Yellow Diamond

75 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Well, we've got trouble now...so the heart is an actual relic that's used to protect the kingdom, and Twilight's only got the fake one she made. Maybe they'll still be able to use it.

This Sombra guy had better be as evil as he looks...we haven't had a really horrible male villain yet.

• Brohoof 2

If Twilight goes one on one with Sombra I will legitimately shit bricks.

He's definitely the next bad-ass. He's already show to have crazy powers, and he's not even in full form yet. After Discord, I'd say he's the most powerful villain.

I can't wait to hear what his speaking voice sounds like.

• Brohoof 5

Not sure if I buy the new canon. they need to add better context. Perhaps it'll make more sense when the crystal ponies remember things.

Yeah somehow it feels kind of rushed, a lot of new canon is suddenly being thrown at the viewer. But oh well time to see what part 2 has in store :D

• Brohoof 1

I dunno what it is, but when I saw Cadence creating the shield just before Sombra comes in, it heavily reminded me of the alien's force field from Battleship :huh:. A blue hemisphere, reaches very high in the atmosphere. I guess it's because both Battleship and MLP are Hasbro products :P.

I love how Applejack is trying to get the ponies away from that heart-shaped rock or whatever ^_^.

• Brohoof 1