75 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/137-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: The Crystal Empire, Part 1 and 2 Air Date: November 10, 2012 Synopsis: A magical empire has suddenly appeared in the arctic north of Equestria, and Princess Celestia needs Twilight Sparkle and her friends to find a way to protect it. While her friends try to keep the Crystal Ponies occupied at the Crystal Faire, Twilight Sparkle searches for the hidden Crystal Heart that is the key to keeping their empire safe from harm!
The time has come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnhpPWmS41s

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 42

Posted Image

Topic unlocked! Finally some Season 3 awesomeness!!!!!!

Let's get this party started. I've kept myself mostly unspoiled for this, all I know is there's a sad kingdom out there with crystals and stuff. ^^

Edited by TailsAlone
  • Brohoof 11

Okay, It's less than 30 minutes before it starts. I can hard wait. Well, Since I saw the first 8 minutes already I'm going to watch this it 9:08. I am currently making a project. But Yeah, No one should miss this episode. (except you get another chance in 24 hours, or it's uploaded to YouTube...) Time to get this season started!

Well, this weekend is off to a swimmingly amazing start! First I had about 5 hours of Halo 4 last night (which is absolutely AMAZING BTW!!!), and now, in less than 20 minutes, an hour of all new ponies awaits us!!! I'm especially excited because this will be the first time that I've ever watched an episode live (along with the entire season, for that matter), and I've been looking forward ever since I joined the fandom to following a season in real-time!!! Can you say 20%... no, no, no, that's not right... can you say... 2000% cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

• Brohoof 6

Why did everything happen a thousand years ago? Discord, Sombra and Nightmare Moon all happened relatively around the same time. Equestria musta been a pretty awful place.

Also, all hail King Sombrero, the rightful ruler of The Tacocrystal Empire

• Brohoof 11

I've seen Spike's antics before in the leaked failure song video, but seeing them in context is horribly funny.

So far I don't think that they've given adequate context regarding the empire, but hopefully they will soon.

Who ruled it before Sombra took over?

What was its previous relationship with Equestria?

Why is a country of such seemingly little size called an empire?

• Brohoof 4

Look at the book Twilight found at the end.

Perhaps it's written in Equestrian (as everypony can seem to read it), but the script is far different from what we've seen before.

And I can't help but feel that the letters are eerily similar to Skyrim's dragon alphabet.

• Brohoof 4

Well, it looks like I'm interested in the show again, since I found myself saying "WTF, why does the train look so damn girly?" :P. Nah, but seriously, I hate that train, I wish it'd look less girly. Otherwise, I'm liking it so far. Didn't expect Pinkie's little disguise :/.