Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your Girl/Boyfriends!

Mercury Crescendo

A bragging threat? I can´t be missing I guess...

So is it he or she? Are you curious? Let´s find out!

Here is my bf/gf - serves as both.. so useful and practical!

Posted Image

Music related:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7bdWJMYr0

EDIT: Just went through the post and found out that somebody already posted a similar one. ;<

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

*UCK OFF LADIES HE'S ALL MINE

*melts into puddle on floor*

I was originally with Mark Ruffalo, but he got a bit boring.

And then there's Aidan Gillen, but same deal.

*foreveralone*

• Brohoof 1

I just recently got a girlfriend. I mean, like, a fortnight ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpgy21r_dRE

Needless to say I'm very happy. She's fantastic and I love showering her with affection. I don't know where this is going, but I really want to.

Now for the sad part. She's to busy to go out with me this week and we can't go out next week with the holiday and all. :(

At least we work together, but we can't show affection there for obvious reasons.

Alright, since everyone is posting theirs, I feel it's time that I post my own.

My girlfriend is so loving and supportive. She makes me feel better when I feel lonely or sad. She's with me everywhere I go, and I can't imagine life without her.

Posted Image

Dude...

SHE'S HOT.

Posted Image

I broke up with both of my hands, because they would get jealous of each other very easily, leading to some pretty violent arm wrestling. You should of been there when my right one broke... she was SO jealous of Miss Lefty, so once she healed, she arm wrestled her to DEATH, making my entire arm loose circulation. I told them they were better off as my piano helpers.

Stupid 5-fingered freaks... http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Besides, non of them could even COMPARE to my sweet Rarity!!! :D

Posted Image

Edited by Beat Shock
  • Brohoof 3

Hay guys,

I was just thinking right now... I love my fillyfriend, and I'm sure those of you that have a coltfriend or fillyfriend love yours! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.png (Well... I would hope.) http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/tongue.png I was thinking how cool it would be if we could come on here and show off our significant others to each other. What do you think? http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

I'll ask my gf first before I go ahead and do it, Shame really cause I got a really nice picture of her too.

If I do it without her say so... well I'll be in trouble.

Edited by Fridge
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, since everyone is posting theirs, I feel it's time that I post my own.

My girlfriend is so loving and supportive. She makes me feel better when I feel lonely or sad. She's with me everywhere I go, and I can't imagine life without her.

Posted Image

Copy me much? I can't deny that mine looks exactly like yours. Is she cheating on me with you? Maybe we should all get checked out, be safe.

Copy me much? I can't deny that mine looks exactly like yours. Is she cheating on me with you? Maybe we should all get checked out, be safe.

I dunno, man. She's with me right now. She's never been the talkative type, so I always thought it was unlikely that she would ever cheat. Shoot, now that you mention it, I've seen people that look just like her with other guys. What's going on?

Looks like we have a mystery on our hands!

Nah, I saw yours after I posted. Have to admit though, that I was probably inspired by similar threads on the Internet.

Nothing's original anymore :(

I dunno, man. She's with me right now. She's never been the talkative type, so I always thought it was unlikely that she would ever cheat. Shoot, now that you mention it, I've seen people that look just like her with other guys. What's going on?

Looks like we have a mystery on our hands!

Indeed we do.

Nah, I saw yours after I posted. Have to admit though, that I was probably inspired by similar threads on the Internet.

Nothing's original anymore :(

True, as I got the influence from multiple references of the "hand" through the internet.

The internet is plagiarism.

• 3 months later...
(edited)

Deleting my pics because I don't think it was a good idea to post in this thread after all. Mostly because my girlfriend did not like that I posted pics of her in this thread ^^; So they're gone now. If I could, I would just delete the post entirely, but I don't see an option for that, so....

Edited by Telegraph
  • Brohoof 3

Well, Ladies and Gentlecolts..

I present to you, the girlfriend of the self-proclaimed Best in the World ©. Laugh if you may, so here she is.

Pretty-Hong-Kong-Girls.jpg

(edited)

Haw haw, don't even have one. I think I have plenty of time. Come to think of it, 70 years isn't long at all. Better start searching now.

Edited by ~Vallo~

• 11 months later...

2 pages into this thread I have only seen one actual pic (a few 'attachted thumbnails') that don't show me anything but white space).

Are we forever alone, is that what it means to be in this fandom..

Well I've read every post and I now stand corrected one person with actual pics that display.

A few pictures of hands, a bunch of ponies and waifu's.

:unsure:

Edited by Gamer Twilight

Unsure if this thread has been completely derailed, but I have to agree with Aquilla here - please don't post pictures of others without their permission folks.

EDIT: Okay, it's been derailed. Let's party in the trainwreck everypony!

Edited by SanityNotIncluded

• 5 years later...

Here’s my guy. I love him with all my heart, he never fails to make me smile everyday. ❤️💕💜 

FAA1F900-7AD0-44DD-80B4-71C25EA67EEF.thumb.jpeg.b1361e8a57b77b6e7a7e4026bbafdfb5.jpeg

And may I add he's devastatingly handsome? :wub:

Oh...and 

@Cyclone too. :laugh::wub: 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Well, I have posted pictures of him here before and he hasn't told me off... So here he is, I guess. Though I think I've already posted this picture on here a couple of times and it's from a few weeks ago now... :sealed:

Saul.thumb.jpg.3d4c1891a755104ded1560551e92ac5c.jpg

I love him very much :wub:

Edited by Dusklicious
  • Brohoof 2