Yellow Diamond

75 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Sombra actually said something. Now "Slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves" is gonna be stuck in mah head :P.

Also, did I just see a clip of of Rarity and AJ as fillies?...............:o

Also ALSO, Sombra just blew up. Nice to see a villain that actually dies for once :/.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 4

THAT! WAS! NUTS! B) The twists, the villain, the near mythic feel, this season started off with a bang!

To add on, for once they ACTUALLY KILL THE BAD GUY! Maybe it wasn't intentional, but the dude exploded! I'm not saying they should call in death squads for Gilda (not now anyway) but if there's a serious threat to Equestria they should deal with it permanently. Discord got out the first time, and what's to stop Chrysallis from coming back? That's another thing, we don't find out a lot about King Sombra. Greatly contrasting with the hammy big bads such as Nightmare Moon and Discord; the only thing we get from Sombra is some evil chuckles and whispered threats. This, in my mind, makes him all the more threatening. You know it's not just appearance either, the Crystal Ponies shudder at the mere thought of him!

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 5

Wow that was really good, I like the plot twist it had as will as twilight using dark magic. So awesome :D. I for one, really liked when the mane 6 turned into crystal ponies.

Edited by Retro_Derpy
  • Brohoof 5

ok is finally here yay. and my laptop crashed so imised the firs 15 minute, so let me make one point.

DERPY IS STILL IN THE INTRO there I feel much better now

Yes, and that's wonderful! But... I was expecting a new intro like when we went from Season 1 to Season 2. This is just the Season 2 intro. Maybe because Season 3 is only a half season? Should we be calling it Season 2.5? :blink:
  • Brohoof 2

A great episode and great music, but King Sombra was a disappoint. I thought he would be a better villain, but he was just kind of that standard evil guy, which isn't really original or cool. Besides him it was definitely a great way to open the third season, especially Cadance now becoming the Crystal Princess or Queen or something like that. Can't wait for the rest of the season!

• Brohoof 4

Luna has something in the future apparently, excited to see what is going to happen. She had a magic book and all, so something is definitely is store.

• Brohoof 3

So, just what were Celestia and Luna doing the whole time in Canterlot that was so important? :huh: Hmmm... playing Halo 4. :mellow:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 10

I've never felt so excited! By far, I think that this was a really superawesometasticool episode! Best way to start a new season in my opinion! Plus I really, really loved the songs they wrote! Oh it just makes me want to kiss a puppy on the forehead!

I feel a bit too hyper, but that's an okay thing right?

Though the chatroom was getting extremely weird.

Well, time to go make a crystal pony RP. :lol:

Edited by Cherry Blossom
  • Brohoof 4

This episode was the best possible way to open season 3. I had goosebumps the entire episodes, and even left the drinking game to watch it seriously. I am simply amazed at the level of animation, it got better than s2! RD got a song part, AJ got a song part. We couldnt have asked for anything better.

On a side note, I've been awake for 40 hours to watch the entire MLPforums stream, TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Edited by YoureDown
  • Brohoof 3

Just have to say enjoyed the new series a lot. Again makes me glad that ponies came into my life. I am just curious what is going to happen in the furture now with the ponies. I can't wait till next Saturday, it's going to be hard. But I forsee some great things happening in the furture.

Edited by Shining Star
  • Brohoof 4

Very good start off for season 3, sadly I thought we didn't get to see enough of Sombra >.< He looked like a really tough villain to face, and he was, but like the other villains they were easily defeated xP

There were more songs with the Mane 6 which is always a good thing ^.^

• Brohoof 1

These episodes were freaking BAWS!

These episodes are my two favorites now. :P From this you can see that Season 3 will be amazing. Amazing episode indeed!

GAK GAK GAK

Edited by ~Wubs~
  • Brohoof 2