Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your Girl/Boyfriends!

Mercury Crescendo

Hey guys,

I was just thinking right now... I love my girlfriend, and I'm sure those of you that have a boyfriend or girlfriend love yours! :D (Well... I would hope.) :P I was thinking how cool it would be if we could come on here and show off our significant others to each other. What do you think? :)

• Brohoof 1

It probably wouldn't be the best idea to do so without the consent of the poster's significant other. We do need to respect an individual's right to privacy.

Edited by Aquila
  • Brohoof 12

Posted Image

We first locked eyes in 2009, and it was love at first sight. She looked gorgeous, like a painting by a masterful artist, and had the voice of an angel. We finally hooked up a couple of months ago, and it has been absolutely wonderful.

Kidding aside, Aquila has a point.

• Brohoof 21

She's never let me down before, and I don't think she ever will. She can be pretty cold at times, but she's worth every bit of it.

Posted Image

Beautiful, I know.

• Brohoof 19

Wow, the whole purpose of this thread was entirely derailed within the first two replies. I love the Internet! I can't really see this thread as anything else but a thumbing of the nose given by those lucky enough to find someone to those who have not yet found their perfect match. But perhaps that's just the jealousy talking...

• Brohoof 3

Wow, the whole purpose of this thread was entirely derailed within the first two replies. I love the Internet!

You'll love this...

I would post a picture of my right hand right now but I'm too lazy because I've been up all night typing an essay. But my right hand and I have had a hiatus from each other for awhile. I'm too busy at college.

Or maybe I'll post a picture of this girl I'm talking to, if I can hook up with her. That should de-derail this thread.

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 5

You'll love this...

I would post a picture of my right hand right now but I'm too lazy because I've been up all night typing an essay. But my right hand and I have had a hiatus from each other for awhile. I'm too busy at college.

Or maybe I'll post a picture of this girl I'm talking to, if I can hook up with her. That should de-derail this thread.

Seriously, I have so much love for the Internet that I would marry it, but unfortunately human-to-vague-computerized-entity marriage hasn't been legalized yet...

Okay, I'll stop now, I promise.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 2

Seriously, I have so much love for the Internet that I would marry it, but unfortunately human-to-vague-computerized-entity marriage hasn't been legalized yet...

Or has it?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10404956-71.html

You could always head over to Japan if you feel you need the entire Internet as your own personal waifu. This guy managed.

Or has it?

http://news.cnet.com...0404956-71.html

You could always head over to Japan if you feel you need the entire Internet as your own personal waifu. This guy managed.

Funnily enough, I'm already in Japan, so yeah... Besides, I would never actually marry the internet - I mean, I've seen where that thing has been! Let's hope the poor dude in that article doesn't electrocute himself when he's feeling frisky...

PS - When I said "seriously" earlier, the "seriously" was in MASSIVE SARCASM QUOTES!

Edited by Full Spectrum

Actually, I'm already in Japan, so yeah... Besides, I would never serious marry the internet - I mean, I've seen where that thing has been! Let's hope the poor dude doesn't electrocute himself when he's feeling frisky...

I'd feel sorry for the EMTs that had to bag him if the electrocution stopped his heart.

I wonder if there's any rednecks that have married their truck?

Edited by DeltaTangent
  • Brohoof 2

She's never let me down before, and I don't think she ever will. She can be pretty cold at times, but she's worth every bit of it.

Posted Image

Beautiful, I know.

You are my hero. When I was single why didn't I date beer?!!

Seriously though, if I was to date a beer I would go for Guiness, a female Guinness :D.

*hugs my favorite pint glass*

If i make a joke about head will I get burned at the stake? (FYI the frothy part of beer fresh of the tab is called head)

OP it was a sweet idea, but I think my boyfriend like many other people's partners would be a little upset if we shared pictures without their knowledge. I know mine would, and I don't like to reveal me or my boyfriend's pictures on forums, it is just too triggery for my paranoia. I only share pics of my boyfriend on facebook, because of our families, and on another social site we frequent because non members can't see the pictures.

Edited by Sugarcube
  • Brohoof 3

If i make a joke about head will I get burned at the stake? (FYI the frothy part of beer fresh of the tab is called head)

It's love and hate between us. She knows I'll move on to the next one once she's empty. And I always seem to feel bad in the morning.

But yes, a good head is essential for a strong beer.

• Brohoof 2

lol why does none of you actually follow the purpose of this thread? I mean it's not in the forum lounge..
Anyways, here she is :D <3

pillow2.jpg

4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 11

lol why does none of you actually follow the purpose of this thread? I mean it's not in the forum lounge..

Anyways, here she is :D <3

Posted Image

Seriously though, she'd kill me if I posted a pic of here here :3

I went to search a picture of "Here here", and found this... Just what? I thought I'd troll you back, but the internet trolled me with all of its what.

post-9475-0-63147700-1352499068_thumb.jpg

It's okay guise,

my boyfriend gave full consent for me to post a picture of him. I asked first, he was cool about it.

Hopefully we can get this thread back on track.

~

Posted Image

lmao.

Oh Shankveld u so funny. :lol:

Anyways, I can already see where this thread is going, it's the only possible thing that could happen.

It'll be thrown in the snake pit. With Shankvelds super-real-and-totally-not-a-lie boyfriend aswell.

• Brohoof 4

I was going to say my right hand for laughs, but you beat me to it. :lol:

My girlfriend isn't from around here, yet I still love her with all my heart...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hehe! :D

Edited by Beat Shock
  • Brohoof 5

I was going to say my right hand for laughs, but you beat me to it. :lol:

Don't tell my right hand, but I'm actually having an affair with my left hand too. Or is it an affair with my right hand?

Doesn't matter, ambidextrous bitches!

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a girlfriend/Boyfriend....

Im married...

To my PC......

*Dramatic pause*

Ok... I lied.. I don't have a girlfriend, and I'm not married. At all.

Forever alone.JPG

To be fair though this thread has become quite derailed... Pretty entertaining still. Also it is kinda an invasion of privacy without their consultation.

• Brohoof 1

Don't tell my right hand, but I'm actually having an affair with my left hand too. Or is it an affair with my right hand?

So you're telling us that your right hand doesn't know what your left hand is doing?

Ba ba bump TISH!

Thank you, I'll be here all week!

• Brohoof 1

You said show off, so here I am with the love of my life! His name is Chris and he has the most beautiful soul I have ever met. :) We have been dating for almost a year and a half and we have known each other for ten years. <3

post-9534-0-30920400-1352512373_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-08708100-1352512415_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-00146700-1352512465_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-51448400-1352512478_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Both my hands and I have an open relationship, so we have a sort of unspoken agreement and any woman I meet is going to have to understand that.