Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your Girl/Boyfriends!

Mercury Crescendo

Here she is:
Posted Image

Her name is Lynda, and she's... BEAUTIFUL<3

She's super smart! She has a 3GB graphics card, 16gb of ram, and a 750gb 7200RPM SATA laptop hard drive.

She brightens up my life with her back-lit keyboard!

She might be big with her 17.3 inch screen, and her 8 pounds to love, but she is one lean machine!

She's beautiful, with her stunning anti-glare screen with a resolution of 1920x1080, and just look at that chassis!

She the strong silent type. She blazes through the internet, the latest games on ultra settings, and copying files with her 4 USB 3.0 adapters, but doesn't make a single sound while doing it.

Urdnot Shepard x Lynda forever!<3<3<3<3<3

Edited by Urdnot Shepard
  • Brohoof 3

You said show off, so here I am with the love of my life! His name is Chris and he has the most beautiful soul I have ever met. :) We have been dating for almost a year and a half and we have known each other for ten years. <3

Awh. :D He looks like a friend of mine. Thanks for posting. :P I didn't realize how invasive this thread came off to most people. :P Wait... Is he a Brony? :P Edited by Mercury Crescendo

Awh. :D He looks like a friend of mine. Thanks for posting. :P I didn't realize how invasive this thread came off to most people. :P Wait... Is he a Brony? :P

Haha no problem! I don't find it intrusive at all, because you gave us the option to post or not to post! >.< Anyways, it's funny that he looks familiar to you. He is not a brony. He likes to joke about it to me, but he thinks it's cute that I watch it. He never judges because he does childish things too. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Wow you guys. I'm jealous...you all are really lucky. I hope that one day I can have somepony as good as you all have. Guess I'll just gave to keep trying...

• Brohoof 1

this is my aussie...boyfriend.

Recently broke up with my boyfriend of 2 and half years...whom I knew irl. We needed space,

wanted to try long distance plus...I really like him <3

my aaron ♥

post-650-0-38698400-1352523230_thumb.png

this is my aussie...boyfriend.

Recently broke up with my boyfriend of 2 and half years...whom I knew irl. We needed space,

wanted to try long distance plus...I really like him <3

my aaron ♥

That's Aaron?

I thought Aaron was some dude with little hair or had it style to look short, like TheSyndicateProject from YouTube :wacko:.

That's Aaron?

I thought Aaron was some dude with little hair or had it style to look short, like TheSyndicateProject from YouTube :wacko:.

haha nah. hes got swooshy long hair. lol im talking to him right now. hes so funny and really knows how to cheer me up. im so glad i met him. <3

haha nah. hes got swooshy long hair. lol im talking to him right now. hes so funny and really knows how to cheer me up. im so glad i met him. <3

Why can't I have a girlfriend like that http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png (Preferably one like Applejack)? Whatevs, better to wait 'till I'm more mature than to do it at this age....

lol why does none of you actually follow the purpose of this thread? I mean it's not in the forum lounge..

Anyways, here she is :D <3

Posted Image

Omigosh I am so happy for you <3 <3 <3 She is sooooo beautiful. She reminds me of somepony who is an internet celebrity! You should tell her she looks like a very famous person... She also has one of the most simplistic haircuts I have ever seen... I'm just soooo happy for you guys <3 :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Celestina(SimplyRarity) :D(and yes, her real name is Celestina :wub: )

She is just the best GF that i could ever ask for...

I just have way to many words to describe her other than shes so friken awesome!

wait a sec ...wait a sec... :blink:

when did this happened? since when? ...ummmm I'm a little confused, I think I didn't hang out in skype for a very long time XD

Posted Image

as long as I know how to draw I will never let this happen, EVER!

Posted Image

RARITY:

"Why, I would never pair up with a stallion that insists on such violence! Beat Shock is a strong male pony who shows respect for others... you on the other hoof decided to give him the crude name for 'female dog' as you SMACKED him. Why would you assume that I ENJOYED your bullying actions at that moment?"

so go find another boat to get on because this is one is occupied >:}

RARITY:

"You really believe a PUN is appropriate for describing a relationship with a beautiful mare such as I? A PUN!? Bullying a pony is one way to turn off a lady, but immaturity is just... UGH! This arguing has to stop at once, especially when it leads to terrible things like this!"

Posted Image

"I know Shocky can fight- he saves me from Blueblood all the time... The real question is: why did he LET you hurt him? One thing for sure, he will DESTROY you if you lay a hoof on me! Right now, I am healing his injury-WHICH YOU CAUSED... the poor pony even forgets how he got the bruise on his cheek. Next time, I'm pretty sure he won't hold back in breaking your face!

GO FIND ANOTHER BOAT 'CAUSE THIS ONE'S OCCUPIED!!!! :D "

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

I am RP'ing with Rarity lol

I saw Rarity kicking a manticore, after that I knew that she's cannot be ladylike 100% and that she has slips, that makes her and all the mane6 more human, which is amazing to me...

you can say whatever you want, Beat Spark and Rarity are meant to be together...

PD: love you bro ;)

• Brohoof 3

I saw Rarity kicking a manticore, after that I knew that she's cannot be ladylike 100% and that she has slips, that makes her and all the mane6 more human, which is amazing to me...

you can say whatever you want, Beat Shock and Rarity are meant to be together...

PD: love you bro ;)

Rarity is special because she is ladylike- yet she still kicks plot! I replayed that video 10 times still trying to figure out what episode that's from... I laughed pretty hard while watching it though. :lol:

PD: Love you too, bro! :D

(What does PD even mean?)

• Brohoof 2

Alright, since everyone is posting theirs, I feel it's time that I post my own.

My girlfriend is so loving and supportive. She makes me feel better when I feel lonely or sad. She's with me everywhere I go, and I can't imagine life without her.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 16

Wow...lol I was just gonna post my hubby's ponysona but ya'll have this turned into a all out troll war :lol:

Good on ya bronies ;)

Anyway, here is my hubby's ponysona just in case anyone was wondering, his cutiemark is the League of Legends title/logo ^_^

Posted Image

(What does PD even mean?)

PD is considered as POST DATA when you want to adjunct a message to your main message with non related or minor information ;)

@, he doesn't look like the pony that is in your sig, if you put this pony next to Viscra, he would be very small #justsayin

She's registered on these forums, but never gets on. (lilnutty) We had our two year aniversary in September. I love her to death, couldn't ask for anyone better. (I certainly don't deserve her.)

The only person who can keep me (kind of) sane. :D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2