open world killed the action and the thrill for me :(

Also superb soundtrack *_*

Edited by Wildcard
  • Brohoof 1

I know even to this day it remains one of my all time favorite racers. Burnout legends for the psp is basically burnout 3 on a portable :D which I loved to death. I agree paradise was fun don't get me wrong but the open world was kind of aggravating at times... But burnout paradise was still very awesome! I really hope they release a hd collection of the burnout series. Or make new burnout you know? Thanks for stopping by :)

I actually only got it a couple of years ago. I first played the original Burnout on the GCN way back in the day.

Admittedly, I didn't enjoy Burnout 3 as much. I think the original was more fun. The third one I got so annoyed with the rubberband A.I. It's not a real racing game. You can only get so far ahead before they bounce right back behind you. Even when you saw them just get into a horrible wreck.

Edited by Envy

I actually only got it a couple of years ago. I first played the original Burnout on the GCN way back in the day.

Admittedly, I didn't enjoy Burnout 3 as much. I think the original was more fun. The third one I got so annoyed with the rubberband A.I. It's not a real racing game. You can only get so far ahead before they bounce right back behind you. Even when you saw them just get into a horrible wreck.

I know what you are saying there.. I enjoyed both B3 & Revenge both great games. B3 had a really awesome soundtrack though.

I played the first burnout a long long time ago o.0 man i remember I rented it from a blockbuster :D.

This game is still by far my favorite Burnout game on the PS2. :wub:

The main reason why I love this game a lot is because of the Road Rage feature, which allows me to take down as many rivals as possible, even though the rival cars tend to be overly aggressive, which is pretty much the greatest thing I play in Burnout 3. :D

Edited by Heavyshy
  • Brohoof 2

I remember I used to have all my friends come over and we would play the crash mode xD! We stayed up all night and unlocked the fire truck :D! Oh yeah ownage time.... This game and revenge were so awesome ;)! I still play it time to time.

Rented it from Blockbuster one night when it was still the sh*t, 10 years old, parents tell me not stay up all night playing it, went to bed at 5 a.m. 'nuff said

Lol blockbuster & movie gallery good times! I played burnout 3 online with this guy on youtube until the original xbox live shut down i think it was April 15th of 2010 i believe!

it is was this guy I played with! miss the old xbox live :/

Ah... tis be a good game indeed, an in my top 5 racing games. :wub: Just a question, did anyone here completed it 100%? I am SOOOOOOOOOO close to that! :angry:

Sir i sure did it toooookk FOREVER to get the euro circuit racer!!!! :angry: I know your pain I 100% that game with love :3

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEVuw3kFfSU

whoa this video was from 2009 0.o! I remember how long this took too >.>

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne