Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm starting a big manga, anime and game trade off!

Padlock-Keys

I have these Nintendo DS Games available for trading:

Dragon Quest V Hand of the heavenly bride (make me a deal because this has NEVER BEEN OPENED SERIOUSLY, I NEVER PLAYED THIS GAME BEFORE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I GOT THIS!!)

Dragon Quest IV Chapters of the chosen (make me a deal because THIS HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED, I HAVE NEVER PLAYED THIS!! EVER!!)

Final Fantasy IV (THIS HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED!! BRAND NEW!! MAKE ME A DEAL!!!)

Chrono Trigger

And a possible Rock Band 2 Wii game and Rock-band drum-kit with guitar and microphone set if anyone's interested, I don't know how much that can cost shipping wise, you would have to pay for shipping on that item, and I would have to make a deal with that one...

Anime up for trade:

Steamboy DVD

Haruhi Chan Suzumiya Volume 1 DVD

Yu-Yu-Hakusho DVD Season 1 Ghost Files (contains 28 episodes so make me a deal with this one)

Bleach: Fade to Black DVD

Dragon Ball Z Season One Boxset (contains 35 episodes, got it for like five bucks but still, you can trade me a few manga for it)

Manga up for trade:

Hikaru No Go Vol 1

.//Hack The Legend Of Twilight (someone has to make a deal with me)

Lucky Star Vol 2

Gravitation Vol 2

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Box-set (all six volumes, includes poster) (you have to make a GOOD deal for this one as I paid around forty dollars for this...)

The Stellar Six Vol 1

Kingdom Hearts Volume 1 & 2 (together, make a deal with me)

Pokemon black and white manga/graphic novel volume 1 and 2 (together, make a deal)

Dragon Ball Z Volume 1

What I'm looking For:

Hellsing Merchandise (such as the anime box-sets, the ultimate anime, etc.)

Trigun Merchandise or the Trigun maximum or original Trigun manga (I might trade Kingdom Hearts Volumes 1 and 2 for Trigun 1 and 2, it depends.)(I will possibly trade several Trigun maximum volumes like 1-7 or something for my Scott Pilgrim set as well.)

Akira Merchandise (nothing in particular, items, action figures, imported stuff that you have.

Stein's Gate (love this series)

Tokyo Pop manga

SGT Frog manga (anything that's not volumes 1-3, 7, and/or 20, because I already have those.)

Doujinshi (SGT Frog Doujinshi, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Akira, and more, comment or note me with information. I DO like yaoi but I don't like graphic yaoi...)

If you aren't in the US and are still interested, let me know! I can still ship internationally!

• Brohoof 1